• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A sex tape that Monica Lewinsky recorded for Bill Clinton at the height of their scandalous affair has leaked, during which the former White House intern is heard planning a secret sexual rendezvous with the president and declaring she is “too cute and adorable” to be ignored.

On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.”

Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”

It was believed to have been destroyed years ago, but a copy was secretly made and has subsequently surfaced.

Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’ | Radar Online
Bill, was heard humming Bob Hope's... Thanks for the memories...

clinton_lewinsky+Bday.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

Bill, was heard humming Bob Hope's... Thanks for the memories...

clinton_lewinsky+Bday.jpg

This is a ****ing outrage! Impeach him!

Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

Isn't that just a little too convenient that a "secret copy" suddenly surfaces just in time for the Weiner controversy?

Isn't that just a little too convenient that a "secret copy" suddenly surfaces just in time for the Weiner controversy?

ROTFLOL... and let's hope it's the tip of the iceberg!
Frau Sewage Plant and her Rapist/Felonious/Impeached husband deserve it and more. :thumbs:

ROTFLOL... and let's hope it's the tip of the iceberg!
Frau Sewage Plant and her Rapist/Felonious/Impeached husband deserve it and more. :thumbs:

Would you be interested in buying some beach front property in Arizona?

If she was making a pass or accepting an offer from Hillary, then it just might be relevant today.

If she was making a pass or accepting an offer from Hillary, then it just might be relevant today.

ROTFLOL...

It's relevant... because The Clintons hate having Bill's perjuring himself come back up and remind folks he was impeached, fined and disbarred. He should have been removed from office and thrown in jail. Scooter Libby didn't lie under oath, he was not the leaker (and Kennedy knew it), and he got real time.

It's nice to remind folks, especially those who were too young or were unborn who these dregs called The Clintons really are.

If you have a 3 minute 47 second recording of a cat in heat scratching its nails on a chalkboard, I would prefer that instead, thank you.

I challenge its authenticity. Nobody thinks Lewinsky is "too cute and adorable".

Either it's fake, or slick Willie was incredibly hard-up at that moment. Pun intended.

ROTFLOL...

It's relevant... because The Clintons hate having Bill's perjuring himself come back up and remind folks he was impeached, fined and disbarred. He should have been removed from office and thrown in jail. Scooter Libby didn't lie under oath, he was not the leaker (and Kennedy knew it), and he got real time.

It's nice to remind folks, especially those who were too young or were unborn who these dregs called The Clintons really are.

And just what does Bill Clinton's actions have to do with Hillary's? Oh yeah, NOTHING. Nice smear job from the right.

I'm sure they were waiting all these years just for a big shot like Weiner to come around.

Uhhh.....

I'm sure they were waiting all these years just for a big shot like Weiner to come around.

Errr.....

Nevermind.

Uhhh.....

Errr.....

Nevermind.
"Nevermind." Sounds good to me.

"Nevermind." Sounds good to me.

THat's what I said.

Anyway, I'm sure it's not some big conspiracy. If someone were sitting on that tape, I'm sure they would have found some use for it in the past 20 years... I mean, this Anthony Weiner thing is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

For example, they could have used it to smear President Clinton while he was still in office. So why wait? Why hang on to the tape till now?

I'm thinking a Clinton-Weiner ticket.

Imagine the fun.

And just what does Bill Clinton's actions have to do with Hillary's? Oh yeah, NOTHING. Nice smear job from the right.

It just shows in perfect clarity the mindset of the singlularly minded career politicians that both Bill and Hillary are. Just like the Weiners.

No depth, no love, no integrity, no feeling, no substance.....just purely a concocted convenience of a marriage for the sake of power.

It just shows in perfect clarity the mindset of the singlularly minded career politicians that both Bill and Hillary are. Just like the Weiners.

No depth, no love, no integrity, no feeling, no substance.....just purely a concocted convenience of a marriage for the sake of power.

Again, Bill's actions are his own. Hillary has NOTHING to do with the Lewinsky scandal. So yeah, this is just a rightwing hit piece.

There is plenty to pin on Hillary, this is not one of them sorry.

I challenge its authenticity. Nobody thinks Lewinsky is "too cute and adorable".

Either it's fake, or slick Willie was incredibly hard-up at that moment. Pun intended.

Matter of perspective, stand her next to Hillary.

If it surfaces somewhere other than the Enquirer, I will certainly consider it interesting. For now, I consider it hilarious.

Again, Bill's actions are his own. Hillary has NOTHING to do with the Lewinsky scandal. So yeah, this is just a rightwing hit piece.

There is plenty to pin on Hillary, this is not one of them sorry.

If Hillary takes the White House, guess who will be living there as well. Only this time unrestrained by office.

Matter of perspective, stand her next to Hillary.

Touché. Still, you're the leader of the free world. You can get some high-quality ass. Lewinsky is like going to Red Lobster and ordering a ham sandwich.

THat's what I said.

Anyway, I'm sure it's not some big conspiracy. If someone were sitting on that tape, I'm sure they would have found some use for it in the past 20 years... I mean, this Anthony Weiner thing is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

For example, they could have used it to smear President Clinton while he was still in office. So why wait? Why hang on to the tape till now?

Thats what I thought, too.

If Hillary takes the White House, guess who will be living there as well. Only this time unrestrained by office.
I don't think he'd act any different than he does now.

ROTFLOL... "NOTHING"? Have you been brought out of a 22-year coma?

You were perhaps too young to recall the 1992 election, but there The Clintons sold themselves as a 2fer. You get two for the price of one. They've operated that way... for example... the First Lay ran the super secret HillaryKare Kommission.

Put there by which individual?

BINGO! Felonious Bill.

"Smear job from the right"?????????????
The National Enquirer is a right wing rag?
The Republicans caused Felonious Bill to be a sexual predator?
The Republicans used Monica as a plant?
The Republicans tricked Felonious Bill to lie under oath?
The Republicans made Felonious Bill haul down his pants, wave his hard one at Paula Jones and say "suck it"?
The Republicans set it up so Felonious Bill could rape a certain Juanita Broaddrick?

You see... sexual harassment laws were put in place largely due to the Demokrats... and when it catches their main man... It's the Republicans fault... It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

People should know how vile these Clintons are. This tape allows that vile can of history emerge to be assessed again... and it should.

Weiner is no Felonious Bill or Sewage Plant Hillary... and the propagandists gave both those vile cretins pass after pass.

Demokrats are masters of intellectual dishonesty, and your post was a prime example of it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

I'm thinking a Clinton-Weiner ticket.

Imagine the fun.

No, there is only one best ticket!

71775_4503954336701_474800228_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom