• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor

why should I?
you rarely answer with a direct answer.
When is the last time you provided a reference to back up your remarks?

Unlike you. I don't care to continue to repeat the same statements.

I have provided references that include the work of Professional Engineer(s)
and unfortunately the supporters of the official conspiracy ... reject all of it.

oops! ..... whatever .....

I have provided references that include the work of Professional Engineer(s)
and unfortunately the supporters of the official conspiracy ... reject all of it.

oops! ..... whatever .....

and I and others have provided references that include scientist, demolition experts, and engineers and
to no ones surprise, you reject it all.

Go figure.

and I and others have provided references that include scientist, demolition experts, and engineers and

Go figure.

Read John McCain's contribution to the Popular Mechanics bit on 9/11/2001.....
and people wonder WHY the TRUTH community is skeptical of this stuff.....

REALLY PEOPLE ......

Go figure.

And yet after all that, you are unable, or more likely unwilling, to offer a brief synopsis of your alternative theory, as a Cafeteria Official Conspiracy Theorist. :lol:

And yet after all that, you are unable, or more likely unwilling, to offer a brief synopsis of your alternative theory, as a Cafeteria Official Conspiracy Theorist. :lol:

Yep you got me. Just like you. well it most likely was one jet that hit one of the towers, but not the flight reported.

OK HD, How brief do you want? Once again, Is jet impact/damage/fires/collapse brief enough for the two towers?

How about you giving a brief synopsis of how CD was done with possible nukes.

See I know you like to shift the major narrative writing back to the people who disagree with you. Lets examine your explanation in detail. Has not the OCT been torn apart enough for you? With all the energy you have put into tearing apart the OCT, use it to outline you alternative explanation. Why not examine the alternative explanations with the same zeal?

Lay out why we should believe the nuke story.
Who planted the nukes, What type of nukes, Where were they planted,
Explain why you think thermite may still have been used, how it was used, etc. , etc.

I'm so sorry ....

the " jet impact/damage/fires/collapse " doesn't work on so many levels.

the damage/fires & subsequent "collapse" events were NOT a sure thing,
there could have been an aircraft crash into the WTC & not result in the total
destruction of both towers. Total Collapse was NOT inevitable after collapse initiation.

In the POLICE investigators book, things get completely destroyed, because somebody
intended for said thing to be completely destroyed. and note for THREE buildings to be
completely destroyed, its a sure thing that this was an engineered event designed to
result in the destruction of WTC1,2 & 7

I repeat a question I have asked on the forums many times before,
can anybody supply a picture of the largest single bit of anything
( half a desk ... or? ) that is recognizable as office furniture or anything
that was inside either tower on 9/11/2001?

Where is it?

I'm so sorry ....

the " jet impact/damage/fires/collapse " doesn't work on so many levels.

the damage/fires & subsequent "collapse" events were NOT a sure thing,
there could have been an aircraft crash into the WTC & not result in the total
destruction of both towers. Total Collapse was NOT inevitable after collapse initiation.

In the POLICE investigators book, things get completely destroyed, because somebody
intended for said thing to be completely destroyed. and note for THREE buildings to be
completely destroyed, its a sure thing that this was an engineered event designed to
result in the destruction of WTC1,2 & 7

I repeat a question I have asked on the forums many times before,
can anybody supply a picture of the largest single bit of anything
( half a desk ... or? ) that is recognizable as office furniture or anything
that was inside either tower on 9/11/2001?

Where is it?

Question. Do we agree the towers collapsed? Of course, right? Now, lets say it was CD. Are you saying because of CD the building failed and there is no recognizable furniture or anything due to the collapse by CD?

If so, then is it not true that if the building fell do to natural collapse you would see the same results to the furniture?

It has not been decided the extra energy was needed to bring the towers down. Proffesionals are in disagreement.
Once the building collapse, the results to the debris would be the same regardless of inititation of the collapse.

Your debris question is not relevant.

Question. Do we agree the towers collapsed? Of course, right? Now, lets say it was CD. Are you saying because of CD the building failed and there is no recognizable furniture or anything due to the collapse by CD?

If so, then is it not true that if the building fell do to natural collapse you would see the same results to the furniture?

It has not been decided the extra energy was needed to bring the towers down. Proffesionals are in disagreement.
Once the building collapse, the results to the debris would be the same regardless of inititation of the collapse.

Your debris question is not relevant.

Had there been a strictly gravity driven "collapse" I'm quite certain that the damage would look much different, note that on top of the North Tower, there was a restaurant, and it must have had a kitchen with stainless steel counter tops & commercial cooking gear & dishwasher ( etc.... ) not to mention many tables & chairs, now this restaurant was near the top of the tower, so it would not have had some large number of floors crashing down upon it and so one could rightfully expect that some remnant of that restaurant would have survived if only in some sort of badly damaged but recognizable form. this also is one of the reasons why I'm VERY suspicious of the instant clean up job that the Mayor ordered, the trucks rolling all night long to remove rubble from the site, but what is documented of that rubble? what pictures that are specifically of the rubble right after collapse & before stuff was removed from the site?

Had there been a strictly gravity driven "collapse" I'm quite certain that the damage would look much different, note that on top of the North Tower, there was a restaurant, and it must have had a kitchen with stainless steel counter tops & commercial cooking gear & dishwasher ( etc.... ) not to mention many tables & chairs, now this restaurant was near the top of the tower, so it would not have had some large number of floors crashing down upon it and so one could rightfully expect that some remnant of that restaurant would have survived if only in some sort of badly damaged but recognizable form. this also is one of the reasons why I'm VERY suspicious of the instant clean up job that the Mayor ordered, the trucks rolling all night long to remove rubble from the site, but what is documented of that rubble? what pictures that are specifically of the rubble right after collapse & before stuff was removed from the site?

Now wait a minute. You have yet to establish it was CD. Your rambling. If it takes X amount of energy to collapse a building, the building does not care if came from explosives or other means. You fail to recognize that. One side says CD, another says nope. and the beat goes on.

It is interesting that you did not give a direct answer to ". Do we agree the towers collapsed? Of course, right?\
Are you incapable of replying to a simple question?

did you see the photos of items that was pulled from the rubble of the mall at the base of the towers? Search and you will find.

Your photo discussion has nothing to add on if its was CD or other.

As far as your point of changing stories by the media. Good grief. It has been said that on site reports as events unfold are generally not reliable. You should know that.

Last edited:
Now wait a minute. You have yet to establish it was CD. Your rambling. If it takes X amount of energy to collapse a building, the building does not care if came from explosives or other means. You fail to recognize that. One side says CD, another says nope. and the beat goes on.

It is interesting that you did not give a direct answer to ". Do we agree the towers collapsed? Of course, right?\
Are you incapable of replying to a simple question?

did you see the photos of items that was pulled from the rubble of the mall at the base of the towers? Search and you will find.

Your photo discussion has nothing to add on if its was CD or other.

As far as your point of changing stories by the media. Good grief. It has been said that on site reports as events unfold are generally not reliable. You should know that.

I will substitute the word destruction for "collapse" because that is what I see.
also WHY is there no artifact from the Restaurant at the top of the North Tower?
Surely there would be some remnant from the kitchen? The "mall" was actually UNDER
the WTC complex and it is possible the perpetrators considered it sufficient to simply
destroy the towers and leave off at the mall. I still consider anything that is completely
destroyed rather than simply damaged to be a red-flag & a imperative to investigate the
cause of said complete destruction.

I will substitute the word destruction for "collapse" because that is what I see.
also WHY is there no artifact from the Restaurant at the top of the North Tower?
Surely there would be some remnant from the kitchen? The "mall" was actually UNDER
the WTC complex and it is possible the perpetrators considered it sufficient to simply
destroy the towers and leave off at the mall. I still consider anything that is completely
destroyed rather than simply damaged to be a red-flag & a imperative to investigate the

Have a good one MK.
Your questions are running in circle and you continue to avoid direct questions.

ans the Hag said, "we're gone":lol:

Have a good one MK.
Your questions are running in circle and you continue to avoid direct questions.

ans the Hag said, "we're gone":lol:

What "direct questions"? .....

