• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Luogocomune - Sezioni

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for free from day one. Any purchase of the actual DVD will be considered as a form of donation to the author, in recognition of the time spent to put together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

At the bottom of the page you will find more information related to this film, including the links to order the DVD, and the TRAILER.

Watched 5 minutes, will come back for rest. Looks good.

Luogocomune - Sezioni

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for free from day one. Any purchase of the actual DVD will be considered as a form of donation to the author, in recognition of the time spent to put together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

At the bottom of the page you will find more information related to this film, including the links to order the DVD, and the TRAILER.

I have taken the time to see the whole thing and it is EXCELLENT!

Groovie stuff!

Luogocomune - Sezioni
...Any purchase of the actual DVD will be considered as a form of donation to the author, in recognition of the time spent to put together this material. ...

imo, Sly marketing strategy. Typical of other sites promoting 911 (dis)information.:mrgreen:

imo, Sly marketing strategy. Typical of other sites promoting 911 (dis)information.:mrgreen:

If you don't want to throw money at it, just watch the whole thing on YouTube.
If noting else, watch part 3, at least IMHO, it really gets good in the third reel.

If you don't want to throw money at it, just watch the whole thing on YouTube.
If noting else, watch part 3, at least IMHO, it really gets good in the third reel.

Nope. I don't need to. As you have said MK, the evidence is out there. Besides I don't need someone to throw their spin on the subject of 911. Here is a clue. its propoganda to control your mind. Open your eyes, be free.

The government planted bombs in the battleships? There were no Japanese planes?

Watched some parts of the third reel and laughed at their illogical conclusions.

Nope. I don't need to. As you have said MK, the evidence is out there. Besides I don't need someone to throw their spin on the subject of 911. Here is a clue. its propoganda to control your mind. Open your eyes, be free.

Ignorance is bliss, eh Mike?

It's much easier for you to judge a book and its contents without reading it, right? :lol:

Ignorance is bliss, eh Mike?

It's much easier for you to judge a book and its contents without reading it, right? :lol:

yep.

and you have read all of the scientific articles and books that are counter to your stance, right?

Most of them--hell, for 4 years I actually defended the OCT. :3oops:

Most of them--hell, for 4 years I actually defended the OCT. :3oops:

One thing HD.
Have you come to an understaning that one can support the natural collapse without supporting 100% of the offical report (OCT)?
You seem to always refer to someone who does not support CD as believing in the OCT (govt report).

One thing HD.
Have you come to an understaning that one can support the natural collapse without supporting 100% of the offical report (OCT)?
You seem to always refer to someone who does not support CD as believing in the OCT (govt report).

I understand your point Mike. I was once accused of being a Cafeteria Catholic, picking and choosing what I liked, and rejecting what I didn't like about the church.

This is a bit different than that, but still similar. Yes, it is a good sign to be selective about what part of the official story you accept, and what part you reject.

However, of all the various aspects to accept or reject, it seems the notion of 'natural collapse' is the most absurd to accept.

I forget if I've put this link in before, but it turns out that hidden away in the Executive Summary of the NIST report is the pearl of truth that renders the conclusion of the report (a political document, to be sure) completely invalid. Section E.5 states that "No evidence of temperatures above 600C for any significant amount of time were observed."

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101019

A natural collapse cannot be, and some honest man snuck that bit of truth into that political document.

I understand your point Mike. I was once accused of being a Cafeteria Catholic, picking and choosing what I liked, and rejecting what I didn't like about the church.

This is a bit different than that, but still similar. Yes, it is a good sign to be selective about what part of the official story you accept, and what part you reject.

However, of all the various aspects to accept or reject, it seems the notion of 'natural collapse' is the most absurd to accept.

I forget if I've put this link in before, but it turns out that hidden away in the Executive Summary of the NIST report is the pearl of truth that renders the conclusion of the report (a political document, to be sure) completely invalid. Section E.5 states that "No evidence of temperatures above 600C for any significant amount of time were observed."

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101019

A natural collapse cannot be, and some honest man snuck that bit of truth into that political document.

Good reply.

Yet you pick and choose what to believe on alternative explanations, now don't you. Even CD does not have one definitive explanation.

Just saying.

Good reply.

Yet you pick and choose what to believe on alternative explanations, now don't you. Even CD does not have one definitive explanation.

Just saying.

Just my bit on the subject...
it really doesn't matter if the CD was done with gunpowder, atomic bombs,
the fact is that somebody had to have engineered the "collapse" to happen as it did
for all three buildings that "collapsed" that day, arguments about the type of explosives
used, are not of any value, the bottom line is that the "collapse" of WTC 1, 2, & 7
had to have been engineered events to have happened the way that they did.

No doubt about it, there were NO airliners hijacked on 9/11/2001

have a nice day

: )

Just my bit on the subject...
it really doesn't matter if the CD was done with gunpowder, atomic bombs,
the fact is that somebody had to have engineered the "collapse" to happen as it did
for all three buildings that "collapsed" that day, arguments about the type of explosives
used, are not of any value, the bottom line is that the "collapse" of WTC 1, 2, & 7
had to have been engineered events to have happened the way that they did.

No doubt about it, there were NO airliners hijacked on 9/11/2001

have a nice day

: )

It may be your take. Good for you. Interesting you don't care on the explosive you are so sure were used, yet fail to understand that a natural collapse is a possibility. Evidence points to the natural collapse.

Since you care less about the details on CD. Would you not need those details to help determine the who?
You are one who has made statements that improper investigation was done. Seems the official report answers more questions that your CD explanation does. And the official report is not perfect.

Like I said MK, you may see CD. Others don't

It may be your take. Good for you. Interesting you don't care on the explosive you are so sure were used, yet fail to understand that a natural collapse is a possibility. Evidence points to the natural collapse.

Since you care less about the details on CD. Would you not need those details to help determine the who?
You are one who has made statements that improper investigation was done. Seems the official report answers more questions that your CD explanation does. And the official report is not perfect.

Like I said MK, you may see CD. Others don't

There had to have been an additional source of energy at work.
Please note, the ground zero workers made statements such as
having NOT seen a whole telephone or for that matter any recognizable
bit of office furniture, very few bits larger than an inch. It takes a LOT
of energy to cause the complete & total destruction at that magnitude.

Even in other disasters such as earthquakes, fires .... There are recognizable
bits pulled from the wreckage, maybe half a desk, but certainly more than
was found at "ground zero" .... & whats up with the instant clean-up effort
the Mayor of NYC had trucks rolling ALL NIGHT to remove the evidence.
where are the photographs of what was taken away BEFORE it was removed
from the site?

There had to have been an additional source of energy at work.
Please note, the ground zero workers made statements such as
having NOT seen a whole telephone or for that matter any recognizable
bit of office furniture, very few bits larger than an inch. It takes a LOT
of energy to cause the complete & total destruction at that magnitude.

Even in other disasters such as earthquakes, fires .... There are recognizable
bits pulled from the wreckage, maybe half a desk, but certainly more than
was found at "ground zero" .... & whats up with the instant clean-up effort
the Mayor of NYC had trucks rolling ALL NIGHT to remove the evidence.
where are the photographs of what was taken away BEFORE it was removed
from the site?

MK,
Come back when you answer the simple questions asked of you.
imo, you need to really do some more research and don't rely on the "truther" sites as your only source., just saying.

Good reply.

Just saying.

As the old drill instructor said Mike, "you have to stand for something son, or you will fall for anything."

You keep forgetting that I've walked a mile in your shoes Mike, for 4 years, and maybe more than a mile.

I have considered ALL alternative explanations, and Yes, I pick the ones that make the most sense to me. And now, after reading Prager's book and considering all the long known facts, it seems pretty darn certain that the primary mechanism for bringing down the towers was tactical nuclear devices. No other theory is so strongly supported by all the known facts.

As the old drill instructor said Mike, "you have to stand for something son, or you will fall for anything."

You keep forgetting that I've walked a mile in your shoes Mike, for 4 years, and maybe more than a mile.

I have considered ALL alternative explanations, and Yes, I pick the ones that make the most sense to me. And now, after reading Prager's book and considering all the long known facts, it seems pretty darn certain that the primary mechanism for bringing down the towers was tactical nuclear devices. No other theory is so strongly supported by all the known facts.

and you keep forgetting that I also have looked at the alternative explanations. I also have picked the one I feel is the most probable explanation. We just disagree.

That is one thing that America allows. Difference in opinions.

and you keep forgetting that I also have looked at the alternative explanations. I also have picked the one I feel is the most probable explanation. We just disagree.

That is one thing that America allows. Difference in opinions.

Actually, life allows differences in opinions, not just America.

Could you offer a short version of the alternative explanation you have chosen?

Actually, life allows differences in opinions, not just America.

Could you offer a short version of the alternative explanation you have chosen?

you know what it is HD. I have posted it before.

Please bear with the unenlightened, Post a link to the original .....

why should I?
you rarely answer with a direct answer.
When is the last time you provided a reference to back up your remarks?

Unlike you. I don't care to continue to repeat the same statements.

Back
Top Bottom