• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Senior citizen needs help!

Deegan

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I am a senior citizen.

During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job.

I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse.

I lost my job.

I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.

I lost my homes.

I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Senators Kerry and Kennedy want, to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House as soon as possible.

Bush has to go.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein

saddam_homeless2.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl !!

Dats funny

vauge said:
:rofl !!

Dats funny

Hehehehehe, yeah, and they way I got it, that was funny as well. My friend, who is a staunch Democrat, he E-mailed this, and said, this is why your president is such an ass, I was about to get angry while reading it, and then........BAM, he got me good, I almost didn't finish reading it!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom