• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

See the pattern?

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
In China, you cannot say anything the government disagrees with, like criticizing their Covid lockdowns, or they'll arrest you.

In Russia, you cannot say anything the government disagrees with, like holding up a blank piece of paper, or they'll arrest you.

In Florida, a company cannot say that they are non-discriminatory and value everyone, that the Republicans don't like them saying, or they'll use their power to attack them to try to silence them.

The pattern is fairly clear: liberals are fascists and tyrants. Just ask a right-winger.

In China, you cannot say anything the government disagrees with, like criticizing their Covid lockdowns, or they'll arrest you.

In Russia, you cannot say anything the government disagrees with, like holding up a blank piece of paper, or they'll arrest you.

In Florida, a company cannot say that they are non-discriminatory and value everyone, that the Republicans don't like them saying, or they'll use their power to attack them to try to silence them.

The pattern is fairly clear: liberals are fascists and tyrants. Just ask a right-winger.
In the rest of the US, you cannot say anything the government doesn't like or they will bring big tech, lawsuits and the media to silence you.

No one seems to believe that overreach is a thing anymore.
But the 2018 mid-terms proved that it is, and I happen to believe that the 2022 mid-terms will prove it again.
No matter how hard they try, I think the GOP is going to get slaughtered in both chambers of Congress.

In the rest of the US, you cannot say anything the government doesn't like or they will bring big tech, lawsuits and the media to silence you.
Nonsense. You say things the government doesn't like every day.

Words have consequences. Disney saying they were non-discriminatory didn't cause their problems. Inform yourself of the facts.
No pattern, just LW gaslighting.

DeSantis truly thinks he's some kind of Dictator. Wonder where or who he got that from?

A dictator who was elected by the same people who elected the state representatives who passed the legislation he signed to take away some ridiculous benefits that Disney gets?

Interesting that bolded part. Reminds me of the Dems here that went after people for not complying with lockdowns. People couldn't even go to ****ing funerals. Who's the ones that sound more like what you're describing again?

Interesting that bolded part. Reminds me of the Dems here that went after people for not complying with lockdowns. People couldn't even go to ****ing funerals. Who's the ones that sound more like what you're describing again?

This is exactly how they Brown Shirted the community like they'd been deputized by Herr Fauci.

But the 2018 mid-terms proved that it is, and I happen to believe that the 2022 mid-terms will prove it again.
No matter how hard they try, I think the GOP is going to get slaughtered in both chambers of Congress.

I have a lower opinion of the voting situation, but hope you are right of course.

Like I've said in several other posts - the Republicans are like the Germans of the 1930's.. they're watching their freedoms slowly drift away - but since it's being done by elected officials on their team, they think everythings going to be ok.

They're like stupid Nazis.

DeSantis truly thinks he's some kind of Dictator. Wonder where or who he got that from?
Dictator? I don't know - he sure wants to be president. And he thinks his path to the presidency requires waging these idiotic culture wars to "promote his brand".

Republicans are so ****ing broken.

Really? Tell that to Greene.
Greene is not on trial for saying things the government doesn't like. She's on trial for saying things that incited violence. If she's innocent she has nothing to worry about. I'd tell this to Greene but she isn't bright enough to grasp it.

Greene is not on trial for saying things the government doesn't like. She's on trial for saying things that incited violence. If she's innocent she has nothing to worry about. I'd tell this to Greene but she isn't bright enough to grasp it.

Yes, because the adults she allegedly "incited" are all mindless robots, therefore she is culpable. This sort of stupid shit is just another way for the left to chip away at free speech.

Well that's a lie.

I don't know about slaughtered, but they certainly don't have the edge everyone seems to think they do.

Can you really not see the difference there?

Really? Tell that to Greene.
She's not in court for saying things the government didn't like, shes there for inciting violence and insurrection.

Yes, because the adults she allegedly "incited" are all mindless robots, therefore she is culpable. This sort of stupid shit is just another way for the left to chip away at free speech.
I don't understand how you can get this so totally backwards.

You think the GOP is going to get slaughtered this year? Or did you mean in 2024?

Well that's a lie.
No. It's not. We see it every day.

Hell, why do you think Musk is going after Twitter? And why do you think the government is going after Must? Why do you think people are suing Musk after he started going after Twitter?

With just that one issue...Musk/Twitter...we see everything I spoke of. And that's just one issue.

Back
Top Bottom