• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Selfie stick-wielding Trump supporter arrested at Elizabeth Warren event

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...orter-arrested-elizabeth-warren-event-n955111

A Trump-supporting protester was arrested outside an Elizabeth Warren event after allegedly hitting an attendee with a selfie stick.

STORM LAKE, Iowa — A supporter of President Donald Trump was arrested after allegedly hitting another attendee with a selfie stick outside an event Saturday for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. The senator is on her first swing of Iowa as she explores a 2020 presidential bid.

As Warren mingled with the overflow crowd outside a roundtable event, witnesses told NBC News the Trump supporter unfurled a Trump banner and began yelling, which led to an altercation with other attendees. When one man tried to pull down the banner, witnesses said the Trump supporter struck the man on the head with a selfie stick.
===================================================
At least the Trump supporter didn't get the point.

I don't think anyone should have tried to pull down the banner, the person has a right to speak I think, but certainly the guy shouldn't have hit anyone with his selfie stick.

I don't think anyone should have tried to pull down the banner, the person has a right to speak I think, but certainly the guy shouldn't have hit anyone with his selfie stick.

Nobody has a right to be an obnoxious asshole...Glad to see this angry white man hauled off to jail

I wonder what would happen to someone putting up a opposition banner at a Trump rally? LOL. They even switch out the people standing behind him that do not nod vigorously enough.

Sounds like self defense.

I wonder what would happen to someone putting up a opposition banner at a Trump rally? LOL. They even switch out the people standing behind him that do not nod vigorously enough.
They need to hire trained nodders who have built up their nodding muscles over multiple repetitions.

They need to hire trained nodders who have built up their nodding muscles over multiple repetitions.

What about the mob that attacked him? You're ok with that?

They also seem to prefer women in Trump Tee shirts, and any minority they can find to stand behind him. But always nodding, cause the POTUS has never said anything other than the TRUTH! If he says it, it is gospel.

What about the mob that attacked him? You're ok with that?

Is Trump going to pay their legal fees? I think he has stated that he will pay the fees for attacking mobs in the past.:roll:

No one should interrupt, but we should respect freedom of speech and opinion. No one likes angry people, no matter if it is at a rally or at a university. What ever happened to respectful debate? What ever happened to what Voltaire so eloquently spoke of?

No one should interrupt, but we should respect freedom of speech and opinion. No one likes angry people, no matter if it is at a rally or at a university. What ever happened to respectful debate? What ever happened to what Voltaire so eloquently spoke of?

**** Voltaire

:mrgreen:

Trump certainly has a lot of fans. Fan, of course, is short for fanatic.

Is Trump going to pay their legal fees? I think he has stated that he will pay the fees for attacking mobs in the past.:roll:

Is Warren going be paying legal fees?

Has anyone condemned the attack on the so-called Trump supporter?

Trump certainly has a lot of fans. Fan, of course, is short for fanatic.

you've seen the Berkley mob, or the ones who gleefully interrupt conservative campaigns? Glass house

Armed with a selfie stick? Wow, so much scarier than an automatic rifle at a baseball field.

Don't bring a selfie stick to a mob brawl.

He should of used a heavier blunt object

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is Warren going be paying legal fees?

Has anyone condemned the attack on the so-called Trump supporter?

Warren has never offered to pay the legal fees of thugs...that's Trump's game.

The left killed those things

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom