• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Cory Gardner to break with Republicans on Trump’s wall — it’s the right thing to do

It's all the illegal immigrants we snuck through Mexico and into Denver.

I know what you mean. Two years ago we vacationed there and I was constantly stopped by gangs of obviously illegal Mexican workers asking me if they could remodel my Kitchen or build an outdoor patio for me. The price was pretty good but I could not transport either back to Michigan with me when the vacation was ended.

How is this pretentious virtue signaling supposed to accomplish anything? Trump will keep the government shut down until he gets his funding and it gets voted through. I guess this will make a bunch of braindead hippies from Colorado happy, this sham grandstanding makes it look like he standing up to Trump:lamo

I don't think you know what pretentious virtue signaling is. Coloradans do not want Trump's shutdown; and Gardner is trying to save his own ass.

I know what you mean. Two years ago we vacationed there and I was constantly stopped by gangs of obviously illegal Mexican workers asking me if they could remodel my Kitchen or build an outdoor patio for me. The price was pretty good but I could not transport either back to Michigan with me when the vacation was ended.

How do they have time for construction when they're so busy illegally voting for Democrats and not learning English?

Coloradans don't want Trump's shutdown. We have more federal workers here than most other states; and we're all suffering in this circus.

Colorado looks to be about average but they have a pretty high share of illegal immigrants.

How do they have time for construction when they're so busy illegally voting for Democrats and not learning English?

That is an excellent point. Too bad Devin Nunes never investigated that.

This guy is in a fairly liberal Colorado...he has no choice as his facebook has been lit up lately with....we are going to replace you posts.

Well, Trumps from NYC, so what does that make him? A con artist???

No, actually they have a high percentage of older Mexican American families...they have very few actual illegal immigrants....

3.8% of the State's population is not very few.

I don't think you know what pretentious virtue signaling is. Coloradans do not want Trump's shutdown; and Gardner is trying to save his own ass.

Unfortunately a lot Coloradans are effeminate hippies that lack the ability to think. So of course they hate Trump and want him to concede to end the shutdown, when no such thing is going to happen.

Gardner is just pandering to these idiots by changing stance on the matter. It just makes it look like he's standing up to Trump and resisting. These braindead hippies love that **** and they're dumb enough to think it makes a difference. This is pretentious virtue signaling at it's finest.

Colorado looks to be about average but they have a pretty high share of illegal immigrants.

Right on cue. Do you know anything about Cory Gardner? He doesn't work for illegal immigrants who, by the way, don't vote. Turn off FOX News for a couple hours.

Unfortunately a lot Coloradans are effeminate hippies that lack the ability to think. So of course they hate Trump and want him to concede to end the shutdown, when no such thing is going to happen.

Gardner is just pandering to these idiots by changing stance on the matter. It just makes it look like he's standing up to Trump and resisting. These braindead hippies love that **** and they're dumb enough to think it makes a difference. This is pretentious virtue signaling at it's finest.

Actually, most of us aren't...most of us do like living in the mountains, but so do country boys...are they effeminate hippies? Almost everyone owns a 4x4 truck or SUV....not very effeminate either.

Aside from being intentionally offensive, your gross generalization about more than five million people demonstrates precisely who lacks the ability to think.

Actually, most of us aren't...

Well that's a difference of opinion.

most of us do like living in the mountains, but so do country boys...are they effeminate hippies?

Well I wouldn't call them hippies;)

Almost everyone owns a 4x4 truck or SUV....not very effeminate either.

You should come to California and check out preppy parts of the Valley, soyboys with 4x4 trucks and SUV's they don't need as far as the eye can see.

Aside from being intentionally offensive, your gross generalization about more than five million people demonstrates precisely who lacks the ability to think.

I respond to stupid bull**** with an equal or greater amount of stupid bull****, take it as you will.

If people didn't add stupid bs to their post I wouldn't reply with stupid bs in my post.

Right on cue. Do you know anything about Cory Gardner? He doesn't work for illegal immigrants who, by the way, don't vote. Turn off FOX News for a couple hours.

I don't know what connection you were trying to make.

I respond to stupid bull**** with an equal or greater amount of stupid bull****, take it as you will.

If people didn't add stupid bs to their post I wouldn't reply with stupid bs in my post.

I find that impossible to believe.

Well that's a difference of opinion.

Well I wouldn't call them hippies;)

You should come to California and check out preppy parts of the Valley, soyboys with 4x4 trucks and SUV's they don't need as far as the eye can see.

If you live in the Colorado mountains, your 4WD can mean your life.

If you live in the Colorado mountains, your 4WD can mean your life.

I know...

Anywhere that experiences heavy snow fall or rain, that washes out roads, it is essential to have a 4WD

Back
Top Bottom