• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret Service Is Renting A $30,000 A Month Malibu Mansion To Protect Hunter Biden, ABC News.

Donald Trump Jr's rare sheep hunt 'cost US taxpayers $75,000'​

He had to kill one before they're gone.
According to a ProPublica investigation released late last year, Mr Trump Jr killed a rare Argali mountain sheep and only retroactively secured hunting permission from the Mongolian government. ProPublica also found evidence that he was accompanied on the hunt by a Republican donor who works in the oil and gas industry.
The Argali sheep, famous for its long horns, is considered near-threatened, according to the Red List of Threatened Species.

Does Jr make a concerted effort to be an asshole or is it an innate ability?

would not a drug overdose both save money and buy silence ?
Who would question nit

Ditto for the Trump crime family and Russia. Two can play at your game.
No.

China doesn't have anything to compromise Trump or his family.

In fact, China would be more likely to kill Trump to keep him from being the next President. But there are a LOT of people who are in the same position as China.

If only trump wasn’t so soft on crime we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
What makes you think Trump is soft on crime?

(Yeah folks, I know I'm feeding the troll.)

Joe Biden: most corrupt and compromised POTUS ever.

Could the secret service actually become Hunter's drug enablers ?
And maybe worse?
Does the now very real looming possibility of Hunter being criminally charged & placed under oath and forced to name the person cryptically known up to now as the, "BIG GUY". who was recipient of " 10% " of the ill gotten millions he has received from the Chinese killer communist party place him at great risk of dying from a tragic fentanyl drug overdose death ?
Given his extensive drug using history?
Interesting link

PAGE NOT FOUND.JPG

Now what are we supposed to conclude from the facts at your link?

His sex addiction is a whole other issue that really takes a back seat in terms of silencing him .
Remember, Epstein had a sex addiction as well, but that never came into play with his assisted suicide .
The horrendous drug use is the key to shutting up Hunter .
The secret service guys being preoccupied with a game of Crazy Eights while Hunter is writhing on the floor only a stones throw away .
Would could blame the secret service for the overdose death of such a well know toothless drug circumscribed wretch ?
View attachment 67383814
what's funny is Hillary and Hunter are like a drug to conservatives.

Yes but can you name any other presidential family members in history who have gotten dirty with mass murdering Russians & Chinese communist cowards ?

Journalists lose face after NYT confirms Hunter Biden emails not Russian disinformation​

by ALEC SCHEMMEL | The National Desk
Thursday, March 17th 2022

View attachment 67383813
Sure

Ivanka sucked Beijing covid balls to flog her swag in China.

People keep digging with intent to try and take attention from the fact of the malice and madness of 4 yrs of Trump and the past 12+ yrs of Republicanism attack upon anything Democratic and everything that is designed to help America and benefit American Society and its People.

You want to play money spin....

Then how much did Taxpayers spend for Melania to stay in New York, because she did not want to Live in the White House.
How much money was spent on Trump's Kids and their Business Travels...

Geez!!! People....

Get Facts.... but we know that won't happen because it requires "Research and Actual Reading".

Last edited:
People keep digging with intent to try and take attention from the fact of the malice and madness of 4 yrs of Trump and the past 12+ yrs of Republicanism attack upon anything Democratic and everything that is designed to help America and benefit American Society and its People.
Democrats haven't proposed much that would "help America and benefit American Society and it's People". Quite the opposite. We're feeling much of the impact of Democrat policies now.

Democrats haven't proposed much that would "help America and benefit American Society and it's People". Quite the opposite. We're feeling much of the impact of Democrat policies now.
That's because you don't read enough to know enough to even speak on the subject.

You haven't paid a single penny more in Taxes since George Bush Tax Cuts were renewed by Obama.... "cut the bullshit"

Di

Could the secret service actually become Hunter's drug enablers ?
And maybe worse?
Does the now very real looming possibility of Hunter being criminally charged & placed under oath and forced to name the person cryptically known up to now as the, "BIG GUY". who was recipient of " 10% " of the ill gotten millions he has received from the Chinese killer communist party place him at great risk of dying from a tragic fentanyl drug overdose death ?
Given his extensive drug using history?
Does the 30K include blow and hookers? If not they are getting ripped off

What makes you think Trump is soft on crime?

(Yeah folks, I know I'm feeding the troll.)
Hillary is still running around fee after four years of being president. Plus he let the democrats steal his second term.

How the hell sis he let those things happen?

You haven't paid a single penny more in Taxes since George Bush Tax Cuts were renewed by Obama.... "cut the bullshit"
Yes, Obama renewed part of the tax cuts that he allowed to expire, limiting the negative impact of that decision. There have been lots of other horrible decisions - and few good ones - from Democrats.

Yes, Obama renewed part of the tax cuts that he allowed to expire, limiting the negative impact of that decision. There have been lots of other horrible decisions - and few good ones - from Democrats.
That's just your opinion... I seriously doubt that you've ever in your life read a piece of Legislation. Based on your one-liner commentary, its very likely you may not even know how to research to find a piece of legislation and you darn sure won't invest the time to read it.

But I'll help you out:
Federal Register
Congress.Gov

That's just your opinion... [personal attacks removed]
Yes, my opinion - well supported and I'm sure shared by other.

Yes - it was a one line opinion in response to yours, where you tossed out, " the past 12+ yrs of Republicanism attack upon anything Democratic and everything that is designed to help America and benefit American Society and its People." - a statement that's a toss out and false.

Yes, my opinion - well supported and I'm sure shared by other.

Yes - it was a one line opinion in response to yours, where you tossed out, " the past 12+ yrs of Republicanism attack upon anything Democratic and everything that is designed to help America and benefit American Society and its People." - a statement that's a toss out and false.
Have a good day... I'm not interested in your "pissing contest" Read Legislation... if you want "truth"... if you don't... there's nothing more to talk about.
and you may enjoy "YOUR Opinion".

Hillary is still running around fee after four years of being president. Plus he let the democrats steal his second term.

How the hell sis he let those things happen?
LOL!!

You think he "let" that happen?

You want to play money spin....

Then how much did Taxpayers spend for Melania to stay in New York, because she did not want to Live in the White House.
How much money was spent on Trump's Kids and their Business Travels...

Geez!!! People....

Get Facts.... but we know that won't happen because it requires "Research and Actual Reading".

It's even worse, the money SS paid went directly into Trump's business, he was completely fleecing the SS to pay him. And overcharging for room. Does Biden own that mansion that they have to rent for that much? there is a story of a cottage being rented that is owned by Biden, but they aren't fleecing and charging going rate for the house rental

LOL! Yeah, which crimes. Good one.
You typed 6 words in the above quote. Not one of them was a crime that you are alleging they committed.

So I'll ask again. What crimes do you allege were committed?

Back
Top Bottom