BTW: what is going on around here

Where are we going
& WHY are we in this handbasket?

Question EVERYTHING.

also WHY is there No artifact from the Restaurant at the top of the North Tower?
Surely there would be some remnant from the kitchen?
The "mall" was actually UNDER
That could Only imply one thing.
The Perps, probably neocons, VERY cleverly switched/Black-Helicoptered out the top floor of the North Tower, (out from under the huge antenna, no less), the night before the attack and... all the equipment was used for a new Kosher Deli in Georgetown.
Or...
They switched the whole 100 story North Tower away from the site sometime previous, (in 20 story sections), and it now stands as the main building in the Illuminati capital at an undisclosed location in the Alps, just outside Zurich.

OH Yeah:

Carpet remnant from former Windows on the World covers the floors at H3 Architecture
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdtothenorth/8430897188/

Windows on the World Restaurant objects

http://amhistory.si.edu/september11/collection/record.asp?ID=79

You spend your whole life here on conspiracy crap.
That took me 2 minutes.
[/Disdain]

EDIT:
Note the Below embarrassed NON-answer.

That's the kind of vacuous posting/'research' it takes to be a conspiracist

Last edited:
That could Only imply one thing.
The Perps, probably neocons, VERY cleverly switched/Black-Helicoptered out the top floor of the North Tower, (out from under the huge antenna, no less), the night before the attack and... all the equipment was used for a new Kosher Deli in Georgetown.
Or...
They switched the whole 100 story North Tower away from the site sometime previous, (in 20 story sections), and it now stands as the main building in the Illuminati capital at an undisclosed location in the Alps, just outside Zurich.

OH Yeah:

Carpet remnant from former Windows on the World covers the floors at H3 Architecture
Carpet remnant from former Windows on the World covers the floors at H3 Architecture | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Windows on the World Restaurant objects

Windows on the World restaurant objects - September 11: Bearing Witness to History

You spend your whole life here on conspiracy crap.
That took me 2 minutes.
[/Disdain]

wow man .... you should apply for the job
of presidential joke writer .....

Just a bit of curiosity on this matter
WHY is it that a few items survived, but
NOT the heavy cookware, the stoves, the steel counter tops,
the Kitchen had a LOT of stuff that was rather substantial
but none of it was on display in the gallery .... whats up with that?

Last edited:
[/Disdain]

EDIT:
Note the Below embarrassed NON-answer.

That's the kind of vacuous posting/'research' it takes to be a conspiracist

So YOU KNOW that it had to have been the work of 19 suicidal Arab Fanatics....
right?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason,
and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. - - - Galileo Galilei - - -

Yep you got me. Just like you. well it most likely was one jet that hit one of the towers, but not the flight reported.

OK HD, How brief do you want? Once again, Is jet impact/damage/fires/collapse brief enough for the two towers?

How about you giving a brief synopsis of how CD was done with possible nukes.

See I know you like to shift the major narrative writing back to the people who disagree with you. Lets examine your explanation in detail. Has not the OCT been torn apart enough for you? With all the energy you have put into tearing apart the OCT, use it to outline you alternative explanation. Why not examine the alternative explanations with the same zeal?

Lay out why we should believe the nuke story.
Who planted the nukes, What type of nukes, Where were they planted,
Explain why you think thermite may still have been used, how it was used, etc. , etc.

Thanks for the honest answer Mike, regarding the "not the flight reported" statement. That is factual, and a step in the right direction.

I'm certain 2 airplanes hit the towers, but am not certain about the type aircraft in the first strike. Going by statements of those calling NYC 911 to report it, probably NOT a Boeing, the Naudet brothers video notwithstanding. And neither was AA 11 or UA 175.

