• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators Marco Rubio and Steve Daines draw criticism for sharing screenshots of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Zoom call

And the right wing tools call Biden incompetent. ****ing embarrassing.
And made a major campaign theme baseless attacks that Hillary had mishandled classified e-mails, while trump took boxes to Mar-a-Lago, destroyed countless documents illegally, and used unsecured phones for confidential calls to evade accountability.

No. I do not think they were being malicious. I genuinely think they are really that stupidly self-congratulatory.

This is the danger that comes with living in an open society in which people can be elected to the highest offices in the land with absolutely no qualifications beyond age, citizenship and lack of a major criminal record.
Agree exactly. What's worse is what it says about the people who elect these idiots over and over again.

Agree exactly. What's worse is what it says about the people who elect these idiots over and over again.
Yep, we are a nation with way too many idiots.

Like. You know. Maybe not share pics of a guy in a room that someone could recognize while he's on the run and hunted by an entire army?

Or maybe they did it on purpose.

They're ****in' idiots.

No. I do not think they were being malicious. I genuinely think they are really that stupidly self-congratulatory.

This is the danger that comes with living in an open society in which people can be elected to the highest offices in the land with absolutely no qualifications beyond age, citizenship and lack of a major criminal record.

So stupidity is now a defence in law?

Isn't rubio on the intelligence committee? Shouldn't he know better.

Pretty sure they want Putin to find him and beat a "Biden is bad" or Hillary did it" confession out of him.

Like. You know. Maybe not share pics of a guy in a room that someone could recognize while he's on the run and hunted by an entire army?

Or maybe they did it on purpose.

Garbage senators.

Aren't they supposed to undergo ethics training? For Trump sycophants, they clearly side with Trump over Zelenskyy. Could this lead to not giving it the appropriate diligence to protect Zelenskyy?

Watch this.

Back
Top Bottom