• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Secret jewish ancestry of US presidents

Aryan Imperium said:
Makes you wonder why they hide their heritage doesn`t it?

Doesn't seem to be a secret if its out on the net.

Anyways, kinda funny too how Hitler tried to hide while he was still alive that his grandpa was Jewish.

Comrade Brian said:

Anyways, kinda funny too how Hitler tried to hide while he was still alive that his grandpa was Jewish.

Regarding your first point we didn`t always have the Internet and it was hushed up at the time.Remarkable how those jews always sought to hide their jewish ancestry by adopting Anglo-Saxon names.Makes you wonder what their agenda is? The interesting thing is they are still at it.Many people in the western world presume their politicians are of their own nation whilst unknown to them they are secretly jews.
Regarding your second point, that is a downright lie.

Aryan Imperium said:
Regarding your first point we didn`t always have the Internet and it was hushed up at the time.Remarkable how those jews always sought to hide their jewish ancestry by adopting Anglo-Saxon names.Makes you wonder what their agenda is? The interesting thing is they are still at it.Many people in the western world presume their politicians are of their own nation whilst unknown to them they are secretly jews.

Then why did Hitler use his home of birth as a firing range for artillery wiping out all public records of his lineage?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Then why did Hitler use his home of birth as a firing range for artillery wiping out all public records of his lineage?

I suggest that you prove it.

Oh sure and you have forgotten Jefferson Davis whose real name was jeff Davidson, the Anglezied form of the Herbrew ben-David. Not to mention to mention Robert E Lee who was the great gandson of a Chinese laborer and whose real name was Lo Yee Lee. And of course our very first president who was called Wash.ing-ton which is the transliteration of the Puerto Rican name "Juan Cintron". Christ was also a Puerto Rican. What Jew would call his son "Jesùs"? And now for something completely different. Revisionist history.

Oh and your own name a cover for Aaron Isidore a typicasl Ashkanazi name. Notice the last two sylibles of Ashkanazi:

Last edited:
What the hell is the point that you're trying to make?

You want to persecute the Jews, don't you? That has no place in this country. I know that there are people of many races, ethnicities, and creeds that you'd like to expel, but true Americans don't want you here either.

If we take AI at his word, my calulations say that there are at least 100 million more Jews in the world than there are Chinese.

Aryan Imperium said:
lol...you can still be Jewish and American...so either way, it doesn't matter.

What do all these Jews have in common?

Leopold Karpeles Benjamin Levy Henry Heller Isaac Gause David Orbansky Abraham Cohn Simon Suhler George Geiger Samuel Marguiles William Sawelson Benjamin Kaufman Sydney G. Gumpertz Raymond Zussman Isadore S. Jachman Ben L. Salomon Tibor Rubin Jack H. Jacobs John L. Levitow

They are all recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor, earned defending thier country the United States of America

Inuyasha said:
Oh sure and you have forgotten Jefferson Davis whose real name was jeff Davidson, the Anglezied form of the Herbrew ben-David. Not to mention to mention Robert E Lee who was the great gandson of a Chinese laborer and whose real name was Lo Yee Lee. And of course our very first president who was called Wash.ing-ton which is the transliteration of the Puerto Rican name "Juan Cintron". Christ was also a Puerto Rican. What Jew would call his son "Jesùs"? And now for something completely different. Revisionist history.

Oh and your own name a cover for Aaron Isidore a typicasl Ashkanazi name. Notice the last two sylibles of Ashkanazi:

Go ahead, bury your head in the sand but there are 10,000,000 jews living in the USA.No wonder the White House is pro-israel!

http://www.jewishtimes.com/News/5168.stm

Now don`t tell me it isn`t so as the jews say it is so it must be right!!

Connecticutter said:
What the hell is the point that you're trying to make?

You want to persecute the Jews, don't you? That has no place in this country. I know that there are people of many races, ethnicities, and creeds that you'd like to expel, but true Americans don't want you here either.

