• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate committee made criminal referral of Trump Jr., Bannon, Kushner, others to federal prosecutors

Then be sure to elect Biden/Harris. Biden has said that once he gets his DOJ in order, he won't interfere with any investigations.

No way in hell Barr investigates anyone related to Trump or his campaign.

Thankfully, I do not singularly choose who becomes President of the United States.

He would probably flee to a country with no extradition treaty anyway. He spent a lot of the last few years sleeping around in the darker reaches of mercenary world.

Unless the terms of his proffer agreement with Muller were that his statements can't be used against him, in which case there is not really a case to prosecute him and he wouldn't have to go anywhere anyway. Hard to say.

Hey, remember all the way back to 2017, when we thought, "Gee, isn't it kind of weird that on the topic of all things Russia, every Trump campaign associate has lied 100% of the time? Well, that's also what the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee thought.

Anyway, I'm sure Barr has put this on his to-do list and will get around to it eventually.

Senate committee made criminal referral of Trump Jr., Bannon, Kushner, two others to federal prosecutors

I am SHOCKED! :shock: With the high ethical standards and scandal free nature of the Trump administration, this HAS to be fake noos! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom