• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Ron Johnson Demands CDC Transparency On Flawed Study Used To Justify Masking Schoolkids

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I consider it child abuse anytime I see a little one wearing a mask. Parenting escapes so many at the expense of our youth.

Future studies will show a host of tyrannical rules and mandates were applied strictly for political gain.

Until the gain became a detriment

———

Sen. Ron Johnson, ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, sent a letter to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky on Tuesday demanding that she provide answers about a study the CDC has repeatedly cited to justify keeping kids masked at school. It turns out the study is riddled with errors, according to The Atlantic’s reporting.

In September of 2021, the CDC published the study on the “Association between K-12 School Mask Policies and School-Associated COVD-19 Outbreak,” which was conducted in two Arizona counties during July and August last year. And over the following two months, Walensky cited the study as justification for forcing schoolchildren to wear masks.

I consider it child abuse anytime I see a little one wearing a mask. Parenting escapes so many at the expense of our youth.

Future studies will show a host of tyrannical rules and mandates were applied strictly for political gain.

———

Sen. Ron Johnson, ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, sent a letter to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky on Tuesday demanding that she provide answers about a study the CDC has repeatedly cited to justify keeping kids masked at school. It turns out the study is riddled with errors, according to The Atlantic’s reporting.

In September of 2021, the CDC published the study on the “Association between K-12 School Mask Policies and School-Associated COVD-19 Outbreak,” which was conducted in two Arizona counties during July and August last year. And over the following two months, Walensky cited the study as justification for forcing schoolchildren to wear masks.

I don't read propaganda from America's haters. Time to stop posting these links

I don't read propaganda from America's haters. Time to stop posting these links
Why? Don’t like the message? Shouldn’t the CDC be held into account?

:rolleyes:

EcFF7b0VcAINc5K

Each State or locality made their own decision as to have mask protocols in their school.

The CDC provided guidelines and recommendations based on the best information at the time.

The CDC has no power to "force" anyone to wear a mask.

Sen Johnson is among the dumbest in the government .

———

How many more times does Johnson have to DEMAND something and be ignored till you realize nobody gives a shit what Johnson "demands"?

The OP article that is cited refers to a study and article done by The Atlantic. The research on the flawed CDC study that Johnson cites was exposed not the The Federalist, but by The Atlantic.

Leftists dont give a **** about facts, or science, or ANYTHING that doesnt mindlessly and blindly support the current administrations rhetoric.

I wonder if this was like the time he demanded that the President of Ukraine fire the corrupt prosecutor and then pretended to not remember that when the Hunter Biden matters because of interest to the Trump Panty Sniffers.

I read the linked article. I found this interesting from the article, "After The Atlantic published its article exposing the flaws, the study’s authors wrote a letter to rebut it ".

Unless I missed it there is no link to the rebuttal letter by the study's author. The question is why? Could it be they can't refute the rebuttal?

I wonder if this was like the time he demanded that the President of Ukraine fire the corrupt prosecutor and then pretended to not remember that when the Hunter Biden matters because of interest to the Trump Panty Sniffers.
No. Reality is not like what you wonder.

Back
Top Bottom