• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sentenced to death for a sip of water [W:31]

Last I heard from our government were trying thier best to be politically correct and not wanting people to hate muslims. (even back before Obama)

That's the policy now because we have to play nicey nice and win the hearts of the people in the countries we are invading.

And I don't know about anyone else but I certainly have never committed terrorism...and yet terrorism STILL happens in the world.

I'm talking about foreign policy, not what individual Americans are doing. :roll:

Our country has committed more acts of terror in the past 60 years than any other nation on this planet, including Russia. I know it has done a lot of good too, so I'm not making it so black and white. Nonetheless, our foreign policy has been terribly hypocritical and is part of the reason why the middle east has grown to despise us.

So I'll say it again, if you want terrorism to stop, then stop committing acts of terrorism.

That's an interesting piece of creative writing. Did Dave Pelzer have a hand in it?
because this kind of stuff NEVER happens in Muslim countries...

You just cant help yourself...

:lamo

Nor can you. Keep on keepin on sucking at that teat.
cool story, bro...

[Image edited due to graphic nature[/ATTACH]

[Image edited due to violation of ML[/ATTACH]

Some Jew must have made up that story. No Muslim country would do something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you're in Rome doesn't mean that you should convert to the local religion just to keep yourself from being hanged because of hatred and bigotry of your religion which is not theirs.

Maybe that's a good reason to stay the hell out of Rome.

That's the policy now because we have to play nicey nice and win the hearts of the people in the countries we are invading.

I'm talking about foreign policy, not what individual Americans are doing. :roll:

Our country has committed more acts of terror in the past 60 years than any other nation on this planet, including Russia. I know it has done a lot of good too, so I'm not making it so black and white. Nonetheless, our foreign policy has been terribly hypocritical and is part of the reason why the middle east has grown to despise us.

So I'll say it again, if you want terrorism to stop, then stop committing acts of terrorism.

What acts of terrorism had we committed in the Middle East that would cause them to reciprocate?

Just because you're in Rome doesn't mean that you should convert to the local religion just to keep yourself from being hanged because of hatred and bigotry of your religion which is not theirs.
Then don't go to Rome. I sure as hell know I never would go to ****holes like that.

Back
Top Bottom