• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secretive Republican Donors Are Planning Ahead

You’ve hardly explained your position at all. For instance.

in post #212; where you state “Obamabots are dependent on the Federal taxpayer for "stuff". I ask in post# 213;” What is the "stuff" that matches the unfunded plan D (prescription drug plan) of the last administration? “

your response in post#214;” What was the Democrat Plan?

“Seriously?... You consider YOUR attempt to change the subject an EXPLANATION? Let’s look a bit deeper, maybe we can dig up some hidden gyms further on down your trail of add homs.

post #217; where, following your gratuitous ad hom attack you state.

Hhmm…” The Bush Medicare program actually cut the growth in Medicare and put INCENTIVE and CAPITALISM back into the program ?“

Where to start? < The Bush Medicare program actually cut the growth in >=Start an unfunded program that will eventually approach up to $16 trillion dollars when fully implemented. HARDLY.:roll:

< put incentive and capitalism back into the program >=Incentive for who? BIG PHARMA? :shock:Medicare can’t by law negotiate like the Veterans Administration does. Therefore Medicare and Medicaid pay 58% more for prescription drugs than the VA.

That brings us up to..

Post #217;free stuff.

cell phones=BO continued a program that dubya started in 2008.look it up. :2wave:

lunch, and dinner=still bitchin about the National School Lunch Act, signed by President Harry Truman in 1946 eh?Sad.:(

education entitlements=pell grants?hardly.

healthcare entitlements=hopefully it will get to that.

unemployment benefits=YAWN; when times get tough Presidents always sign extensions. dubya did it and it was no problem at that time with the small r.s at that time.

OF COURSE followed by your GRATUITOUS AD HOM ATTACTS. :peace

I keep asking the question but never get an answer, "what is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty?" As I pointed out the alternative to the Bush Medicare plan was worse and more than double the cost of what Bush implemented. Suggest better research. Further if this was such a bad plan why didn't Obama seek to repeal it?

Second, we have a 16.6 trillion dollar debt today up over 6 trillion dollars since Obama took office. You want a list of "free stuff?" Doesn't take much effort to find it so suggest you do some research because that will be the only way you learn. You don't seem to understand the budget process and seem to want to tie the 16.6 trillion dollar debt to the 400 billion Bush Medicare program. That dog doesn't hunt.

Third, we have history that shows our Founders believed in a small central govt, not the 3.8 trillion dollar govt we have today. You fail to understand the concept of personal responsibilities, state and local responsibilities, and fiscal responsibilities.

Fourth, any govt is big enough to provide you all that you need is also big enough to take it all away. Your desire fo the Federal Govt. to provide for your healthcare ignores your responsibility when it comes to healthcare and that is lifestyle living habits.

It really is too bad that so many people like you have no real concept as to the role of the Federal Govt. in your life. You completely ignore the waste, fraud, and abuse of our taxdollars, the actual economic results being generated and in fact think only with your heart. That isn't what God gave you to think with.

QUOTE=Conservative

I keep asking the question but never get an answer, "what is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty?" As I pointed out the alternative to the Bush Medicare plan was worse and more than double the cost of what Bush implemented. Suggest better research. Further if this was such a bad plan why didn't Obama seek to repeal it?

Begging the Question with a touch of Red Herring thrown into a strawmans lap.Well done con. :2wave:

Second, we have a 16.6 trillion dollar debt today up over 6 trillion dollars since Obama took office. You want a list of "free stuff?" Doesn't take much effort to find it so suggest you do some research because that will be the only way you learn. You don't seem to understand the budget process and seem to want to tie the 16.6 trillion dollar debt to the 400 billion Bush Medicare program. That dog doesn't hunt.

Start a thread on the debt instead of trying to change this old thread into a debt thread. See below for a clue to what we were discussing.

<in post #212; where you state “Obamabots are dependent on the Federal taxpayer for "stuff". I ask in post# 213;” What is the "stuff" that matches the unfunded plan D (prescription drug plan) of the last administration? “>

Third, we have history that shows our Founders believed in a small central govt, not the 3.8 trillion dollar govt we have today.

Build strawman.

You fail to understand the concept of personal responsibilities, state and local responsibilities, and fiscal responsibilities.

Attack your strawman . CLASSIC

Fourth, any govt is big enough to provide you all that you need is also big enough to take it all away.

Build strawman.

Your desire fo the Federal Govt. to provide for your healthcare ignores your responsibility when it comes to healthcare and that is lifestyle living habits.

Attack your strawman . CLASSIC. :roll:

It really is too bad that so many people like you have no real concept as to the role of the Federal Govt. in your life. You completely ignore the waste, fraud, and abuse of our taxdollars, the actual economic results being generated and in fact think only with your heart. That isn't what God gave you to think with.

