• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second Trump impeachment IMPEACHED AGAIN

So here's Trump's scorecard. Tell me if I missed anything.

1) One termer
2) Impeached twice
3) Lost his party the House
4) Lost his party the Senate
5) Zero popular vote wins
6) 393,000 dead Americans from a pandemic he ignored

I think history will remember him well.

First impeachment for Insurrection. (y)

If you understood the constitution, you would know that you declaring laws unconstitutional does not make them so. If a movement cared about the constitution, then they would abide by the decisions of the courts. The courts have spoken. Even if they had found something unconstitutional, if constitutionality truly was the REAL concern, then the time to bring the case is BEFORE a winner is declared.

No, a movement that hangs the flag of Donald Trump on the Capitol building and marches into it with the battle flag of Confederacy is not a movement that is concerned with constitutionality. Declaring oneself above the courts and storming the Capitol building does not show concern for the constitution, it is blatant disrespect and open rebellion against it.
I couldn't care less what a bunch of rioters are concerned with.

Ah, so now we have quickie impeachments. No debate, no evidence, no investigation, nothing. Just like the founders intended, right? It should be something done quickly, on a whim, for political reasons, that must be what they intended.

Well, the left just set a precedent. They thought they were going to gain 15 seats this past election. Ooops! they almost lost the House.
Less than two years until the next election. I bet they think they will gain seats.

But, if they lose them, and the House, guess who is getting impeached, in a nice, quick method? Can we impeach Harris and Biden at the same time? I don't see why not.
What are you talking about? The things you're asking for happen in the Senate, and Mitch hasn't called the Senate back from recess yet. There's no quickie impeachment yet. Try to keep up.

What are you talking about? The things you're asking for happen in the Senate, and Mitch hasn't called the Senate back from recess yet. There's no quickie impeachment yet. Try to keep up.
Really? Just so you know, impeachment already happened, in one day. Try to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom