• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Ron Johnson

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Did anyone read where Johnson was on his way to when he walked into the ambush? The committee hearing had just had the testimony about the attempted alt electors delivery and he decides it is a good idea to walk a fair distance from his office to wherever he was going. If I was a US Senator, I would think that there was enough staff/security to shield me from that type of onslaught. At least get a car to get me where I need to go. Maybe he hadn’t gotten the news, yet or he thought “**** it, they don’t bother me.” Either way, I would think that the senior Senator from Wisconsin might lay low for a while.

Ron Johnson reminds me of when my young Golden Retriever stole a pork chop from a plate, took it into the bathroom and hid behind the toilet, with his
face behind the toilet paper (hanging down)...so I wouldn't see him.

Back
Top Bottom