• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seems rather odd

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It is hard to understand why people commit mass murder. There is something rather odd tho. During Trump's 4 years I believe there was only mass murder situation.

Yet in the 4 months of the Biden admin, there have already been 12 or 13, I wonder why?

It is hard to understand why people commit mass murder. There is something rather odd tho. During Trump's 4 years I believe there was only mass murder situation. Yet in the 4 months of the Biden admin, there have already been 12 or 13, I wonder why?

Blaming Biden for mass shootings? You don't even attempt to argue that there are reasons to make a starting assumption that might contribute to such a conclusion. No "he did this, this happened as a result." Not, someone says "I believe these things" and they line up with stuff Biden said. Not someone says "Biden said this and thus"? Just sorta...they happened?

This is potato. Except it's a malevolently stupid potato this time.

Why is it always potato?

Are you claiming there weren't a ton of mass murders during the Trump years or something?

It is hard to understand why people commit mass murder. There is something rather odd tho. During Trump's 4 years I believe there was only mass murder situation.

Yet in the 4 months of the Biden admin, there have already been 12 or 13, I wonder why?
Please don't, just don't.

When you cut and paste you're supposed to fill in the blanks.

During Trump's 4 years I believe there was only ______ mass murder situation.

(Not to mention it should be situations, there were several including El Paso, one of the worst.)

If Biden had anything to do with any mass murders I'd be surprised. The guy couldn't tell you which side of the bed he got up on this morning you think he could be planning these horrendous acts by himself?

If Biden had anything to do with any mass murders I'd be surprised. The guy couldn't tell you which side of the bed he got up on this morning you think he could be planning these horrendous acts by himself?
You make a good point. Much more likely Trump would be involved with something like this -- at least he would have tweeted something to get the ball rolling.

There were 614 mass shootings in Trump's last year in office.

As usual, none of this is true.

I think if you break it down and look at it objectively, it is very simple why people commit not just mass murder, but murder in general: Everyone has their breaking point. 99.9% of us never get to that point, but some people have a very low breaking point. I can't say I wouldn't go after someone if they killed someone in my family. Yes, we can talk all we want, but until we are put in that situation, all we are doing is speculate.

The Las Vegas shooting of Oct 1st, 2017 took 59 lives including the gunman.

But far as we know there was never a motive revealed. I do not believe we can place that as Trump's fault and it appears the fault was 100% the piece of shit shooting from the hotel window.

The OP fails.

Blaming Biden for mass shootings? You don't even attempt to argue that there are reasons to make a starting assumption that might contribute to such a conclusion. No "he did this, this happened as a result." Not, someone says "I believe these things" and they line up with stuff Biden said. Not someone says "Biden said this and thus"? Just sorta...they happened?

This is potato. Except it's a malevolently stupid potato this time.

Why is it always potato?

Biden's America.

Liberal America.

It had a nice ring to it for 4 years under Trump, and now you and slow Joe own it.

Back
Top Bottom