• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret service agent book rocks clinton campaign

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...

DRUDGE: SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

I've been urging these guys to writer the book.....one finally has.

You've been urging Secret Service agents to be a disgrace to their position?

Someone started a thread earlier. It prompted me to preorder it for my Kindle. $13.99, if I recall. Releasing 6/28.i. Imagine it will be interesting and maddening. True? Who knows.

I can't stand Hillary but this man is a disgrace to the Service.

A slime ball writing about a slime ball. I guess everyone's trying to make a buck these days. At least Clinton is still alive... most authors wait until the person is dead before they badmouth them.

A slimeball snowballing.

There had been another secret serviceman's tell all book about how nasty Hillary was. And I can see that.

I just always thought the secret service had a honor code not to talk about the first families. By the nature of their job have access to hear families member's conversations that should be off limit to sharing with the public.

With all the scandals and security breaches it doesn't surprise one to see an agent trying to make a quick buck.

There had been another secret serviceman's tell all book about how nasty Hillary was. And I can see that.

I just always thought the secret service had a honor code not to talk about the first families. By the nature of their job have access to hear families member's conversations that should be off limit to sharing with the public.

With all the scandals and security breaches it doesn't surprise one to see an agent trying to make a quick buck.

He will be shortly disappointed on a long call. Get rich quick schemes don't always work out for security.

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...

Vast right-wing conspiracy at it again. :mrgreen:

A slime ball writing about a slime ball. I guess everyone's trying to make a buck these days. At least Clinton is still alive... most authors wait until the person is dead before they badmouth them.

Are you saying what will be in the book is not true?

Developing...

We would certainly need more meat on that carcass, before it is anywhere near as bad as the corrupt smell that has been so pervasive in their vicinity.
But of this publication it is hard to believe that it could mean that that woman is not the lesser of three evils.

Are you saying what will be in the book is not true?

Given that the individual writing it is unethical enough to put a single word on paper in the first place, I've no reason to expect the book to be 100% faithful to reality.

Given that the individual writing it is unethical enough to put a single word on paper in the first place, I've no reason to expect the book to be 100% faithful to reality.

Maybe he should just cut his losses and post an abridged version in the Enquirer? This is ridiculous.

Developing...

The revelations in the book, are, I suspect, pretty much what is already known about Hillary. She treats her underlings, including the Secret Service, like trash. She is especially disdainful of anyone involved in law enforcement, so the Secret Service people where in for a double helping of Hillary contempt. They describe her as an "epically abusive Arctic monster".

She never talked to agents and acted like she resented them being around. She resented military people at the White House who wore uniforms and demanded that they wore business suits instead. She cussed at Secret Service drivers who went over speed bumps. She cussed at repair people who worked in the White House, demanding that they come in when the first family wasn't there. None of the people working in the White House were ever suppose to talk to her -- she acted like they were beneath her. The Secret Service spend years protecting her, and she never once thanked them for it.

One time the White House usher took a call from Barbara Bush, the former first lady, who needed help with her computer. Hillary had him fired for that, and he was out of work for a year as a result.

Secret Service agents considered being assigned to her detail to be a form of punishment.

The author of this book is doing nothing that hasn't been done several times over.

Like I said, he had good teachers. Nothing wrong with skating the unethical but legal line to enrich oneself, the Clintons are masters at it.

Might as well watch a rerun of Scandal. A book by a disgruntled person is worth just as much.

No, to expose the Clintons for the shysters that they are. And these guys are retired, thus they can't be a disgrace, because they are no longer in those positions. They are now, patriots and are exposing the corruption.

I can't stand Hillary but this man is a disgrace to the Service.

Being retired, it's just like any military guy or cop...spilling the beans on corruption. For me, I think Snowden was a hero ...............and this guy too.
I'd rather see corruption in my Govt. exposed.

I think you are mixing up your terms. Why not spill the beans now, to keep that bitch out of the WH and maybe send her to prison.

After retirement, they are no longer bound by secrecy and I don't think it's about the money, it's about the massive corruption under the Clintons and someone has to do the dirty work.

He will be shortly disappointed on a long call. Get rich quick schemes don't always work out for security.

Again, I doubt it's about the money, it wouldn't be for me if I knew all the dirty, filthy shenanigans, the Clintons have pulled.

I think it's his patriotic duty to the country.

We would certainly need more meat on that carcass, before it is anywhere near as bad as the corrupt smell that has been so pervasive in their vicinity.
But of this publication it is hard to believe that it could mean that that woman is not the lesser of three evils.

She is the worst of all evils at this point in time. Do we have a lot of great choices? Hell no. But Hillary needs to be flushed before getting near the WH again.

I'm hoping this book will do just that!

What's unethical about a person writing their memoirs and telling the truth?

Maybe he should just cut his losses and post an abridged version in the Enquirer? This is ridiculous.

Noooo..............................it's G-R-E-A-T!

Might as well watch a rerun of Scandal. A book by a disgruntled person is worth just as much.

There is a vast difference between a disgruntled employee and a patriot who loves their country and is willing to risk their life to expose the corruption.

They Great Hypocrisy here is this...

If this book were about Bush or Cheney, all the libs on here would be buying up multiple copies and saying what a great guy this person is..... :lamo

What is disgraceful about what was done?

"Vast right wing conspiracy!!! Swift boating!!! He is making money of his position!!!"

Holy ****...how much money has Billary made off their trip to the WH?

Back
Top Bottom