As for how the nukes were placed, I can only speculate. The placement had to be precise, it would seem, and it seems likely that the devices themselves would certainly fit into the proverbial suitcase.

I speculate they were placed under the guise of construction projects at the towers. My guess is that WTC7 was conventional CD, with preparations in the weeks before, again under cover of construction projects of some sort.

Thanks for the honest answer Mike, regarding the "not the flight reported" statement. That is factual, and a step in the right direction.

I'm certain 2 airplanes hit the towers, but am not certain about the type aircraft in the first strike. Going by statements of those calling NYC 911 to report it, probably NOT a Boeing, the Naudet brothers video notwithstanding. And neither was AA 11 or UA 175.

As for how the nukes were placed, I can only speculate. The placement had to be precise, it would seem, and it seems likely that the devices themselves would certainly fit into the proverbial suitcase.

I speculate they were placed under the guise of construction projects at the towers. My guess is that WTC7 was conventional CD, with preparations in the weeks before, again under cover of construction projects of some sort.

Construction projects? In the mech floors? For sure tall towers are constantly having workers on site because tenants are moving in and out. But usually you can check where they are and see if permits have been applied for and pulled.

Also... remember that asbestos problem... I think it was only up to the 30 something floor in the north tower and the rest of the fire protection did not have asbestos... so if true there was certainly no need to take down the asbestos free tower... eh?

Asbestos is a red herring. ;)

Asbestos is a red herring. ;)

really?
and radiation is not?

imo, the illness many are/have experienced that worked the cleanup came from the toxic stew created by all the burned electronics, office equipment/items, and some building materials. This toxic waste concept is supported by the findings from the CA professor who studied the air quality and the debris piles.

I

really?
and radiation is not?

imo, the illness many are/have experienced that worked the cleanup came from the toxic stew created by all the burned electronics, office equipment/items, and some building materials. This toxic waste concept is supported by the findings from the CA professor who studied the air quality and the debris piles.

I

Believe it or not Mike, the air samples and others did not show much asbestos.

And even if it had, the sickness asbestosis is not remotely similar to multiple myeloma or non-hodgins lymphoma.

Just finished Prager's book today. :)

Believe it or not Mike, the air samples and others did not show much asbestos.

And even if it had, the sickness asbestosis is not remotely similar to multiple myeloma or non-hodgins lymphoma.

Just finished Prager's book today. :)

Mike is correct... the air was filled with all manner of toxic and carcinogenic chemicals and people down there were not protected from exposure to them. And Prager makes all sorts of blunders about the structure of the towers. This is a tell tale sign that he is not very rigorous.

Mike is correct... the air was filled with all manner of toxic and carcinogenic chemicals and people down there were not protected from exposure to them. And Prager makes all sorts of blunders about the structure of the towers. This is a tell tale sign that he is not very rigorous.

Among others, Prager provides the testimony of a Pennsylvania fire fighter sent to the city to help out.

Sergeant Matt Tartaglia of Perkasie relates how they were actively dealing with hot spots and radiation decontamination procedures at the site. By 2005, his teeth were falling out, typical of people exposed to high radiation.

Prager's work is far more rigorous than your absurd theory of natural collapse. :doh

Among others, Prager provides the testimony of a Pennsylvania fire fighter sent to the city to help out.

Sergeant Matt Tartaglia of Perkasie relates how they were actively dealing with hot spots and radiation decontamination procedures at the site. By 2005, his teeth were falling out, typical of people exposed to high radiation.

Prager's work is far more rigorous than your absurd theory of natural collapse. :doh

Why is it inconceivable that there were radio isotopes within the WTC complex?

What quantity & of what sort of materials and WHY should there be radioisotopes in the WTC?

Granted there were TINY quantities of materials in smoke detectors, but this was a VERY small amount of material.

Why do you suppose that as a group, those working at Ground Zero displayed the very same patterns of sickness as the survivors of Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl?

Back
Top Bottom