• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Send lawyers guns and money, the shit has hit the fan.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Once again we have another mass shooting and the folks who are against firearms are sounding off while the folks who support the second amendment just blame the 'criminals' for having firearms they shouldn't.

My question, where do the guns the criminals use come from and secondly when was the last time your home was broken into and your firearms stolen?

Mine have never been stolen, misplaced, or misused

Unlike others on this board.....i only have a few, and none of the so called assault type weapons

A deer rifle i inherited from my father....still in pristine shape

A fairly new shotgun

And a couple of pistols.....newest is my glock

It's not the guns.

It's the very, very, very bad individuals who use them.

The shooting in Sacramento is the result of some very, very, very bad people. (The wonderful Daily Mail website has a long story plus photographs of the victims, something which our media are loath to show.)

If guns were illegal, they could easily get them -- because everything (including people) have no problem getting across the laughable border with Mexico.

One thing is for sure: There are absolutely no bad people in places like the Netherlands, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Japan, and many countries simply because there are few gun deaths. Solid proof...Yeah...

My .02 says the Sacramento cops knew this was going to happen eventually. Having been to Old Town myself I am surprised it took this long.

Once again we have another mass shooting and the folks who are against firearms are sounding off while the folks who support the second amendment just blame the 'criminals' for having firearms they shouldn't.

My question, where do the guns the criminals use come from and secondly when was the last time your home was broken into and your firearms stolen?
You put "criminals" in quotes?

They shot innocent people. They ARE criminals.

You put "criminals" in quotes?

They shot innocent people. They ARE criminals.
I do like how you completely ignored the question. The 'criminals' are in quotations because that's what the right refers to all shooters.

Great song.

I do like how you completely ignored the question. The 'criminals' are in quotations because that's what the right refers to all shooters.
The right does NOT always refer to all shooters as criminals. We refer to the shooters reasonably known or suspected to have been in the process of committing a crime when they fired the shots as criminals.

Back
Top Bottom