• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen Graham reveals new declassified documents on Russia probe origins

Does government corruption by high level officials at the FBI not bother you?

nope it doesn't. it is how low leftist have finally sunk.
the democrats have finally revealed themselves for the people that they are.

It was in the IG report.

Then link to the IG report and we’ll discuss that. I’m certainly not going to use Graham’s angry, screaming head as a source of my information.

Then link to the IG report and we’ll discuss that. I’m certainly not going to use Graham’s angry, screaming head as a source of my information.

I provided links to the documents, even posted images of two of the pages and some still are claiming they prove the Deep State conspiracy was just a couple of guys talking in a bar somewhere. The actual documents as provided by Graham's committee do not support his claims.

The point is, the current administration is more than willing to ignore established political norms to obstruct the administration of justice.

I am not aware that "established political norms" mean that people falsley accused of crimes continue to be prosecuted.
Nor do I see how ending a prosecution on somebody where the evidence doesn't support a prosecution can be considered obstruction of justice.

I provided links to the documents, even posted images of two of the pages and some still are claiming they prove the Deep State conspiracy was just a couple of guys talking in a bar somewhere. The actual documents as provided by Graham's committee do not support his claims.

The conspiracy theory is that Trump had conspired with Russia to fix the 2016 election-- namely by working with them to hack the DNC.
That is what needs to be proven.
And not only was it never proven, we are now seeing there are no facts to support a theory that it might have happened.
The documents cited are exactly that--bar talk.

I am not aware that "established political norms" mean that people falsley accused of crimes continue to be prosecuted.
Nor do I see how ending a prosecution on somebody where the evidence doesn't support a prosecution can be considered obstruction of justice.

Or trying to defund a Constitutionally mandated function of Government? The modus operandi of the right wing.

Is it any wonder why so many people have left your guy's administration.

The conspiracy theory is that Trump had conspired with Russia to fix the 2016 election-- namely by working with them to hack the DNC.
That is what needs to be proven.
And not only was it never proven, we are now seeing there are no facts to support a theory that it might have happened.
The documents cited are exactly that--bar talk.

Haven't read them obviously. The charge, the accusation, is not that Trump himself conspired with Russia but that certain members of his campaign worked with Russian sources.

You've now responded 3 times to my calling out yankintx for using gay slurs toward Senator Graham. The first 2 responses you made excuses for his actions, trying to justify him using those slurs. After I turned it back on you by asking if using gay slurs was acceptable to do for some gay people but not others, you then try and downplay what he said and claim it really wasn't a slur at all. Give me a break.

yankintx showed everyone that the whole "identity politics" crap is just that... crap... and your 3 posts further confirmed it. Don't think this is anything new. This has happened more than once on this forum in recent years with other leftists, and every time it does, you can count on 2 things happening... There will always be some on the left who will try to justify their use, or other use, of the racial, homophobic, misogynistic, or bigoted language... The other thing you can count one is that nobody on the left will step up and condemn it. It shows who the true bigots and haters are.

Personally, I have no respect for someone who pretends to be straight while being gay. He is a hypocrite of astronomic proportions.

So that justifies using gay slurs?

Or is using gay slurs ok when you're on the left, but makes you a homophobic bigot if you're on the right?

It means he is getting what is coming to him. He is a liar, hypocrite and general sleeze....why do you care? Oh, that is right...it is only not okay if the derision is against your side or white folks or the fetus right? If it is a woman, immigrant child, already born or black person being murdered by cops...all that is okay...

Some people certainly appear to be unable, or unwilling to actually read the 'declassified documents' waved about by Senator Graham. Here are the last three pages of one of those documents.

document pg 6.jpg

document pg 7.JPG

document pg 8.JPG

Have at it boys!

It means he is getting what is coming to him. He is a liar, hypocrite and general sleeze....why do you care?

I see... So if a gay man doesn't meet with your approval and a gay slur is used against them, it is perfectly justified.

So it's just as I thought... You believe that the definition of homosexual hate speech is subjective. One person can use a gay slur and it be perfectly acceptable, while someone else can use the very same words and it's deemed as hate speech. It all depends on the ideology of the person saying it, and whether you agree with whom it's being said to/about.

Thank you for clearing that up... I'm assuming of course you understand what that makes you?

