• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Senator Hillary-a Jobs Loser

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Clearly reason to vote for a guy who bankrupted just about everything he touched and sought to avoid bankruptcy by just plain not paying contractors.

Clearly reason to vote for a guy who bankrupted just about everything he touched and sought to avoid bankruptcy by just plain not paying contractors.

Clearly revisionist history regarding something that happened over a decade ago. Trump really mist piss off liberals because they always ignore the positive accomplishments to divert from the failures of both Obama and Hillary. Clearly someone who has business experience, management and executive skills, has actually hired and fired people, had to deal with a P&L definitely doesn't have the qualifications of a habitual liar and incompetent like Hillary

Trump really mist piss off liberals because they always ignore the positive accomplishments to divert from the failures of both Obama and Hillary.

I think that is a foolish smear for someone to be making when that someone is ignoring everything negative about Trump in order to get to a canned rant about liberals.

a habitual liar and incompetent like Hillary

Oh dear. You're not actually telling a lie as dumb as that Trump isn't a habitual liar and incompetent?

on;1066178851]I think that is a foolish smear for someone to be making when that someone is ignoring everything negative about Trump in order to get to a canned rant about liberals.

Unlike you who ignores anything positive about Trump? why is that exactly? Do you really have a problem with someone with actual business, management, executive experience? Could it be that the left's gravy train just might end?

Oh dear. You're not actually telling a lie as dumb as that Trump isn't a habitual liar and incompetent?

Yes, the actual results would indicate that I am indeed telling the truth but it doesn't matter, Hillary has a D after her name and her poor accomplishments and lack of good judgment don't really matter

I think that is a foolish smear for someone to be making when that someone is ignoring everything negative about Trump in order to get to a canned rant about liberals.

Hmm. Seems that there are more successes on Trump's resume than Hillary's. Just have to look at the number of decisions and actions in the Middle East she had a part of, which is now essentially destabilized.

A very good analysis of Trump something that probably won't interest you as you prefer the leftwing rhetoric to anything of substance

Donald Trump: Success Story | Investopedia

Wonder why it is that people like you are so willing to buy the leftwing marketing and rhetoric and never do any research to verify the accuracy of what you are being told? You have been told that Hillary is the most qualified for the office yet ignore the incompetence, poor performance/judgment, and the habitual lying. Seems it is about positions held, not the accomplishments or in her case the lack of them in those positions held.

Clearly revisionist history regarding something that happened over a decade ago. Trump really mist piss off liberals because they always ignore the positive accomplishments to divert from the failures of both Obama and Hillary. Clearly someone who has business experience, management and executive skills, has actually hired and fired people, had to deal with a P&L definitely doesn't have the qualifications of a habitual liar and incompetent like Hillary

Over a decade ago? You living in a box or something? He hastons of lawsuits against him for unpaid bills...

Over a decade ago? You living in a box or something? He hastons of lawsuits against him for unpaid bills...

His bad business record was reported up to 2005 which is over a decade ago. The lawsuit in this country is innocent until proven guilty which you seem to ignore when the person has a R after their name

His bad business record was reported up to 2005 which is over a decade ago.

And it has not gotten better since has it now?

His Trump Taj Mahal is closing due to.. bankruptcy. Yes he does not own it anymore, but the problems started when he did.

Trump Magazine... folded 2009,

Trump Mortgage.. folded 2007.

Trump Streaks.. no sales at all.

Trump Travel Site.. folded 2007.

Trump Tower Tampa.. a con job that never got off ground and he was again sued.. 2008. He managed to settle out of court and cost investors hundreds of thousands of dollars each..

Trump University.. on going, and could land him in jail.

Trump Vodka.. out of business 2011

Apprentice.. fired last year?

There are many more all since 2005...

Face it, the man is a con man.. he talks a good game but in reality he is no where near as succesful as his "media personality" says he is.

The lawsuit in this country is innocent until proven guilty which you seem to ignore when the person has a R after their name

Yes.. but when you have 3000 on going lawsuits against you or by you.. then the "innocent until proven guilty" aspect kinda is hollow.

And it has not gotten better since has it now?

His Trump Taj Mahal is closing due to.. bankruptcy. Yes he does not own it anymore, but the problems started when he did.

Trump Magazine... folded 2009,

Trump Mortgage.. folded 2007.

Trump Streaks.. no sales at all.

Trump Travel Site.. folded 2007.

Trump Tower Tampa.. a con job that never got off ground and he was again sued.. 2008. He managed to settle out of court and cost investors hundreds of thousands of dollars each..

Trump University.. on going, and could land him in jail.

Trump Vodka.. out of business 2011

Apprentice.. fired last year?

There are many more all since 2005...

Face it, the man is a con man.. he talks a good game but in reality he is no where near as succesful as his "media personality" says he is.

Yes.. but when you have 3000 on going lawsuits against you or by you.. then the "innocent until proven guilty" aspect kinda is hollow.

let me know when he goes to jail. Think he will have a cell next to Hillary? Oh, wait, Hillary has a D after her name and thus is untouchable. Read the Wiki Leaks emails today? Of course not

I actually suggest you do some research on all those issues and see who also is to blame for many of those failures but I could be wrong about the decade old, not to concerned about Trump Vodka but everything else is about 9 or more years old except for Trump U and that is in the courts but in this country one is innocent until proven guilty

let me know when he goes to jail. Think he will have a cell next to Hillary? Oh, wait, Hillary has a D after her name and thus is untouchable. Read the Wiki Leaks emails today? Of course not

Is there anything in the email leaks that is illegal and not done by the Republicans?

I actually suggest you do some research on all those issues and see who also is to blame for many of those failures but I could be wrong about the decade old, not to concerned about Trump Vodka but everything else is about 9 or more years old except for Trump U and that is in the courts but in this country one is innocent until proven guilty

Excuses excuses

Is there anything in the email leaks that is illegal and not done by the Republicans?

Excuses excuses

Apparently national security isn't of any importance to you nor poor judgment. Why is it you never address the issues raised but instead divert from the issues?

Apparently national security isn't of any importance to you nor poor judgment. Why is it you never address the issues raised but instead divert from the issues?

Wait.. what? National security? LOL since when does the right believe in that? The day you guys outed a serving CIA agent for political payback.. was the day you lost the moral high ground on "national security".. And what on earth does the DNC emails have to do with national security? Are you talking about the Hilary emails, where there were 3 emails that were "top secret" but not labelled properly?

Wait.. what? National security? LOL since when does the right believe in that? The day you guys outed a serving CIA agent for political payback.. was the day you lost the moral high ground on "national security".. And what on earth does the DNC emails have to do with national security? Are you talking about the Hilary emails, where there were 3 emails that were "top secret" but not labelled properly?

LOL, another liberal brainwashing action, you actually believe Wilson was a covert CIA agent? Wow, liberalism certainly has a tool in you.

What on earth do DNC emails have to do with national security? you really don't have a clue, do you? Why don't we just put all govt. emails on the internet so people like you can share those with whoever you want? What you don't seem to understand or willingly accept is that it is Hillary's judgment that is the issue and points to her lack of competence but then again she has a D after her name so you have very low standards.

I am sure you supported her when she supported the War in Iraq, didn't you? How about the Arab Spring? how about the support she gave our Ambassador in Libya? I know, doesn't matter does it?

LOL, another liberal brainwashing action, you actually believe Wilson was a covert CIA agent? Wow, liberalism certainly has a tool in you.

Wilson? Why you talking about him?
What on earth do DNC emails have to do with national security? you really don't have a clue, do you? Why don't we just put all govt. emails on the internet so people like you can share those with whoever you want? What you don't seem to understand or willingly accept is that it is Hillary's judgment that is the issue and points to her lack of competence but then again she has a D after her name so you have very low standards.

And what you dont seem to understand is the utter hypocrisy of the GOP and conservatives like you. You had your own email scandal among others.. and yet they were nothing and are to be ignored? You have GOP members disclosing classified material to the public, but naw that is just fine.. You have GOP operatives having private GOP email systems where they run the White House through.. but hey that is just fine!. ****ing hypocrites!

I am sure you supported her when she supported the War in Iraq, didn't you? How about the Arab Spring? how about the support she gave our Ambassador in Libya? I know, doesn't matter does it?

I dont support Hilary.. in fact I dont like her. And I certainly did not support her voting for the Iraq war.. but considering the miss-information she was fed by a Republican government, then I can forgive her on that one. She was no different than the American people at the time.. being abused by Bush White House and the GOP.

As for her "support of your Ambassador".. more hypocrisy. Where was the "support" for all the other attacks against US diplomats under Bush? Or was it that this time, it was an ambassador that died? Yea those employees dont matter right? Low grade, low paid idiots.. Ambassadors matter only!.. right?

Does diplomatic security matter? Of course it does, but lets not forget that the ambassadors death was partly his own fault. He should not have been there, and he was known for being a tad lax on security in general. He was a great man of the people, but that can get you killed as we have seen. Blaming Hilary solely for what happened is disproportionate, illogical and frankly utterly partisan bull****. Your own Republican jackboots have done so many investigations and ALL OF THEM have cleared Hilary.

So take of your blinders and look at the choices you have. You have Hilary.. yes she has flaws.. massive flaws. But can she put a team together that can do the job? You betcha. Then you have Trump.. a con man, a lying piece of **** that fantasies about dating his own daughter.. a man that has failed business after failed business... and so on and so on.. Can he put a team together to run the country? His history says no. He is a one man "army" and does not listen to anyone. He is a con man..

So you have a choice.. the devil you know (Hilary) for 4 years.. or the devil you dont know (Trump).. I know what I would choose... reluctantly.

=PeteEU;1066186101]Wilson? Why you talking about him?

Joe Wilson's wife, Valarie

And what you dont seem to understand is the utter hypocrisy of the GOP and conservatives like you. You had your own email scandal among others.. and yet they were nothing and are to be ignored? You have GOP members disclosing classified material to the public, but naw that is just fine.. You have GOP operatives having private GOP email systems where they run the White House through.. but hey that is just fine!. ****ing hypocrites!

