• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen. Amy Klobuchar says she'll unveil 2020 decision on Sunday

Why would the DNC do that? Bernie’s not a Democrat.

Because no one wants a democrat for president, including democrats.

The announcement is that she was Victor Frankenstein's boyfriend!

Sorry, I can't read her last name without hearing thunder and the panicked neighing of a horse.

What is an Amy Klobuchar?

My uncle Saul may announce too. Let's all assemble at "Suds" where he spends most his time "hydrating."

I'm guessing you skipped the Kavanaugh hearings, or you would know who she is.

I don't know it's looking more and more like Bernie might have missed his window. A lot of the people that backed Bernie over Hillary are seeing more younger fresher faces out there to choose from. Last go around it was basically Bernie or Hillary and then nothing. The binary choice helped Bernie, but with Warren in the race already and a number of other choices with more moderate credibility, it's going to be more difficult for Bernie this go around.

Sigh ...

Bernie cannot lead the Democratic party because he is NOT A MEMBER of that party.

I'm guessing you skipped the Kavanaugh hearings, or you would know who she is.

I watched that hate fest. I know who she is after I saw her pic.

Another round women running. Good grief.

Warren just hurt herself immensely with the news this morning about her Texas Bar application. Even here in New England news is saying she is done before she even got started. Problem with Bernie is he will hit that wall again. He can only get so much support. Then he has a hard time getting those supporters to switch over to who does win. He is a God to his followers. People around here have had Bernie 2020 stickers on their cars since Nov 2016. The only way I see him breaking through is if AOC comes out and endorses him and attends rallies with him. She has millions of followers.

I'm fine with Warren staying right where she is in the Senate, holding Wall Street's feet to the fire as much as the law allows. She's very good at that.

She's got the Mid-West attitude. She's the daughter of a teacher mother and sports writer/columnist father who was an alcoholic. She came from the roots of middle America. Her personality is serious at times but she's also very personable and forthright. She comes off as very 'proper' and you get the impression she probably got soap in her mouth as a kid if she ever cursed, because as an adult, she's respectful to others and mannerly.

She's the Senior Senator at the Brett Kavanaugh hearing that was insulted by him. She's such an honorable woman. I've seen her many times in debate and she comes to the debates equipped with facts not innuendo or misstatements. I have worked on many political campaigns in my lifetime but I committed to Amy Klobuchar months ago that if she decides to run that I will support her in my State by working on behalf of her election campaign.

Among those currently in the clown car, she would get my vote.

Last edited:
Hint, if you want to fancy yourself "involved" you may want to change your avatar.

Between these posts and your avatar you do not come off as you wish your self image to be.

Did you skip coffee this morning? Or your meds? You aren't usually this snarky.

Did you skip coffee this morning? Or your meds? You aren't usually this snarky.

I have had no coffee in 6 weeks.

My meds I take as prescribed. Always.

Let me think.... my music is as pleasant as ever and I am regular.

All should be OK with me.

Hint, if you want to fancy yourself "involved" you may want to change your avatar.

Between these posts and your avatar you do not come off as you wish your self image to be.

I have very thick skin and your opinion of my avatar matters as much to me as this . . .

She's got the Mid-West attitude. She's the daughter of a teacher mother and sports writer/columnist father who was an alcoholic. She came from the roots of middle America. Her personality is serious at times but she's also very personable and forthright. She comes off as very 'proper' and you get the impression she probably got soap in her mouth as a kid if she ever cursed, because as an adult, she's respectful to others and mannerly.

She's the Senior Senator at the Brett Kavanaugh hearing that was insulted by him. She's such an honorable woman. I've seen her many times in debate and she comes to the debates equipped with facts not innuendo or misstatements. I have worked on many political campaigns in my lifetime but I committed to Amy Klobuchar months ago that if she decides to run that I will support her in my State by working on behalf of her election campaign.

I wish here only the best and congratulate you on committing to do some work on her behalf.

I think she is doing a very good job at being a Senator. I would like her to continue doing that for several terms.

Yea Beto has that "secret sauce" that we cant quite put a finger on. Its that something people saw in Obama in 2004. You just can see it. I have already seen Beto signs up here in yards and he hasnt even announced! People are making their own. As I have said, if he runs, he wins. I also think if he wins the primaries, it will prevent a Howard Schultz from running as an indie. If Sanders were to win, I bet Schultz would run as an indie moderate. It could help Trump. I also think there are some out there who already are poo pooing Beto because he isnt female. But I dont see that hurting him. He will need to choose a very experienced running mate though like Obama did to weigh out his own inexperience.

yes - I a free with your insights and your analysis. O'Rourke has an IT quality... what mot would call charisma ..... in much the same way that a star athlete or movie star or singer has a quality that takes them beyond what their talented peers has. Babe Ruth had it. Frank Sinatra had it. FDR had it Elvis Presley had it. Michael Jackson had it. Bobby Kennedy had it. Liz Taylor had it. Brigette Bardot had it in spades.

You can't buy it. You can't learn it. Either its part of you or it isn't. And Robert Francis O'Rourke has it and it can help the dems win in 2020.

I hope that's exactly what they do.

Bernie crushes Trump and the entire Republican party.

Careful of what you wish for.

I have had no coffee in 6 weeks.

My meds I take as prescribed. Always.

Let me think.... my music is as pleasant as ever and I am regular.

All should be OK with me.

Then why so snarky this morning? Brrr!

Back
Top Bottom