• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This should be good. Seems ole grope, sniff and feel Biden grabbed the wrong boob.
———-
On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report.

Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent | Judicial Watch

This should be good. Seems ole grope, sniff and feel Biden grabbed the wrong boob.
———-
On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report.

Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent | Judicial Watch

If Biden wins, we should have fear that Biden will grope the wife of another country's leader.

If Biden wins, we should have fear that Biden will grope the wife of another country's leader.

That's a power move right there. America, **** yeah!

———-

I was wondering why a fake story about Trump calling war heroes “suckers” got dropped today

Ac00jw2.jpg

———-

That's nothing

Trump is on record saying "Grab women by their genitals?(LOL)

———-

Judicial Watch and Gateway Pundit? Couldn't get much further right if you tried! These people are truly desperate:lamo

Judicial Watch - Media Bias/Fact Check

No evidence just allegations from two far-right and very questionable propaganda sources, and that's guilt proven as far as you're concerned. Pathetic.

There is enough evidence to warrant further investigation.

In a July 13, 2020 response to Judicial Watch’s request, the Secret Service appeared to confirm that a file on the alleged incident existed at some point, asserting, “[T]here are no responsive records or documents pertaining to your request in our files,” because “the above mentioned file(s) has been destroyed” due to “retention standards.” The Secret Service added that, “[n]o additional information is available.” It did not deny the incident had occurred. In its lawsuit, Judicial Watch intends to test the Secret Service’s assertion that it destroyed all records about the incident.

“We had not been able to confirm whether the report about the alleged altercation might be true until the Secret Service itself suggested it destroyed records about the incident,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

There is enough evidence to warrant further investigation.

What 'evidence'? How can there be evidence if those far-right idiots haven't seen any yet, if there even is anything? Note the words "allegation" and "appeared to confirm". If that's the only standard of proof you require you won't get far.

What 'evidence'? How can there be evidence if those far-right idiots haven't seen any yet, if there even is anything? Note the words "allegation" and "appeared to confirm". If that's the only standard of proof you require you won't get far.

You didn't notice the part that I highlighted.

I'm not surprised.

Tweety is a scumbag.

You didn't notice the part that I highlighted.

I'm not surprised.

"We had not been able to confirm" and "might be true". You didn't notice that part either. Try presenting that as evidence in a court and you'd be laughed out of the room. So your 'revelation' is nothing.

No evidence just allegations from two far-right and very questionable propaganda sources, and that's guilt proven as far as you're concerned. Pathetic.

LOL what about the allegations that the Russians brought Trump into power? There's no evidence for it either, but you people seem to believe it as fact.

LOL what about the allegations that the Russians brought Trump into power? There's no evidence for it either, but you people seem to believe it as fact.

Ah yes, the predictable 'whataboutism'. I note you conspicuously avoided commenting on the substance of my post. No surprise.

I was wondering why a fake story about Trump calling war heroes “suckers” got dropped today

Oh yah, if true Biden cupping a boob definitely beats Trump calling service members suckers and losers. What's your complaint....Biden didn't grab her by the ***** Trump style?

Ah yes, the predictable 'whataboutism'. I note you conspicuously avoided commenting on the substance of my post. No surprise.

Wrong. Where there's smoke there's fire. Biden has a history of groping women and children, and on camera too:

If you want to defend that old perverted creep, be my guest. That tells me all I need to know about you.

What a pedo

What a pedo

You got nothing. This has already been visited and put to rest. If this is all you got after the news about Trump and the troops, you loose.

Back
Top Bottom