• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senator Harris fires opening salvo for 2020.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

She makes some good points for the dems overall however she is only the opening salvo.

Let's get ready to rumble!

She makes some good points for the dems overall however she is only the opening salvo.

Let's get ready to rumble!
You might want to note which Senator Harris. I know mine is a male.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

You might want to note which Senator Harris. I know mine is a male.

If you are in CA, this could be a bombshell!

Is yours running for president, too?

Thanks for the laugh. Snarky replies acting like they don't know which Harris. As long as it's a democratic Harris they're against him even though him is a her.

Could well be. Maybe he was a Senator and then ran for Representative later. Don't know don't care as far as which house he's in. I care more about what he has and is doing. Him and Kratovil (R and D respectively) were/are among the best we've ever had in Congress in a long time.

Edit: Figured out where my mistake was. He was initially a Senator for the State Senate. That title I guess has always stuck in my head.

Last edited:
I was noting that there was more than one Harris and not everyone had heard of Ms. Harris' announcement as of your posting. Hell I hadn't even heard of her period prior to this thread.
Is yours running for president, too?

Back
Top Bottom