No, I don`t want to "persecute" the jews:I wan`t them to stop persecuting members of my race!

Hornburger said:
lol...you can still be Jewish and American...so either way, it doesn't matter.

Clearly to you it doesn`t. Why not go the whole hog and seek to annex the USA to israel. You may as well:your government receives it orders from Tel Aviv and Wall Street anyway.

Aryan Imperium said:
No, I don`t want to "persecute" the jews:I wan`t them to stop persecuting members of my race!

Tell me specifically how you are being persecuted.

If your personal ideology was not so pathetic Aryan, your posts would be quite comical. Why do you keep wasting DP's bandwidth with this silly Nazi crappola?

Connecticutter said:
Tell me specifically how you are being persecuted.
Help.. I'm being repressed!
HolyGrail007.jpg

:roll:

Tashah said:
If your personal ideology was not so pathetic Aryan, your posts would be quite comical. Why do you keep wasting DP's bandwidth with this silly Nazi crappola?

your Pattern of debate that I notice personally is that you only deal with issues against nazis or for israel/middle east and against terrorism..

Its not odd at all, infact its rather interesting, I just noticed this from what I've seen you debate.

Aryan Imperium said:
Go ahead, bury your head in the sand but there are 10,000,000 jews living in the USA.No wonder the White House is pro-israel!

http://www.jewishtimes.com/News/5168.stm

Now don`t tell me it isn`t so as the jews say it is so it must be right!!
Only 10,000,000? Hell, we have more illegal immigrants from Mexico than that.
How many neo-nazis do we have? 5, 6, 11?

Comrade Brian said:

So what? Hitler himself wasn't Jewish.

Inuyasha said:
What Jew would call his son "Jesùs"? And now for something completely different. Revisionist history.
His name was Yeshua, the word Jesus comes from lazy fat un-educated Americans such as yourself who are too stupid and ignorant to learn Hebrew and Greek.

Binyamin said:
So what? Hitler himself wasn't Jewish.
Yes, let's not be insulting the Jews by insinuating that they might have helped spawn Adolf Hitler. No matter what they did, they don't deserve that.

Inuyasha said:
What do all these Jews have in common?

Leopold Karpeles Benjamin Levy Henry Heller Isaac Gause David Orbansky Abraham Cohn Simon Suhler George Geiger Samuel Marguiles William Sawelson Benjamin Kaufman Sydney G. Gumpertz Raymond Zussman Isadore S. Jachman Ben L. Salomon Tibor Rubin Jack H. Jacobs John L. Levitow

They are all recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor, earned defending thier country the United States of America
Now, tell me, how many people in the history of the U.S. have earned the Congressional medal of Honor.

Over 300 have been given. 19 have gone to Jews, so what?

Binyamin said:
His name was Yeshua, the word Jesus comes from lazy fat un-educated Americans such as yourself who are too stupid and ignorant to learn Hebrew and Greek.
and what would be the point of learning either?
truth be known, we would be better off learning chinese.

UtahBill said:
and what would be the point of learning either?
truth be known, we would be better off learning chinese.
Instead of Christians putting their faith in the translators abilities, who I find very lacking, they could look up words, translate the O.T. which is in Hebrew, and translate the NT which is in Greek. I know it might be hard for people, but if they won't shut up and leave us alone, it might be helpful to know what they are preaching.

Binyamin said:
Instead of Christians putting their faith in the translators abilities, who I find very lacking, they could look up words, translate the O.T. which is in Hebrew, and translate the NT which is in Greek. I know it might be hard for people, but if they won't shut up and leave us alone, it might be helpful to know what they are preaching.

Who is us?

I agree about the translators, but most Christians have allowed themselves to be completely brainwashed into believing whatever their well paid preachers, pastors, and priests tell them. The words of Paul are used so much that most Christians should be calling themselves Paulists.
The truth coming out now would probably do no good.

Back
Top Bottom