• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second woman accuses Va. Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault

You mean opposes welfare, felony criminal behavior, and illegal immigration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, are you trying to associate minorities with these things?

Your hood is showing.

Wait, are you trying to associate minorities with these things?

Your hood is showing.

I do not try to associate anything. I read the published data and accept it. The pitch of the democrats is that people should not be treated equally and that people are identified only by their group

I do not try to associate anything. I read the published data and accept it. The pitch of the democrats is that people should not be treated equally and that people are identified only by their group

So then you agree that the Republican party only wants straight white people in the party?

So then you agree that the Republican party only wants straight white people in the party?

We want everyone who agrees with the free market and rule of law in the party.

I was wondering if there were more out there. Leopards don't change their spots. Telling her classmates at the time is the death nail. He is Toast!

It is his deathknell... The only way it wouldn't be of course is if he was a conservative nominated for the SCOTUS. Then the accuser isn't to be believed no matter who she told back then.

Lt. Gov. Fairfax "needs to spend more time with his family" and his legal defense team. He needs to go.

We want everyone who agrees with the free market and rule of law in the party.

You need to eject Trump then, he's for neither.

It is his deathknell... The only way it wouldn't be of course is if he was a conservative nominated for the SCOTUS. Then the accuser isn't to be believed no matter who she told back then.

Who did Ford tell 'back then?' Oh thats right, no one. Fprd wasnt believed because she had no facts of any kind to back up her story. The woman accusing Fairfax knows the time and place and he doesnt deny being with her. There is no comparison between the two cases whatsoever.

You need to eject Trump then, he's for neither.

You mean other that he has been re-regulating and supporting the police and border patrol.

Isn't it just too coincidental that all three allegations came out within one week's time? I think the republicans are getting seriously panicked and are reaching for things that happened 30 years ago. I don't think they should resign either.

Tyson's claim surfaced a year ago. The media sat on the story.

They're panicked because all their dirty secrets are about to be uncovered by the 7 different investigations that the House is commencing.

And you think there are zero Democrats connected to any corruption?

Fairfax needs to go.

Northam and Fairfax should just become Republicans.

Since they're Democrats and one is black, they can shoot someone in the street and you people would vote for them, anyway.

You mean other that he has been re-regulating and supporting the police and border patrol.

Just because he pretends to support the police and border patrol does not mean he is for law & order.

If I say I'm for police cracking down on people I do not like while ignoring my own criminal activities, does that make me a proponent of law & order?

That's Trump.

What is "re-regulating"?

Since they're Democrats and one is black, they can shoot someone in the street and you people would vote for them, anyway.

Who is "you people"?

Just because he pretends to support the police and border patrol does not mean he is for law & order.

If I say I'm for police cracking down on people I do not like while ignoring my own criminal activities, does that make me a proponent of law & order?

That's Trump.

What is "re-regulating"?

De-regulating.

And also the police are more important then regulatory enforcement. Rich guy screws You, and you have resource, poor guy does it with a gun or a knife.

That's Trump.

What is "re-regulating"?

That didn't take long. :lamo

You Liberals.

Fiscally, I'd bet I'm much more conservative than you. I'm probably more conservative fiscally than 95% of the people on this board.

Socially, I probably am a liberal. I think the government should stay the **** out of people's personal lives.

That didn't take long. :lamo

Take long for what, labeling Trump for what he is? A liberal in conservative sheep's clothing?

He wears it to fool the rubes.

Fiscally, I'd bet I'm much more conservative than you. I'm probably more conservative fiscally than 95% of the people on this board.

Socially, I probably am a liberal. I think the government should stay the **** out of people's personal lives.

I'll take bet.

I'll take bet.

Not sure what the bet would be.

But share with us: what fiscally conservative views do you hold?

Not sure what the bet would be.

But share with us: what fiscally conservative views do you hold?

Moving the goal posts already? Figures. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom