• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Hawley is dangerous

I actually just told my DH that he reminded me of Will Conway from House of Cards. The resemblance to the Dead Zone is way scarier.

He is, but I am not sure the deplorables will go for him. He doesn't have the same animalistic charisma that Trump does.

He is, but I am not sure the deplorables will go for him. He doesn't have the same animalistic charisma that Trump does.

How damaged must you be to be attracted to THAT? Whatever you call what Trump exudes it puts my danger radar on high alert.

Do democrats realize that in 2005 Diane Fienstien and 31 other democrats objected to the election results of George Bush as having have serious election irregularities. Fienstien got a book deal "A time to Run". Always different standards for democrats and their opponents. Democrats are not good for America because they demand a double standard to circumvent the law.
The claims right now that the summer violent riots, assaults, arson, attacks on police and federal building and police station were peaceful protest is a complete joke. Anyone in government that makes that claim should be remove as dangerous, demented, or actively telling the american people lies.

How damaged must you be to be attracted to THAT? Whatever you call what Trump exudes it puts my danger radar on high alert.
US rural culture is in the process of dying as the country's primary culture shifts to suburban culture, it is leaving a lot of damaged and lost people in its wake.

Do democrats realize that in 2005 Diane Fienstien and 31 other democrats objected to the election results of George Bush as having have serious election irregularities. Fienstien got a book deal "A time to Run". Always different standards for democrats and their opponents. Democrats are not good for America because they demand a double standard to circumvent the law.
The claims right now that the summer violent riots, assaults, arson, attacks on police and federal building and police station were peaceful protest is a complete joke. Anyone in government that makes that claim should be remove as dangerous, demented, or actively telling the american people lies.

What does this have to do with Hawley's creep factor?

what do the summer riots have to do with a 2005 objection in an election?

Just wild hate spewing?

US rural culture is in the process of dying as the country's primary culture shifts to suburban culture, it is leaving a lot of damaged and lost people in its wake.

**** them.

Me thinks someone really likes Hawley and is trying to derail the thread.

You have been really going with the nonsequitors for the last two days.

Back
Top Bottom