• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators Marco Rubio and Steve Daines draw criticism for sharing screenshots of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Zoom call

Wow. That's called "reckless endangerment" in this country, and it's a crime. That was at the very least woefully stupid of these elected officials, who should know better. 😠

Folks are quick!

Must be in Putin's pocket.

No. I do not think they were being malicious. I genuinely think they are really that stupidly self-congratulatory.

This is the danger that comes with living in an open society in which people can be elected to the highest offices in the land with absolutely no qualifications beyond age, citizenship and lack of a major criminal record.

No. I do not think they were being malicious. I genuinely think they are really that stupid.

This is the danger that comes with living in an open society in which people can be elected to the highest offices in the land with absolutely no qualifications beyond age, citizenship and lack of a major criminal record.
And they will get reelected by their constituents.

"Get out and vote or else Marco Rubio, the guy who compromised Zelensky's safety today will be the chair of the Senate intelligence Committee if Republicans take the Senate."

"The ranking GOP member of Senate Intelligence committee, Marco Rubio, posted a zoom photograph of Zelensky during briefing today when he was specifically told not to for his safety.

Earlier this week he boycotted the SOTU because he said he was too busy to get COVID-19 test."

No. I do not think they were being malicious. I genuinely think they are really that stupidly self-congratulatory.

I hope that is it, but if they do not think that the Russian may be able to find Zelensky with this info, they are crazy. There have already been multiple attempts on his life by mercenaries hired by the Russians. I really think taking away their security clearances until they take a course about security is necessary.

I hope that is it, but if they do not think that the Russian may be able to find Zelensky with this info, they are crazy. There have already been multiple attempts on his life by mercenaries hired by the Russians. I really think taking away their security clearances until they take a course about security is necessary.
Agree. It is a flagrant violation of security which was in place for very good reason.

"I think Rubio should in the very least apologize to Zelenskyy -for expressly doing what Ukrainians asked senators not to do-and return the $1,5000,000 he’s received from Russians."

"You know how a U.S. military member loses their security clearance? Post information on social media they are not authorized to post. Same should be true of politicians."
@marcorubio
@SteveDaines
@LeaderMcConnell

And the right wing tools call Biden incompetent. ****ing embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom