• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Segregation: A New Era Begins

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
In another thread, user tonybony138 suggested that he had infallible research that proves that blacks, hispanics and arabs have low IQ's and that asians and jews were superior, and when I asked how he would handle the issue, he suggested segregation.
When I asked how he would enforce it, he said I was off topic but that he would respond in a segregation thread.

So here you go, tonybony138, the floor is yours.

Actually this is not a new thing.
This was the norm for all of recorded history.
Before 1965 in usa all the politicians had this view .. and in reality it kept usa nice and they did not have all this racial bickering and division that we have now that we all live around eachother.

But non whites always want to move to whitey land because they know its so much nicer than their own cultures.

Segregation for whites was a smart thing... and it kept our country from many problems that you now see all the time now.

All we ever hear on tv now is race, race , race , race ..
and how whitey is holding us down ..

Of course people are racist.. this is true because anybody smart knows there is huge differences among race groups and the biggest divider is the crime rates and IQ differences.
Everybody wants to live in a safe area and have smart handsome kids.

Before 1965 in usa all the politicians had this view .. and in reality it kept usa nice and they did not have all this racial bickering and division that we have now that we all live around eachother.

But non whites always want to move to whitey land because they know its so much nicer than their own cultures.

Segregation for whites was a smart thing... and it kept our country from many problems that you now see all the time now.

Of course people are racist.. this is true because anybody smart knows there is huge differences among race groups and the biggest divider is the crime rates and IQ differences.

Ho......ly....... ****.

So your best suggestion is just more WHINING?
That's your "honest talk"?

Come on, tonybony138, pretend you've been handed all the power.
We've undone all the duct tape and handed you whatever you need.
You're NOT Steve Buschemi in Armageddon, you're Hizonner The Mayor.

armageddon-buscemi.jpg

I coach several kids who are of the following racial combinations

three (two sisters) and another boy each have a white mother and Filipino fathers. The girls' father is native Filipino (a former MMA guy) and they are both very bright and very pretty. The boy's father is Chinese/Filipino. he's a good looking boy and very smart. Two other kids have white mothers and black fathers. Both are very accomplished. I feel safe in their homes, their neighborhoods and around them and their friends. while none of them live in my neighborhood, I would be happy if they did.

I just don't see what good comes from treating people differently based on their races rather than their actual personalities and talents.

He can't treat people any differently because even if he has all the power, all he does is WHINE some more.

I coach several kids who are of the following racial combinations

three (two sisters) and another boy each have a white mother and Filipino fathers. The girls' father is native Filipino (a former MMA guy) and they are both very bright and very pretty. The boy's father is Chinese/Filipino. he's a good looking boy and very smart. Two other kids have white mothers and black fathers. Both are very accomplished. I feel safe in their homes, their neighborhoods and around them and their friends. while none of them live in my neighborhood, I would be happy if they did.

I just don't see what good comes from treating people differently based on their races rather than their actual personalities and talents.

Personal stories do not change the overall picture.
For example there are tons of blacks that dont get into trouble, smart etc. But that does not change the fact that overall blacks have very very high crime and low grades etc.

He can't treat people any differently because even if he has all the power, all he does is WHINE some more.

This is low level debate.. i will not reply to you anymore if you can't try to have a real discussion and challenge ideas such as mine.

Have you done any cranial exams to back up this theory, Herr Mengele?

Whoa Nellie, he says that the Jews have the highest IQ and as an official "Jew-talian" I wanted to give him the chance and find out what he has in mind if he gets all the power to do something about it. I even created this thread just for him.

So far, I smell impotent rage and a lot of whining.

This is low level debate.. i will not reply to you anymore if you can't try to have a real discussion and challenge ideas such as mine.

Why should I challenge your ideas? You already won.
It seems that you're lacking when it comes to ACTION.

Personal stories do not change the overall picture.
For example there are tons of blacks that dont get into trouble, smart etc. But that does not change the fact that overall blacks have very very high crime and low grades etc.

and.....so if a black man applies for a job in say a company I own or a seeks a seat at a law school i am the dean of admissions for-should I reject him based on his race even if he has an exemplary record or was the valedictorian of say Amherst College with a near perfect LSAT score?

IT IS IDIOTIC to discriminate against someone because of their RACE.

I think Stormfront rejected him. Maybe because he said Jews were smart?

I stopped reading there, because this is the dumbest goddamned thing I've read in a long time.

We didn't have racial division before 1965? Are you ****ting me?

I stopped reading there, because this is the dumbest goddamned thing I've read in a long time.

We didn't have racial division before 1965? Are you ****ting me?

Racial division WILL NEVER GO AWAY because the truth is races are different.

Yes before 1965 we had immigration policies only to take white people in and this made for a society that was very united not like today.

U obviously have never studied this before.

You have been given a thread all your own where you can elucidate to your heart's content on possible ideas and solutions to enforce your racial purity, and you're blowing it big time.

and.....so if a black man applies for a job in say a company I own or a seeks a seat at a law school i am the dean of admissions for-should I reject him based on his race even if he has an exemplary record or was the valedictorian of say Amherst College with a near perfect LSAT score?

IT IS IDIOTIC to discriminate against someone because of their RACE.

Sure u can hire him if u want walk on eggshells around your company with all the racial division this creates.

Also notice that if hiring blacks is so great on average than why on earth do we need laws to force people to do it?

Sure u can hire him if u want walk on eggshells around your company with all the racial division this creates.

Also notice that if hiring blacks is so great on average than why on earth do we need laws to force people to do it?

But I thought you wanted to enforce segregation.

because there are idiots who look at a man's race rather than his qualifications?

Racial division WILL NEVER GO AWAY because the truth is races are different.

Yes before 1965 we had immigration policies only to take white people in and this made for a society that was very united not like today.

U obviously have never studied this before.

We did? Where did all those Chinese and Japanese people come from then?

If u are educated about things u know we had policies to keep usa white before 1965 when ted kennedy changed our immigration policies genius.

Italians were not considered "white" until the 1960's when the Knights of Columbus put pressure on John XXIII.

So if he shows up every day and does his job, and some ignorant **** gets a burr in his saddle, its the BLACK GUYS fault for nothing more than being born black?

Man, you are full of good ones tonight.

Back
Top Bottom