• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Johnson on others getting shots: ‘What do you care?’

Exactly, I'm backing Ron kind who has been my congressman for years, he owns a working farm and has probably killed as many deer as I have.

Unlike Johnson he is a real gun advocate, not a fake who only takes NRA money and has never fired a gun, like trump...
Cool story bro.

Except that it's not, it's consistent with the actual definition of the term.

I mean, if words don't actually mean anything I guess you have a point. Besides, why would I trivialize acts of civil disobedience? On the other hand, why would I trivialize violence?

No, what's actually happening here is that you are trying to provide political cover for traitors.
I am? When, where, how?

Key word "TRAITORS" we can never forget that was an attack on our nations Capitol!!!
Yes, it was an act of civil disorder similar to many acts committed last summer. However it was not a traitorous attempt to overthrow government. It was a act of criminality, but treason wasn’t one of those crimes.

I prefer it bubbling out of a rock cliff with fresh watercress growing all around to snack on...
But to each their own I guess...

I prefer it with 2 to 3 PPM of chlorine in it, myself.

I prefer it with 2 to 3 PPM of chlorine in it, myself.
Eeewww city water!!!

I've lived off well water most of my life, but fresh spring water with watercress is a treat.

Well once you pick the snails off, the shells stick in your teeth like popcorn...
Cool story bro.
Yeah currently it is, kind has not announced a Senate run yet but he is running local ads a lot so I have high hopes...

If he doesn't run will chose someone else who opposes the traitor Johnson and back them...

Yes, it was an act of civil disorder similar to many acts committed last summer. However it was not a traitorous attempt to overthrow government. It was a act of criminality, but treason wasn’t one of those crimes.
No it wasn't, it was a planned terrorist attack on our government incited by the con artist that a few million got conned by...

No it wasn't, it was a planned terrorist attack on our government incited by the con artist that a few million got conned by...
It was not a terrorist attack. But yes, there's evidence that ANTIFA types were using Twitter and Facebook trying to recruit for the event.

That kind of blows apart the idiocy that Trump incited the riot spontaneously. Also, it was indeed an act of civil disorder very similar to many other acts of civil disorder which were so common last summer.

It was not a terrorist attack. But yes, there's evidence that ANTIFA types were using Twitter and Facebook trying to recruit for the event.

That kind of blows apart the idiocy that Trump incited the riot spontaneously.
You are aware that all that has been proven to be white wing extremists making false sites right???

Well I guess you can't fix gullible...

That kind of blows apart the idiocy that Trump incited the riot spontaneously. Also, it was indeed an act of civil disorder very similar to many other acts of civil disorder which were so common last summer.
Also it was not in anyway spontaneous.

Trump spent millions on ads inviting his cultists to DC on the sixth for a "wild time"...

The oath keepers (who stone walked with to the Capitol) started planning the attack In November....

What's so unclear about "I don't share those beliefs?"

This proves that liberals will believe whatever they want to believe in spite of the facts.

Jeebus.

You haven't made anything clear because you have yet to state that you believe the election was fair and Biden was fairly elected.

You haven't made anything clear because you have yet to state that you believe the election was fair and Biden was fairly elected.
I made my position clear. I have no idea why you can't accept it. You asked me if I agreed with the position of the Capitol rioters. I said that I don't agree with their position. That should have been where you ended this one.

Ron Johnson is a moron, worthy of adding to the ranks of people like Jim Jordan.

But worse they fuel the fire of the antivaxxer crowd, appealing to the FoxNews and OANN "informed" (aka conspiracy theory) viewer, by perpetuating a false dilemma that handling covid is adversarial to the Constitution.

They literally have too many of the nation wondering around saying "why do you care if I've been vaccinated?" or "when do I get my 1st Amendment rights back?"

These are the guys that would ask back then "Why do I need a poliovirus shot?" then go home and pray when someone they cared for became paralyzed by Polio. There is a reason we have all but eradicated things like this, you can thank vaccines.

The Republican Party really has become the center of the dumb down America party for the rest of the world to laugh at.

"But but, 'Merica, confederate flags, freedoms!" Idiots.
You spelled it wrong. It's freedumb. ;)

I made my position clear. I have no idea why you can't accept it. You asked me if I agreed with the position of the Capitol rioters. I said that I don't agree with their position. That should have been where you ended this one.

See you are not making yourself clear at all. Unless you believe that Biden was legitimately elected in a fair election, then you agree with the Capital rioters.

So, you think all deaths over the last year are COVID deaths?

Projected deaths rates were 700,000 more than what was expected at the start of 2020. The insurance agencies project death counts. Sorry that you are ignorant on the subject. Also sorry that you believe the Trump bullshit on Covid deaths. A competent president could have cut this American carnage by 75% as related by many scientific journals that researched the subject

It was a traitorous coup attempt at overthrowing the election as described by John Bolton, Mitch McConnell and 15 other Republican congressmen. That you don't accept that fact demonstrates your blind allegiance to the idiot who was president last year.

Good place to stop reading and taking your posts as more than a joke/troll.
A Capitol insurrection where they ran in and took some selfies with feet on the desks and then left, kinda insurrection?

It was a traitorous coup attempt at overthrowing the election as described by John Bolton, Mitch McConnell and 15 other Republican congressmen. That you don't accept that fact demonstrates your blind allegiance to the idiot who was president last year.
Did they forget they were conducting a coup to overthrow the election part way into it, or something?

I understand that partisan politics now days demands total compliance or you are the enemy...
but I prefer to be independent and bash and defend both sides.

Only because it didn't succeed. The goal was to stop Biden from being president (illegally) and take a few Democratic lawmaker heads as collector items (also illegal), especially Pence's head fitted with a rope necklace.

10x more fit than (S/I/T) Trump. imo
What stopped them from succeeding?

I gotta hand it to you. You guys sure are loyal to the left wing narrative. Facts are irrelevant in your world.

Back
Top Bottom