• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sending nudie pics - yes or no?

Nudie pics

• I have never taken nude pics and I won't ever.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I have never taken nude pics, but I might.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have taken nude pics and I won't do it again.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I have taken nude pics and I will do it again.

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Your guy/girl wants to get a lil freaky with you over the internet or phone....... Have you ever taken nude pics of yourself for him/her? Would you ever?

A poll is on it's way.... stay tuned.... (it's not public). :)

[video]http://www.gonaads.osnn.net/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif[/video]

While I totally understand the allure there is no way in hell I'm putting anything on the web that I'm not willing to put on the beach.

Your guy/girl wants to get a lil freaky with you over the internet or phone....... Have you ever taken nude pics of yourself for him/her? Would you ever?

Yes taken nudie pics with my ex...when I decided that he was not for me he posted them to my parents..

So the answer to your question must be Noooooo!!

I'm a photographer....... what do you think

Yes taken nudie pics with my ex...when I decided that he was not for me he posted them to my parents..

So the answer to your question must be Noooooo!!

Ouch! Tough way to learn a lesson.

Yes you can send me nudes.

My nude pics would be quite impressive, but... definitely no.

While I totally understand the allure there is no way in hell I'm putting anything on the web that I'm not willing to put on the beach.

On that thought, there could be some nude pics of me out there. And there was that time at Fantasy-Fest in Key West. :/

I would if I wasn't shy about being naked. Let's face it -- if you're in an intimate relationship, obviously your partner thinks you're hot, so you-pron would also be hot.

I got me some GF-pron, and lemme tell you -- it never gets old. :D

Yeah, in between wives. I have no idea where they are. I think she has them. Probably posted on a train wreck site. No one would recognize me anyway. Both of us were in the pictures so there's little chance they will come back to haunt me.

There exists nude pix of me, but to the best of my knowledge, none of them are on the web. These were not things I posed for--just pictures taken here and there when me be butt ass naked. Mostly from the college years.

No.

For one, even if you don't mean to, they can find their way on the internet, especially thanks to smartphones. A few wrong press of the buttons and bam, instant internet C-list celebrity.

There exists nude pix of me, but to the best of my knowledge, none of them are on the web. These were not things I posed for--just pictures taken here and there when me be butt ass naked. Mostly from the college years.

Drunk, laying in a bush at homecoming?

Last edited:
Would not be unopposed. Just careful.

I would like to start by saying, I bet the NSA has the worlds largest collection of private nudie pics. Which begs the question would you want some NSA geek staring at your nuts or knockers? Do you really want the government knowing you like to take pictures of yourselves while hanging off the ceiling so to speak? And what about when some hacker gets into their database and spreads the info and pics far and wide. I don't know about the rest of y'all but the government don't need to know how hairy I am, or how many pimples are on my ass. Besides I would be doing the government a service by not taking nudie pics. This way they don't need to waste time money and precious sanity. I could imagine the conversation the NSA geeks would have looking at them. It would go something like this.
" Morning Earl"
"Morning Fred. What ya got?"
"Well we got these this morning and are trying to figure out if there is an alien or an elephant in em."
"Let me see them pics Fred."
" Sending them your way now."
" Thanks."
" Lets see what we got here. Alien or elephant huh? Ahhhh."
"Well what do ya think?"
"uhhhhh. Its.....Its......... its..............."
" Well,....... what is it?... Spit it out."
"Its........Its.... Its a man."
"Do what?"
"It, Its a man."
"Your ****ting me right? You gotta be."
"No. No I am not."
"That's a man? Really?"
"Yes. Really."
" That's just.......nasty!"
"Its so very wrong. We've seen that which shouldn't be seen. We've been eye and mind raped."
"Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!! I need to scrub my brain. My eyes, my poor eyes!!"

Meanwhile security in another room realizes whats happening and hits the alarm. One security officer grumbles while getting their gear on, " Oh no. Not again."

So as you can see I would be doing my country a great service, by NOT taking nudie pics. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I have. But only because I trust him implicitly. I know he'll never misuse them.

You two probably have no idea what you are doing to my rich fantasy life here.

If you fly TSA already has nudie pics and they've played with your nuts.

It's another reason I recommend that when we sing the national anthem we omit the part about "land of the free".

Last edited:

No, I try to keep my contributions to the NSA database to a minimum.

I tended to keep such pics on an SD card that was a red color to identify its special purpose and they always got deleted when the relationship ended.

Back
Top Bottom