• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret Service Is Renting A $30,000 A Month Malibu Mansion To Protect Hunter Biden, ABC News.

China won't kill him. He's worth more to them as a compromised asset. And I think it's unlikely we, the public, will ever know about all the crimes Hunter and his family have committed...unless the Dem puppet masters think it's time to cut Slo-Joe loose and put another puppet in the WH.
The investigation into Hunter is a dog and pony show.

Joe is doing such a stellar job that repubs are simply conducting another tax payer funded smear campaign like they did with Hillary to undermine his accomplishments for the midterm.

Mmmmm yeaaah, So Hunter is damaged goods; the *Rump kids are damaged goods. Goes to show that money and privilege don't guarantee a good outcome. I think that a Malibu mansion is not necessary to protect HB. I would like to see Secret Service protection end for family members when the presidency ends and extended for only 1 year after the end of an ex-president's term.

Why do all these threads turn into a shit show of whataboutisms? Imo there are very few politicians with untarnished halos. Power and corrupting power and all that jazz.

If HB is found guilty of anything I hope he goes to jail. If *Rump is found guilty of anything, I hope he goes to jail. Why is it so hard for opposing sides to admit that there are crooks, liars, and faulty politics in both major parties? What's worth contemplation and discussion is how to right the sinking ship that passes for government without having to destroy the entire system.

Have a good day... I'm not interested in your "pissing contest" Read Legislation... if you want "truth"... if you don't... there's nothing more to talk about.
and you may enjoy "YOUR Opinion".
lol. You might look in the mirror before you accuse people of having a "pissing contest". And please let me know if you have any specific legislation you would like to discuss (in the appropriate thread).

Take care.

No.

China doesn't have anything to compromise Trump or his family.

In fact, China would be more likely to kill Trump to keep him from being the next President. But there are a LOT of people who are in the same position as China.

China bribed Trump’s daughter with tens of millions of dollars while she was working the White House. How is that not compromising?

Could the secret service actually become Hunter's drug enablers ?
And maybe worse?
Does the now very real looming possibility of Hunter being criminally charged & placed under oath and forced to name the person cryptically known up to now as the, "BIG GUY". who was recipient of " 10% " of the ill gotten millions he has received from the Chinese killer communist party place him at great risk of dying from a tragic fentanyl drug overdose death ?
Given his extensive drug using history?
So? How much did we spend on Secret Service to rent in Trump tower?

Joe is doing such a stellar job that repubs are simply conducting another tax payer funded smear campaign like they did with Hillary to undermine his accomplishments for the midterm.
Couple of things here.
1) The investigation into Hunter is from the FBI. Republicans aren't involved. It's the administration that's doing the investigation (and arguably dragging their feet).
2) What accomplishments has Hunter had that people are distracting from?

You typed 6 words in the above quote. Not one of them was a crime that you are alleging they committed.

So I'll ask again. What crimes do you allege were committed?
Good job counting those words up! Here is your gold star. ⭐

Thank you for admitting there were no crimes committed.
It's so great that you don't need to read or comprehend posts, you just get to see what you are told to believe. Ignorance is bliss. More gold stars for you!
You are special!
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Really? Are you saying the FBI/DOJ are conducting a dog and pony show?

The FBI/DOJ is run by the Democrats.

It's so great that you don't need to read or comprehend posts, you just get to see what you are told to believe. Ignorance is bliss. More gold stars for you!
You are special!
⭐⭐⭐⭐
thank you for again admitting there was no crime committed.

China bribed Trump’s daughter with tens of millions of dollars while she was working the White House. How is that not compromising?
No. They didn't.

LOL!!

If they thought they were getting something out of her business dealing with Chinese manufacturers, they are stupid. Trump was slapping China around with tariffs and sanctions the whole time.

No. They didn't.

LOL!!

If they thought they were getting something out of her business dealing with Chinese manufacturers, they are stupid. Trump was slapping China around with tariffs and sanctions the whole time.

Tariffs that hurt Americans more than they did the Chinese. Hence why Trump had to then bribe American farmers with a bailout.

This thread is just more evidence exposing that Democrats don't want to reign in the problem of grift, or more to the point, they don't see it as a problem at all unless a Conservative is in office.

I see it as problem for all of politics regardless of party. Why are we paying for the security of rich people, when that cost is directly related to the specific neighborhood they choose to live in?

I could care less if Hunter Biden wants to live in Malibu; that's his choice. American taxpayers shouldn't be shelling out the cost of an adjacent Malibu mansion just so they can be near their assignment. The same applies to Trump kids, Bush kids, Obama kids, etc.

Maybe these rich politicians and their families need to pay anything over a set amount similar to the median cost associated with that region, not the exclusive neighborhood. Otherwise, they can stay 15-30 minutes away and rotate their shift into/out of the client's residence.

Tariffs that hurt Americans more than they did the Chinese. Hence why Trump had to then bribe American farmers with a bailout.
The tariffs didn't hurt American consumers one bit. The Chinese paid for the tariffs.

But hey...as much as you like to deflect from the thread topic, I'm going to have to deny you any more opportunity.

You are dismissed.

I only want to know one thing, does his father own the mansion like when trump had the secret service stay at one of his hotels when he traveled?
Does it matter. We get the bill either way. Plus it is chump change in the big picture. The Clintons knocked down a 1/4 of a billion for bogus speeches. Plus how much did Pelosi and friends make off of insider trading. You are counting pennies while they are tipping with 10 dollar bills.

The tariffs didn't hurt American consumers one bit. The Chinese paid for the tariffs.

But hey...as much as you like to deflect from the thread topic, I'm going to have to deny you any more opportunity.

You are dismissed.

So you don’t know how tariffs work? Tariffs are paid BY THE IMPORTER, not the exporter.

It isn’t.

Where does it say she received "tens of millions of dollars" as you stated? Were you lying?

"Companies register trademarks for a variety of reasons. They can be a sign of corporate ambition, but many companies also file defensively, particularly in China, where trademark squatting is rampant."

Doesn't sound like anything other than standard practice for protecting your property.

Could the secret service actually become Hunter's drug enablers ?
And maybe worse?
Does the now very real looming possibility of Hunter being criminally charged & placed under oath and forced to name the person cryptically known up to now as the, "BIG GUY". who was recipient of " 10% " of the ill gotten millions he has received from the Chinese killer communist party place him at great risk of dying from a tragic fentanyl drug overdose death ?
Given his extensive drug using history?
I'm sure it will include plenty of hookers and drugs!😉

It's funny how folks on the right are so up in arms over the cost of Secret Service protection of Hunter Biden but said N.O.T.H.I.N.G. when the Secret Service spent MILLIONS to protect Barron, Tiffany, Eric, Donald Jr and Ivanka and she charged the Secret Service just to use the bathroom.

The OP article provides minute details of comparative costs. This article from Yahoo News goes into greater detail.

In the first year of Donald Trump's presidency, the Secret Service requested $60 million of additional funding to protect Trump and his family, with about $27 million of that going to protecting them at their private residency at the Trump Tower in New York City, according to internal agency documents obtained by the Washington Post at that time.

Throughout Trump's presidency, his family business came under fire for bringing in revenue from the Secret Service by charging for space at various Trump properties across the globe that agents used while protecting Trump and his family members.

The total amount that the Secret Service has paid to Trump's family business to date is difficult to pin down, but according to an analysis by the Washington Post, records that have been released so far show that the Secret Service has spent at least $1.2 million at various Trump properties while protecting the Trump family, from $650 per night for a room at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club to $17,000 a month for a cottage at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom