• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret Service Is Renting A $30,000 A Month Malibu Mansion To Protect Hunter Biden, ABC News.

No.

China doesn't have anything to compromise Trump or his family.

In fact, China would be more likely to kill Trump to keep him from being the next President. But there are a LOT of people who are in the same position as China.
And you know this how?

The topic headline would be of interest were the mansion the property of, or bore the name of, President Joseph Biden.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Got any proof he's still using? BTW, the SS not only follow you, they drive you everywhere...they aren't going to get him drugs
That you believe the secret service would arrest Hunter if they saw him with drugs is evidence that your common sense has been overwhelmed by your political zeal .

The topic headline would be of interest were the mansion the property of, or bore the name of, President Joseph Biden.

BINGO!

The property being rented by the Secret Service isn't the Biden's. What has folks on the right so up in arms about is the cost of the rents, but they completely ignore how much the Secret Service paid to rent out space at Trump Tower at $100,000/month (18-month lease at $2.39 million)...money that went right back in Trump's pockets. In the case of the thread topic, the rents don't go to the Biden's. It goes to the owner of the property.

Source: Newsweek.com

That said, my proximity for protection argument still stands; however, IMO Trump could have cut the government a deal and reduced the cost, but he didn't. The American people were left to flip the bill. So, you guys tell me which is more reasonable:

a) $2,200/mo. for a grand total of $66,000/annual for the Secret Service to rent cottage owned by VP Biden (where his mother once lived right next door); OR,

b) $100,000/mo. for $2.39M.

Last edited:
BINGO!

The property being rented by the Secret Service isn't the Biden's. What has folks on the right so up in arms about is the cost of the rents, but they completely ignore how much the Secret Service paid to rent out space at Trump Tower at $100,000/month (18-month lease at $2.39 million)...money that went right back in Trump's pockets. In the case of the thread topic, the rents don't go to the Biden's. It goes to the owner of the property.

Source: Newsweek.com

That said, my proximity for protection argument still stands; however, IMO Trump could have cut the government a deal and reduced the cost, but he didn't. The American people were left to flip the bill. So, you guys tell me which is more reasonable:

a) $2,200/mo. for a grand total of $66,000/annual for the Secret Service to rent cottage owned by VP Biden (where his mother once lived right next door); OR,

b) $100,000/mo. for $2.39M.

Hi, OV.

A secular humanist, I've no ax to grind of the left/right, red/blue, Dem/Rep or, for that matter, this or that religion variety. I find a wry humor in the political palaver here in the US.

Hi, OV.

A secular humanist, I've no ax to grind of the left/right, red/blue, Dem/Rep or, for that matter, this or that religion variety. I find a wry humor in the political palaver here in the US.

Your a-political stance notwithstanding, I appreciate you chiming in and sharing your views.

Now, please bring me up to speed on the Big 5. Something tells me we're not talking sports here.

Your a-political stance notwithstanding, I appreciate you chiming in and sharing your views.

Now, please bring me up to speed on the Big 5. Something tells me we're not talking sports here.

Hi again, OV.

The Big 5 are the five steps each of us can take to reduce the spread of an airborne viral or bacterial disease. They've been around, and valid, for over two centuries and remain valid today. Here they are:

1. Wash hands frequently.
2. Wear a mask in public areas.
3. Maintain physical distance in public areas.
4. Get vaccinated when one is available.
5. Obtain up-date information from reputable sources.

That's all there is to it.

Regards, best wishes to you and yours..

Back
Top Bottom