Oh, that is right...it is only not okay if the derision is against your side or white folks or the fetus right? If it is a woman, immigrant child, already born or black person being murdered by cops...all that is okay...

That unhinged screed of yours makes it pretty obvious that you don't like it when someone exposes your hypocrisy... I'm fine with it though because I understand that the person you're really upset with is yourself, not me... Even if you can't see it at the moment.

So that justifies using gay slurs?

Or is using gay slurs ok when you're on the left, but makes you a homophobic bigot if you're on the right?

Way to read right through the leftist double standards.

It means he is getting what is coming to him. He is a liar, hypocrite and general sleeze....why do you care? Oh, that is right...it is only not okay if the derision is against your side or white folks or the fetus right? If it is a woman, immigrant child, already born or black person being murdered by cops...all that is okay...

That's quite the strawman you've erected there...
:sarcasticclap:

Newly declassified documents show that the FBI lied...

Yeah! And QANON says so too! See? Proof!

Just ignore Putin's Pal trying to coerce Ukraine to generate some fake smears against Trump's political opponent! That's nothing compared to this!

It seems to keep you up at night.

I thought the anti-Trumps didn't like government corruption though... so why does this investigation both them so?

Senator Graham was holding the documents in his hand.

Let me guess, you don't believe him?

Only the "honorable" Senator Schiff is to be believed... His documents in hand, always held the truth. ;)

Personally, I have no respect for someone who pretends to be straight while being gay. He is a hypocrite of astronomic proportions.

I don't mind that so much, since I'm sure it's not exactly easy, especially around conservatives and southern Bible-bangers, to be gay. But he really should not support and be a member of the anti-gay party while remaining in the closet. That's pretty unforgivable.

I see... So if a gay man doesn't meet with your approval and a gay slur is used against them, it is perfectly justified.

So it's just as I thought... You believe that the definition of homosexual hate speech is subjective. One person can use a gay slur and it be perfectly acceptable, while someone else can use the very same words and it's deemed as hate speech. It all depends on the ideology of the person saying it, and whether you agree with whom it's being said to/about.

Thank you for clearing that up... I'm assuming of course you understand what that makes you?

That unhinged screed of yours makes it pretty obvious that you don't like it when someone exposes your hypocrisy... I'm fine with it though because I understand that the person you're really upset with is yourself, not me... Even if you can't see it at the moment.

The hypocritical leftists do that repeatedly. They will claim to be for women's right's, Gay fights and that Black Lives Matter, but only if they remain on the left. Otherwise they'll turn on these people in a moment, just as with the hypocrite you're dealing with.

you know it sure does seem like some of these leftists are going to go off the deep end if it turns out we are correct about a lot of these things... that is something they are just not mentally prepared for. NOTHING outweighs their belief that the deplorables MUST be wrong, not a moral argument and not a hypocritical argument.

I don't mind that so much, since I'm sure it's not exactly easy, especially around conservatives and southern Bible-bangers, to be gay. But he really should not support and be a member of the anti-gay party while remaining in the closet. That's pretty unforgivable.

conservatives are not anti gay

you know it sure does seem like some of these leftists are going to go off the deep end if it turns out we are correct about a lot of these things... that is something they are just not mentally prepared for. NOTHING outweighs their belief that the deplorables MUST be wrong, not a moral argument and not a hypocritical argument.
They believed the President should be impeached for having a 20 minute conversation with a foreign leader but can't believe. despite four years of evidence, that there was anything wrong going on in the upper levels of the DC bureaucracy and the Democratic Party. The education system has failed these people.

Haven't read them obviously. The charge, the accusation, is not that Trump himself conspired with Russia but that certain members of his campaign worked with Russian sources.

Well, we know that the Clinton campaign worked with Russian sources. I am not aware of any investigation into the circumstances surrounding that.

But we also now know that Trump himself was being investigated for conspiring with Russia.
There was no defensive briefing of the campaign AFTER Crossfire Hurricane-- the FBI never told Trump of their suspicions about campaign members.
And we do know that the FBI did give the generic briefing to Trump-- beware of foreigners trying to infiltrate-- after the start of that investigation.
The guy who gave it was the guy involved in Hurricane. In other words, Trump was interviewed as a suspect, not briefed.

Back
Top Bottom