• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

Honestly, the guy looks sick to me. And I mean sick in "not a good way." His skin tone, etc, almost looks like he is going through some sort of cancer treatment.
He does have a ghostly pallor.
Probably from spending long hours, under dim lights, trying to invent new ways to defend DJT.
Rudy Giuliani has a similar look.
These two make Devin Nunes look healthy.
Maybe some sort of a "Picture of Dorian Gray" thing going on here.....I dunno.

As much as I dislike the douche, I'd hate it if that were the case.
You are right on this, of course

Representative Gym Jordan is one of the absolute bat guano offensive craziest people to ever sit in Congress and has shown himself to be an absolute disgrace to the high position he holds. He should resign today. If he does not do so, he should be run out on a rail.

It is too bad the old fashioned tar and feathering has gone out of style. If there is anybody who merits such treatment, it is Gym Jordan.

Representative Gym Jordan is one of the absolute bat guano offensive craziest people to ever sit in Congress and has shown himself to be an absolute disgrace to the high position he holds. He should resign today. If he does not do so, he should be run out on a rail.

It is too bad the old fashioned tar and feathering has gone out of style. If there is anybody who merits such treatment, it is Gym Jordan.

Uh-huh.......I feel like your holding back here.
Tell us how you REALLY feel.;)

jim jordan is a thorn in the side of leftist and calling them out for what they are doing so as usual they go to leftist tactic 101.
only thing we can do is just dismiss these people folks they are no longer worth listening too.

Gym Jordan is what is left after you use the toilet paper. He is a thorn to nobody but a complete asshole to everyone.

Was Jordon having a throuple??? My, how fast Katie Hill has been forgotten.

Uh

?

LOL What, you think Trump is a catch all? Wait..no...you think Trump is the CAUSE of this.....gotcha....lol Trump is the RESULT of this bud.

Uh

You just said that all it takes to ruin a person's career is an accusation. Donald Trump has been cheating people out of money, cheating on his wives and extorting people forever. Lots of people have told the truth about him and he keeps on trucking.

Uh

You just said that all it takes to ruin a person's career is an accusation. Donald Trump has been cheating people out of money, cheating on his wives and extorting people forever. Lots of people have told the truth about him and he keeps on trucking.

I guess, I assume you envy his position and want to be in his position, that's your definition of keeps on trucking...

I guess, I assume you envy his position and want to be in his position, that's your definition of keeps on trucking...

I would not want to be an enabler of sexual assault. No.

Does it ever seem odd to anyone that these revelations only come out when someone democrats hate kick up some dust? They are always decades old and really only based on one persons say so with no other witness that can confirm the specific claims.

And there it is. The above person clearly doesn't care that Gym Jordan may have known about a second case of child sex abuse yet did nothing.

Gym Jordan should have resigned a long time ago. Even more so now.

The timing is beyond obvious. This was chambered until Jordan was set to jump onto a committee and unleash whoopass on the Democrats' coup to remove Trump. Dems must be desperate.

Q-facts doling out conspiracies to the masses again it seems.

jim jordan is a thorn in the side of leftist and calling them out for what they are doing so as usual they go to leftist tactic 101.
only thing we can do is just dismiss these people folks they are no longer worth listening too.

Therefore molestation and ignoring molestation is okay.

You cons are something else.

It must be miserable being a Leftist Democrat. An ideology and political party with nothing good to offer so that they are forced to spread hate and slander about their political opponents.

The referee is a "Leftist Democrat"?

Citation please.

This appears to be school policy issued in 2006. Was this the school policy in 1994, 12 years previous? Were student accusers charging faculty with sexual misconduct allowed to remain anonymous? Or did they have to appear at a public hearing and expose themselves to further humiliation?

Your lost retroactive respect and hateful defamation aside, W_Heisenberg, the question remains: Did they tell Jim Jordan about this doctor? And if they did, did they expect him to do anything about it, or did they just need his shoulder to cry on?

Because remember, we are talking about young men in college wrestling, the most macho of the macho. Do you think most wrestlers wanted to be exposed to the scrutiny and humiliation? Most young men do not, much less those perceived to be the toughest and manliest of young men.

Children were sexually assaulted.

The referee is a "Leftist Democrat"?

Citation please.

Oh, you mean the unnamed source, meaning the Leftist in the Corporate Dinosaur Media most likely just made it up. But that is not the point of my comment.

The point is: The Left is so devoid of offering anything good for America that they have to dig up meaningless crap like this just to distract from that fact.

I assume you avatar is a pic of you hero. Let me get this straight you are worshipping a POS that according to his own biography was once kicked out of a hippy commune for "Laziness"; Who before being elected to local public office was a 40some year old couch surfer who never held a job longer than a few weeks; Who has leveraged that tax pair funded public office to become a millionaire?

Oh, you mean the unnamed source, meaning the Leftist in the Corporate Dinosaur Media most likely just made it up. But that is not the point of my comment.

The point is: The Left is so devoid of offering anything good for America that they have to dig up meaningless crap like this just to distract from that fact.

I assume you avatar is a pic of you hero. Let me get this straight you are worshipping a POS that according to his own biography was once kicked out of a hippy commune for "Laziness"; Who before being elected to local public office was a 40some year old couch surfer who never held a job longer than a few weeks; Who has leveraged that tax pair funded public office to become a millionaire?

And the right gave us Trump.....you lose any argument of left vs right for the next 50 years or so.

Does it ever seem odd to anyone that these revelations only come out when someone democrats hate kick up some dust? They are always decades old and really only based on one persons say so with no other witness that can confirm the specific claims.

Ask Al Franken

Children were sexually assaulted.

First, if they were eighteen or older (as most college students are), they were not children but legally adults (except insofar as everyone is somebody's child).

Second, why would it matter if they were children? Sexual assault is sexual assault. Rape is rape. If they did truly confide to Jim Jordan that this doctor was touching them with the expectation that he do something on their behalf to stop him, and he did nothing, then that is truly horrible, and Jim Jordan should indeed resign because he has spent so much time angrily denying any wrongdoing.

McCarthy announced today that he appointed Jim Jordan to the Intelligence Committee.

Media rolls out today a repeat of smearing Jim Jordan.

Who would have thought?!? :lol:

Gym Jordan's scandal isn't new. He's just escaped consequences thus far.

If that is the case, that is disgraceful and he should not have ignored the abuse.

However, I must ask, what power did Jordan have in this matter? Did the students who confided in him expect him to report it and he then did nothing? Or did they simply tell him this, getting it off their chest, but without expectation that anything be done to save them from further humiliation?

If the abuse happened to you, and you finally found someone who you could confide in, what would your expectations be?

Back
Top Bottom