• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senior adviser to Sen. Kamala Harris resigns after report of $400,000 harassment settlement

You have evidence she is lying?

She's a Liberal, for starters. Second, she was AG when it all went down. Wallace was her director of law enforcement, at the time.

She knew, or she's a total dud.

The alleged incident occurred in 2016 when Wallace was working as the director of law enforcement under Harris, who was serving as the California attorney general at the time, the paper reported.

She's a Liberal, for starters. Second, she was AG when it all went down. Wallace was her director of law enforcement, at the time.

So you have no evidence?

Shocked, I tells ya!

Is your assertion that she knew about the harassment or knew about the settlement? The former is understandable, the latter is far less so, but your assertions are premature.

Is your assertion that she knew about the harassment or knew about the settlement? The former is understandable, the latter is far less so, but your assertions are premature.

I'm saying she knew about the settlement.

So you have no evidence?

Shocked, I tells ya!

As if the state is going to pay Wallace's four-hundred-THOUSAND-dollar settlement and no one is going to tell the AG? Only in Liberal-La-La-Land is that going to happen.

As if the state is going to pay Wallace's four-hundred-THOUSAND-dollar settlement and no one is going to tell the AG? Only in Liberal-La-La-Land is that going to happen.

She wasn't AG when it happened.

Woah, that's original. Can I steal it?

A day late and a $ short ... liberals have beat you to it ... been using it for Trump since he came down the elevator.
Thought it would be an appropriate time to use it on a POS like communist Kamala Harris.

A day late and a $ short ... liberals have beat you to it ... been using it for Trump since he came down the elevator.
Thought it would be an appropriate time to use it on a POS like communist Kamala Harris.

LOL! Have someone explain 'communist' to you.

Pro-tip: words have meanings.

You must be a very young person. That line has been used for politicians and used car salesmen for decades.

She wasn't AG when it happened.

From the OP's source:

The alleged incident occurred in 2016 when Wallace was working as the director of law enforcement under Harris, who was serving as the California attorney general at the time, the paper reported.

You must be a very young person. That line has been used for politicians and used car salesmen for decades.

Which means you must be a very old person that has forgotten that or else you wouldn't have asked "... Can I steal it?" :lamo

From the OP's source:

So she knew of the actual incident how? Who told her?

From that very same OP's (which is weird because you are the OP) source:

Wallace's settlement took place in May 2017, after Harris had been sworn-in as senator and he had been hired as a senior adviser, based in Sacramento.

A lawsuit filed on Dec. 30, 2016, when Harris was transitioning from attorney general to senator, alleged that Wallace placed a printer on the floor underneath his desk and ordered his assistant, Danielle Hartley, to crawl under his desk to replace the paper or ink on a daily basis, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Now I do not disagree that she probably knew of it, but you came out with "bald faced lie". That's pretty strong, so evidence is needed. Thus far, you are lacking.

Which means you must be a very old person that has forgotten that or else you wouldn't have asked "... Can I steal it?" :lamo

You must not understand sarcasm. Do I need to supply instructions, use certain emoticons? I'm not sure what level of guidance you might require.

It is possible she didn't know.

So she knew of the actual incident how? Who told her?

From that very same OP's (which is weird because you are the OP) source:

Wallace's settlement took place in May 2017, after Harris had been sworn-in as senator and he had been hired as a senior adviser, based in Sacramento.

A lawsuit filed on Dec. 30, 2016, when Harris was transitioning from attorney general to senator, alleged that Wallace placed a printer on the floor underneath his desk and ordered his assistant, Danielle Hartley, to crawl under his desk to replace the paper or ink on a daily basis, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Now I do not disagree that she probably knew of it, but you came out with "bald faced lie". That's pretty strong, so evidence is needed. Thus far, you are lacking.

Only an idiot would believe she didn't know.

Only an idiot would believe she didn't know.

Well, in my most recent exchanges with you, you've not done a very good job in convincing me of you own intellectual status. So I think I might just hold off on your judgment of other's mental prowess.

You must not understand sarcasm. Do I need to supply instructions, use certain emoticons? I'm not sure what level of guidance you might require.

I sure do ... but your sarcasm fell so flat I thought I prep it up a little ... just for you ... (grin).

I sure do ... but your sarcasm fell so flat I thought I prep it up a little ... just for you ... (grin).

"Prep it up"?

I'm not hip to what is"prep" right now. Care to explain?

Back
Top Bottom