• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Hirono: Democrats Have a Hard Time "Connecting" With People Because Of "How Smart We Are"

Re: Sen. Hirono: Democrats Have a Hard Time "Connecting" With People Because Of "How Smart We Are"

It's just a fact...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Trump was a terrible choice. The only reasons to vote for Trump were:

1. Stupidity

2. Ideologue who thinks Hillary is Hugo Chavez

Don't be so sure it's those who vote Republican are the braindead.

Two equally populated Illinois municipalities

E. St. Louis Illinois
High school graduation rate 66%

Voting in 2016 election
Clinton: 10,025.
Trump: 149

Monroe County Illinois
High school graduation rate 91%

Voting in 2016 election
Clinton: 3,712
Trump: 9,820

So the municipality which is the birthplace of Dick Durban with deplorable graduation rates
gave Trump 149 votes which is 1%. It's my assumption that half of those ballots credited to Trump
were by voters so slow minded that they hit the wrong lever.

It should be evident to even the slow minded that the majority of dimwits supporti Democrats

Re: Sen. Hirono: Democrats Have a Hard Time "Connecting" With People Because Of "How Smart We Are"

"If you dont agree with me I will take that as proof that you are stupid" has become very very common this deep into this New Dark Age.

Just look at how folks behave at DP for demonstration.

You know what Forest Gump said......

If the shoe fits.............

Like you would know.....

Don't be so sure it's those who vote Republican are the braindead.

Two equally populated Illinois municipalities

E. St. Louis Illinois
High school graduation rate 66%

Voting in 2016 election
Clinton: 10,025.
Trump: 149

Monroe County Illinois
High school graduation rate 91%

Voting in 2016 election
Clinton: 3,712
Trump: 9,820

So the municipality which is the birthplace of Dick Durban with deplorable graduation rates
gave Trump 149 votes which is 1%. It's my assumption that half of those ballots credited to Trump
were by voters so slow minded that they hit the wrong lever.

It should be evident to even the slow minded that the majority of dimwits supporti Democrats

You’re numbers don’t look at how educated voters voted. You’re looking at how a population voted.

And you’re only looking at high school graduates not college and post graduate. Nice try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isn't there a saying about how if you have to say something to convince yourself of it, it's not true?

this definitely sounds like that.

You’re numbers don’t look at how educated voters voted. You’re looking at how a population voted.

And you’re only looking at high school graduates not college and post graduate. Nice try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this on for size. I am a white male college graduate & am satisfied that my those in my category according to CNN
exit polling agree with me and supported Trump hugely:

white college-grad men Trump 53% Clinton 39%

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls/national/president

I don't get this if you're slow minded you're for Trump stuff, it's ridiculous, subject to ridicule & if I weren't
so charitable I'd be ridiculing anyone who harbors that notion now.

I can see someone of the below average minded set getting some type of weak online degree paying exorbitant
money to get it, saying to themselves 'Hey, I'm a college graduate now & everybody tells me only the dopes
support Trump, Im smarter than them so I'll support his opponent.' In other words Trump's opposition gets a
little bounce in their step listening to the PC pundits who tell them how smart they are compared to Trumpster's.
Those types are probably the ones bringing up Clinton's totals to the 39% levels.

Last edited:

They were so smart none of them saw 2016 coming.

They did not see it coming because "the POLLS" said they would win by a landslide.
It is all about the great and all-powerful POLLS.
They believe they are never wrong, and their results are to be treated as cold hard facts, not the PROPAGANDA TOOL they actually are.

Last edited:

Ocasio Cortez idiot Bush 41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom