• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seems the same to me

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The radical left when it comes to police officers say that since the took the job, getting shot is part of the territory.

Wouldnt the same thinking apply to criminals?? If you commit a crime you just might get shot. Same same.

The radical left when it comes to police officers say that since the took the job, getting shot is part of the territory.

Wouldnt the same thinking apply to criminals?? If you commit a crime you just might get shot. Same same.
Shouldn't this thread be in the "Law And Order" part of the message board??

But if you are not a criminal, you wont get involved with the police.

Another day, another illogical "Logical1" thread.

If a shooting occurs and the Criminal dies, "The Cop Shot Him!"

If a shooting occurs and the Cop dies, "The Gun Did It!"

Apparently, guns gain personhood when Cops are not holding them.

I don't understand this or about any other inherently nonsensical belief held by the Liberal Elites.

The left just doesnt want to talk about this fact. Gee I wonder why.

The left just doesnt want to talk about this fact. Gee I wonder why.

Your made up outrage of the day OP based on wild oversimplification and borderline fraud =/= "fact."

Another day, another illogical "Logical1" thread.
Why not reply to the thread, instead of a personal attack. Personal attacks and name calling seems to be the tools of the left.

So you believe all crimes should be punishable by death?

Why not reply to the thread, instead of a personal attack. Personal attacks and name calling seems to be the tools of the left.
I did, your OP is fabricated and garbage.

Because the thread is stupid and should be in the law and order section, as was mentioned earlier.

No news, just broke and went to other stuff

The poster attacked the thread (with good reason). I'm sure the thread doesn't have feelings.

Back
Top Bottom