Our own email scandal? Name for me any other Presidential candidate that showed such poor judgment? If this were Bush or a R you would be screaming at the top of your lungs however it is a D therefore your standards are lower.

I dont support Hilary.. in fact I dont like her. And I certainly did not support her voting for the Iraq war.. but considering the miss-information she was fed by a Republican government, then I can forgive her on that one. She was no different than the American people at the time.. being abused by Bush White House and the GOP.

Miss information? You mean like the Iraq Liberation Act signed by her husband? You simply have no understand of the oversight that Congress has and the fact that Congress had the same intelligence as Bush and the Democrat Controlled Senate voted overwhelmingly in 2002 to give Bush the authority, something you don't seem to understand or are willing to grasp. The further away we get from 2002 the more distorted the left gets with basic civics

As for her "support of your Ambassador".. more hypocrisy. Where was the "support" for all the other attacks against US diplomats under Bush? Or was it that this time, it was an ambassador that died? Yea those employees dont matter right? Low grade, low paid idiots.. Ambassadors matter only!.. right?

Bush is out of office and has been for almost 8 years, get over your BDS. this is about Hillary and the more you divert from her the more partisan you are. It really is a shame this is the best you can do

Does diplomatic security matter? Of course it does, but lets not forget that the ambassadors death was partly his own fault. He should not have been there, and he was known for being a tad lax on security in general. He was a great man of the people, but that can get you killed as we have seen. Blaming Hilary solely for what happened is disproportionate, illogical and frankly utterly partisan bull****. Your own Republican jackboots have done so many investigations and ALL OF THEM have cleared Hilary.

You have a very selective memory are really don't care. Hillary was responsible for that Ambassador's security but being responsible isn't a term the left understands. What qualifies Hillary for CIC?

So take of your blinders and look at the choices you have. You have Hilary.. yes she has flaws.. massive flaws. But can she put a team together that can do the job? You betcha. Then you have Trump.. a con man, a lying piece of **** that fantasies about dating his own daughter.. a man that has failed business after failed business... and so on and so on.. Can he put a team together to run the country? His history says no. He is a one man "army" and does not listen to anyone. He is a con man..

Really? She can put a team together that can do the job? Says who? Where is there any evidence of a Hillary success? You buy the liberal spin and marketing hook, line, and sinker. Trump has the private sector, business, and leadership skills people like you would never understand. He is not a politician and that is great with me

So you have a choice.. the devil you know (Hilary) for 4 years.. or the devil you dont know (Trump).. I know what I would choose... reluctantly.

the devil I know promotes four more years of what we have now and that is unacceptable, her tax plan, her massive deficit spending, her foreign policy judgment shows her incompetence and catering to the entitlement crowd. Time for some real change and my vote is going to Trump although it won't matter in TX. Texans get it, Hillary will lose the state by 2-3 million votes.

Apparently you don't get much news in Denmark. Think this isn't a problem? You immediately convict Trump but ignore the charges against Hillary.

Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley' | Fox News

So many charges and yet not one of them is important to you? Yes, I know, Hillary isn't your candidate but according to you she can put a team together to do exactly what? Bury is further in debt? Make us less secure in the world? Further promote dependence and entitlements? Is there ever going to come a point in time that you say enough of Hillary Clinton and the liberal agenda?

It would seem quite clear to me that the choice is between the status quo represented by an incompetent, habitual liar in Hillary to a business person with no political background but actual P&L responsibilities as well as leadership and management skills yet charged with private sector violations that had nothing to do with the public sector thus no direct costs to the taxpayers many of which are questionable charges. What isn't questionable are the Hillary failures, poor judgment, zero leadership skills, no management experience, and a trail of potential legal and immoral activities including the destruction of other people's lives.

Those that support Hillary simply have no credibility and those who are voting for a third party defy logic, common sense, and basic math that will put Hillary in the WH. Too many Obamabots still today that ignore the Hillary record and poor results that vote simply for the D. Gary Johnson may be a very good man but he cannot win and there isn't a liberal that I know of how would vote for him thus he would take votes away from Trump

Do you really believe this or are you being paid to post this here?

You know it is not true, so why push this narrative?

you being paid to post this here?

I wish.

Then, I wouldn't have to make up the time I spend posting here in the evenings or on the weekend.

Apparently you don't get much news in Denmark. Think this isn't a problem? You immediately convict Trump but ignore the charges against Hillary.

Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley' | Fox News

So many charges and yet not one of them is important to you? Yes, I know, Hillary isn't your candidate but according to you she can put a team together to do exactly what? Bury is further in debt? Make us less secure in the world? Further promote dependence and entitlements? Is there ever going to come a point in time that you say enough of Hillary Clinton and the liberal agenda?

Yeah, 25 years of hysterical GOP charges, none of which have stuck. I wonder why that is? Gosh, could it be that the charges are B.S. smears from a political party that has nothing to offer America except hate and fear? Ya think?

Back
Top Bottom