How about addressing my arguments instead of diverting onto something else entirely?Get help con, you surely need it.Its my understanding that Medicare has mental health benefits as part of its coverage.:2wave:

Begging the Question with a touch of Red Herring thrown into a strawmans lap.Well done con. :2wave:

Start a thread on the debt instead of trying to change this old thread into a debt thread. See below for a clue to what we were discussing.

<in post #212; where you state “Obamabots are dependent on the Federal taxpayer for "stuff". I ask in post# 213;” What is the "stuff" that matches the unfunded plan D (prescription drug plan) of the last administration? “>

Build strawman.

Attack your strawman . CLASSIC

Build strawman.

Attack your strawman . CLASSIC. :roll:

How about addressing my arguments instead of diverting onto something else entirely?Get help con, you surely need it.Its my understanding that Medicare has mental health benefits as part of its coverage.:2wave:

You make the typical liberal argument which diverts from the real problem we have today and that is dealing with the worst Administration in modern history. Republican donors can meet until hell freezes over but until someone breaks the entitlement mentality of today's liberal group they will never win elections and this country will collapse under the weight of those growing entitlement programs.

I will remind you that the role of the Federal Govt as defined in the Preamble of the Constitution is to PROMOTE Domestic welfare, not provide for it. I will point out to you that GW Bush never spent 3.6 trillion dollars a year nor did he have four consecutive trillion dollar deficits. Further he never added 6 trillion to the debt in 8 years let alone four.

What you fail to recognize is the entitlement mentality liberalism has created and Obamabots have no interest in biting the hand that feeds them. too bad that so many have so little initiative and drive to take personal responsibility for their own actions. That is an Obama and liberal elite dream.

You make the typical liberal argument which diverts from the real problem we have today and that is dealing with the worst Administration in modern history. Republican donors can meet until hell freezes over but until someone breaks the entitlement mentality of today's liberal group they will never win elections and this country will collapse under the weight of those growing entitlement programs.

I will remind you that the role of the Federal Govt as defined in the Preamble of the Constitution is to PROMOTE Domestic welfare, not provide for it. I will point out to you that GW Bush never spent 3.6 trillion dollars a year nor did he have four consecutive trillion dollar deficits. Further he never added 6 trillion to the debt in 8 years let alone four.

What you fail to recognize is the entitlement mentality liberalism has created and Obamabots have no interest in biting the hand that feeds them. too bad that so many have so little initiative and drive to take personal responsibility for their own actions. That is an Obama and liberal elite dream.

OK!You mentioned "entitlement mentality"twice in your mini rant so it must be important to you.Tell how any of BO's policies detracts from the Preamble of the Constitution which you so kindly posted? " the Preamble of the Constitution is to PROMOTE Domestic welfare.:2wave:

OK!You mentioned "entitlement mentality"twice in your mini rant so it must be important to you.Tell how any of BO's policies detracts from the Preamble of the Constitution which you so kindly posted? " the Preamble of the Constitution is to PROMOTE Domestic welfare.:2wave:

Your definition of promote seems to be taxpayer funded federal dollars to handle state and local issues. You really think a bureaucrat in D.C. can handle a social problem in your community? Why is it that 52% of the income earning public that pays taxes should fund social programs in your community? Why is it that those same 52% pay the entire debt service on the debt we have today? My definition of promote is to create the economic environment to succeed and that doesn't mean throwing money at the problem especially federal dollars.

Obama's vision is a large central govt. that takes over personal responsibility issues. If you have kids you understand what happens when you give them everything and how that affects them in the real world.

Your definition of promote seems to be taxpayer funded federal dollars to handle state and local issues. You really think a bureaucrat in D.C. can handle a social problem in your community? Why is it that 52% of the income earning public that pays taxes should fund social programs in your community? Why is it that those same 52% pay the entire debt service on the debt we have today? My definition of promote is to create the economic environment to succeed and that doesn't mean throwing money at the problem especially federal dollars.

Obama's vision is a large central govt. that takes over personal responsibility issues. If you have kids you understand what happens when you give them everything and how that affects them in the real world.

When you make up your mind what you want to argue about let me know. Until then i'm outta here.:2wave:

When you make up your mind what you want to argue about let me know. Until then i'm outta here.:2wave:

Run, baby, run since you cannot control the discussion nor do you have anything to offer in defending Obama. Good move, no one can defend the indefensible.

Why not ask the person who bumped an almost three year old thread?This is old history that lead to the split in the repug party with the election of the teabaggers in the midterms.The seed that lead to BO's second term.:lamo

The question is who are the "teabaggers" teabagging? My guess is liberals, that's why they feel the need to lie about them so much....:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom