• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sending the illegal immigrants coming across the border to Delaware and Washington D.C.

I'm from the DMV (DC Maryland Virginia Metro) Area.

We've got plenty of "undocumented" residents here in our communities and personally I'd welcome more.

God forbid people want to make a better life for themselves and shit and live the "American Dream" without being treated like garbage because they didn't jump through the fifty million hoops the xenophobes want them to (and to which they would never subject themselves).

I sincerely hope they don't ship them to LA or 'Frisco. They're basically both liberal shitholes and deserve it, but I fear that idiot Newsom will scam some way to get me to pay for it. I give enough of my paycheck to that smiling slimeball.

I'm from the DMV (DC Maryland Virginia Metro) Area.

We've got plenty of "undocumented" residents here in our communities and personally I'd welcome more.

God forbid people want to make a better life for themselves and shit and live the "American Dream" without being treated like garbage because they didn't jump through the fifty million hoops the xenophobes want them to (and to which they would never subject themselves).
So you support illegal immigration?
Come here legally! That is fine.
Come here illegally you go to jail.
People can't come here just because they want the American dream!

The United States has about 1 million legal immigrants each year. 👍

We can't let them stay in Nazi Texas, can we? Best to move them to the land of freedom like NYC or LA.

We can't let them stay in Nazi Texas, can we? Best to move them to the land of freedom like NYC or LA.
Just hope they don't mind getting assaulted in NYC's subways....

Its a political football and nowhere near the top issue the US is facing.

Abbott hasn't loaded a single charter bus yet, and he never will.

Back
Top Bottom