• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second Fairfax Accuser

Which Libbos are defending him?

Everyone who is not calling for his resignation...despite FAR MORE CREDIBLE WITNESSES than were EVER HURLED at Brett Kavanaugh.

They remember WHEN and WHERE< and have not named witnesses who DENY IT....

Dems are like "ME TOO! (unless it's ONE OF US!!) "

Funny how blackface is OK for Northam, Herring, Behar, Kimmel, Danson and other various liberals. I thought only the dastardly racist conservatives did this but it turns out that almost all of it is done by "progressives". They do seem strangely quiet about the whole thing. Then, we see that Fairfax is being accused by two women. Keith Ellison was accused of abuse. So was Cory Booker. Where are all the "I beleive survivors" screechers now? It all just points out the total gross hypocrisy of the left once again. I expect much more to come.

Which Libbos are defending him?

Here's something I don't understand...

Earlier this week, California college professor Vanessa Tyson accused Fairfax of forcing her to perform oral sex on him in 2004 during the Democratic National Convention. Fairfax called that allegation a political smear.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-accused-of-second-sexual-assault

How exactly do you go about forcing someone to perform oral sex? Did he put a knife to her neck or a gun to her head?

I'm not defending him because I haven't heard the entire story from his accusers. But I've heard women claim they were "forced" to perform oral sex and I never thought it made much sense without some threat of physical harm.

And she, like Ms.Tyson , REMEMBERS WHEN AND WHERE.

Hell, how many women did it take coming forward about Cosby and Weinstein before the left grudgingly admitted they were serial molesters? Yet, they savaged Kavanaugh based on nothing more than the politically motivated claims of someone in therapy who says something happened 36 years ago. Yea, that was believable....not. Yet, here we don't have people from the other side of the politcal spectrum making the accusations but people who are aligned with those supposed to have abused them. The claims are also not 36 years old but more recent, in some cases very recent. Where are the harpies running down Congressman and trapping them in elevators? Where are the TV blusterers saying how we have to believe all the accusers, evidence or not? Where are the women in Congress decrying these actions and saying men have to "step up"? Nowhere.

I haven't many demand his immediate resignation.

I haven’t listened to much. I heard The Young Turks (very progressive) call for an investigation like they did Kavanaugh. Though I don’t know how one investigates that.

I haven’t listened to much. I heard The Young Turks (very progressive) call for an investigation like they did Kavanaugh. Though I don’t know how one investigates that.

Where are the #metoo activists?

Where are the #metoo activists?

I don’t follow them, but I do know Alyssa Milano is one of their celebrity leaders and about an hour ago she tweeted that Fairfax needs to step down.

Here is more information...

Tyson said the kiss surprised her, but it wasn’t “unwelcome” and she kissed him back. However, she said what began as a “consensual kiss” quickly turned into a sexual assault.

After allegedly pulling her toward the bed, Fairfax put his hand behind her neck and, Tyson claimed, pushed her head toward his crotch. She said she realized at that moment that he’d unzipped his pants and taken out his penis, trying to force it into her mouth.

“Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me,” Tyson said. “As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him.”

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-vanessa...l-assault-allegation-against-virginia-1321027

So, it started out consensually. They started kissing. She went into his hotel room. At this point, one can't blame Mr. Fairfax for thinking she was interested in sex.

What I don't understand is why she didn't simply keep her mouth closed? That would be a clear indicator that she didn't want to perform oral sex.

This reminds me of the accusation that was made against Aziz Ansari. It seems like a situation where a woman doesn't know how to forcefully say "NO." She liked him enough to kiss him but just didn't want to was happening but didn't know how to end it without offending him or creating a scene. These are ambiguous situations because from the man's point of view he's simply being aggressive in a way that many women like.

I don’t follow them, but I do know Alyssa Milano is one of their celebrity leaders and about an hour ago she tweeted that Fairfax needs to step down.

Terry McAuliffe has as well along with Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand.

Fairfax is claiming that the second claim is "demonstrably" false. Well he best start demonstrating if that is the case. Multiple accusations from different accusers can be the kiss of death.

Good grief Virginia...embarrassed enough yet. Fairfax should leave and the State Dem party should get together and "suggest" to Northam who he should name to fill the slot. As ridiculous as this whole thing has gotten, that is now about the best direction for this to take. If I were Northam, I would give his wife the job of choosing a new Deputy. She seems about the only person I have seen that has her head screwed on straight.

The liberals would at least have a leg to stand on if they hadn't gone all in on Kavanaugh like they did.

That's exactly the point.

One? That's it? No mass nuttin up? WTF's up with that?

Do you smell the same stench of hypocrisy that I do?

If it wasn't for a double standard, Libbos wouldn't have any standards at all, baby...lol

That's very true and it is on display full throttle.

Don't you have to believe all women?

Back
Top Bottom