• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Self described genius

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

This self described genius now wants us to believe he’s never heard of a ‘burner phone’ and was taking a nap for 8 hours on Jan 6. Lmfao 😂🤣😂🤣

iqoauslawdq81.jpg

This self described genius now wants us to believe he’s never heard of a ‘burner phone’ and was taking a nap for 8 hours on Jan 6. Lmfao 😂🤣😂🤣

iqoauslawdq81.jpg

He lies constantly, his whole life is based on lies, he's a gaslighter. The only thing he doesn't realize about his lies, is only the Trump Cult Party base is ignorant and gullible enough to believe him. He loves the uneducated, there's a reason for that, he also loves himself, so it all makes sense. 🤡

iqoauslawdq81.jpg

When he was able to tweet, anyone heard of him not tweeting for eight hours?

WARNING: A bad word in video that may offend members of the Trump Cult Party. 🤡

iqoauslawdq81.jpg

He thinks everyone in the country is as stupid as his supporters are. We aren't.

I love your avatar.

i've never watched a human lie, cheat and steal this much.

there was a guy in my hometown that was similar. but he tried to hide stuff and deny. TFG just does it right in everyone's face.

Back
Top Bottom