• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia

Clearly sir you love the terrorists

That's a bit rich with what the US has done in the Middle East in the last sixty years for cheap oil, one man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

What's that have to do with this post? A distraction?

And, no...I never said that. If you're going to create a distraction at least get my comments right.

He can't. It's a cathartic - abreact response.

... read this post of yours, and then read your response before about my supposedly hurt feelings. Then read this post of yours again, to yourself.

More projecting, this time with less affect.

If Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, shouldn't we attack Iran?

No Matey it's not Sarcasm it's fact and the truth hurts doesn't it

The truth is so painful sometimes that many humans avoid confronting it.

The Conspiracy theorist are going to have a huge problem with this

The House has not passed it, likely will not, and Obama has already said he will protect Saudi because if we allow this to proceed, many other countries could sue the US for the crimes we have committed.

War is war. We wore uniforms, get it?

Does that make Abu Ghraib right? Say an American soldier raped an Iraqi woman during the war, does she or does she not have a right to reparation, whether in the form of compensation or retribution?

The House has not passed it, likely will not, and Obama has already said he will protect Saudi because if we allow this to proceed, many other countries could sue the US for the crimes we have committed.

But you see, according to some esteemed members of the community and their replies in this topic, the same standard can never apply to the U.S.

American exceptionalism is such a malignant amalgam of hubris and belligerence.

Does that make Abu Ghraib right? Say an American soldier raped an Iraqi woman during the war, does she or does she not have a right to reparation, whether in the form of compensation or retribution?

Why don't you tell me what made 9/11 right?

Back
Top Bottom