• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen Ted Cruz Has a Good Chance to be Defeated in 2024

Ok, sincere question for anyone here who supports Cruz in this endeavor: why is this important enough that a US Senator should be spending time on it? Why does anyone care whom a private company partners with to promote their brand? Presumably, if it's a bad choice, it won't work.
I doubt anyone here supports Cruz in any endeavor; much like Santos, Lyin' Ted is a party embarrassment but they keep him in his cushy political post because "even a whimpering Trump cuck is better than a lib."

The Dems has pitted a tough opponent against Sen Cruz and that makes 2024 feel like a little better election year to look forward to.

Earlier this month, U.S. Representative Colin Allred announced he’s running for Senate. His excellent campaign video begins with recounting Cruz’s support for the January 6 rioters, and how he took refuge in a supply closet during the attack.

As Breitbart mentions (yes, that Breitbart), Cruz defeated Democrat Beto O’Rourke in 2018 by a “narrow margin of less than 3%.” In the ensuing years, Cruz hasn’t improved his likability problem. The attention-seeking politician remains one of the 10 most unpopular senators in the country, pulling in a 46% disapproval rating among voters in the Lone Star State.

Texas’ rapidly changing demographics also work against Cruz, a two-term incumbent. Since 2000, the state has added more than 8.3 million residents, and 7.6 million of them are people of color. Texas now has nearly the same number of white and Latino residents.
It's Texas

They would vote for Satan R before a Dem

I don't really feel qualified on whether the people of Texas would or should reelection Rafael "Cancun" Cruz.

So I think I'll stay out of this one.

;)

WW

Back
Top Bottom