• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second Fairfax Accuser

Funny how blackface is OK for Northam, Herring, Behar, Kimmel, Danson and other various liberals. I thought only the dastardly racist conservatives did this but it turns out that almost all of it is done by "progressives". They do seem strangely quiet about the whole thing. Then, we see that Fairfax is being accused by two women. Keith Ellison was accused of abuse. So was Cory Booker. Where are all the "I beleive survivors" screechers now? It all just points out the total gross hypocrisy of the left once again. I expect much more to come.
Seems that you think you know hypocrisy (you do know how to be hypocritical), but definitely don’t know history (even recent history).

Who says blackface is okay for Northam, Herring, Behar, Kimmel, and Danson? Northam is under attack from the right and the left is demanding his resignation. Fairfax now has two accusers and, like Northam, is facing demands from his own party to step down. Herring seems to be drawing less attention, maybe because he stepped up on his own to acknowledge his own history of wearing blackface to a party 39 years ago. As for Kimmel, his use color was part of a comedy skit poking fun at NBA legend, Karl Malone, not in any way intended as racist or received by his audience as such. As for Danson, I remember the uproar well. At the time he was dating Whoopi Goldberg, who’s idea it was for him to wear blackface to a celebrity roast. They both caught a lot of **** over it, and deserved it.

We seem to be missing the usual suspects. Don't we?

Yes we do, but having said that apdst, it is more complex than that.

The same thing I screamed over how badly the left treated Kavanaugh, I believe Fairfax has a right to due process as well.

Hell, how many women did it take coming forward about Cosby and Weinstein before the left grudgingly admitted they were serial molesters? Yet, they savaged Kavanaugh based on nothing more than the politically motivated claims of someone in therapy who says something happened 36 years ago. Yea, that was believable....not. Yet, here we don't have people from the other side of the politcal spectrum making the accusations but people who are aligned with those supposed to have abused them. The claims are also not 36 years old but more recent, in some cases very recent. Where are the harpies running down Congressman and trapping them in elevators? Where are the TV blusterers saying how we have to believe all the accusers, evidence or not? Where are the women in Congress decrying these actions and saying men have to "step up"? Nowhere.

Isn't it delicious that AOC brought as her SOTU guest that woman who screeched in Jeff Flake's face in the elevator. And here, it's her own party that in a crapper full of racists and sexual assault perps?

The liberals would at least have a leg to stand on if they hadn't gone all in on Kavanaugh like they did.

The Dems' scorched earth attacks are coming back to bite them. They do what feels right in the moment, get carried away and get blinkered by their power grabs.

Here is more information...

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-vanessa...l-assault-allegation-against-virginia-1321027

So, it started out consensually. They started kissing. She went into his hotel room. At this point, one can't blame Mr. Fairfax for thinking she was interested in sex.

What I don't understand is why she didn't simply keep her mouth closed? That would be a clear indicator that she didn't want to perform oral sex.

This reminds me of the accusation that was made against Aziz Ansari. It seems like a situation where a woman doesn't know how to forcefully say "NO." She liked him enough to kiss him but just didn't want to was happening but didn't know how to end it without offending him or creating a scene. These are ambiguous situations because from the man's point of view he's simply being aggressive in a way that many women like.

This is nothing like Ansari. That harpy wanted him to like her and wanted to be his girlfriend, so she put out in the hopes of getting some sort of commitment. It was a one-night stand and she got angry and sought revenge in the form of trying to destroy his career.
She willingly had sex with him.

This is nothing like Ansari. That harpy wanted him to like her and wanted to be his girlfriend, so she put out in the hopes of getting some sort of commitment. It was a one-night stand and she got angry and sought revenge in the form of trying to destroy his career.
She willingly had sex with him.

It similar in that she also claims she was forced into oral sex.

No one can force a penis into your mouth. That's just common sense. And if somehow the penis got into your mouth, all you have to do is bite a little and I'm pretty sure it will get pulled out immediately. i

I think we made great progress in teaching men that "No means no." But it seems some women haven't learned how to say no. In most of these cases, they never vocalize, "No! Stop! I don't want to do this! Help!!" They seem to rely on nonverbal communication. They believe he should have known she didn't want this because of her reluctance or facial expression.

It similar in that she also claims she was forced into oral sex.

No one can force a penis into your mouth. That's just common sense. And if somehow the penis got into your mouth, all you have to do is bite a little and I'm pretty sure it will get pulled out immediately. i

I think we made great progress in teaching men that "No means no." But it seems some women haven't learned how to say no. In most of these cases, they never vocalize, "No! Stop! I don't want to do this! Help!!" They seem to rely on nonverbal communication. They believe he should have known she didn't want this because of her reluctance or facial expression.

Ansari guided her head and let her know what he wanted. She obliged.
Ansari isn't a sexual predator because he's a dog who pumped and dumped a woman who gave it up to a famous, rich actor, hoping for a real relationship.

Everyone who is not calling for his resignation...despite FAR MORE CREDIBLE WITNESSES than were EVER HURLED at Brett Kavanaugh.

They remember WHEN and WHERE< and have not named witnesses who DENY IT....

Dems are like "ME TOO! (unless it's ONE OF US!!) "

In the Kavanugh case, Dems presume guilt, rush to a guilty judgment, demand that the women must be believed, regardless of how weak their evidence is, nor how contradicted it is from others alleged to have been present, and that Kavanaugh withdraw from his nomination. Essentially denying him due process, a constitutional guarantee, if I recall.

The Dems have weaponized women sexual assault accusations as a political weapon and have used them against their political opponents.
The Dems have set the standard of 'presumed guilt' to be used against political opponents.
In doing so, the Dems have reduced the seriousness of women sexual assault accusations to the level of a political ploy.
Interesting to note that the Dems, having done, this imagine themselves as the protectors of women and continue baselessly claim this.

This is disgusting of Dems to have lowered themselves, and dragged the rest of us with them, to do what they have done, for nothing other than political advantage.

Now that this standard has been established by the Dem, one of their own, Lt Gov. Fairfax, is caught in multiple sexual assaults accusation, each of which have far more credibility than those of the Kavanaugh case, given that the accusers provide dates, times, places, specific descriptions of what transpired, and communication of others, friends, of the events during that time frame. All this leads to strong credibility.

Now, all of a sudden, the Dems are demanding full investigations and due process for Fairfax.

Take Aways:
  • Dems will use anything to their political advantage, no matter how disgusting or unethical
  • Dems will use anything to their political advantage, no matter who it damages (in this case women's legitimate sexual assault accusations)
  • Dems will use anyone to their political advantage, no matter how it damages them, in the case the Kavanaugh accusers
  • Dems will use anything to their political advantage, no matter how opposite to the principals of the Constitution it is in doing so (due process)
  • Dems are unable to equally apply principals, i.e. they are unprincipled
  • Dems believe they have a different set of rules and laws that only applies to them, i.e. unprincipled in the application law
  • Dems lie to their constituents claiming they are protectors of them, while at the same time relegating their legitimate criminal accusations to the same level of seriousness as political ploys
“This is the most unethical sham since I’ve been in politics,” Graham yelled.

“God, y’all want power and I hope you never get it,” an angry Graham said to the Democrats.
Lindsey Graham to Democrats: ‘I’ll Remember This’

Senator Graham is 100% spot on, for the reasons listed in the bullets above.

Last edited:
Yes we do, but having said that apdst, it is more complex than that.

The same thing I screamed over how badly the left treated Kavanaugh, I believe Fairfax has a right to due process as well.

Agreed.

Even as our Democrat friends descend into the unprincipled, that doesn't mean everyone else has to, and does, in fact, mandate that every time they exhibit unprincipled behavior, it needs to be fervently called out.

Its actually far worse than just having double standards.

Not having double standards is worse than having double standards? That's an odd position to take.

Not having double standards is worse than having double standards? That's an odd position to take.

<sarcasm>I see your insightful whit and reading comprehension are as exacting as ever.</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>I see your insightful whit and reading comprehension are as exacting as ever.</sarcasm>

It's what I can only assume is what you believe. Since Democrats have applied identical principles and standards in both cases and you call that "far worse," the only possible conclusion one can draw is that you believe it's worse to not have double standards than it is to have double standards.

It's a very intrepid position to take.

It's what I can only assume is what you believe. Since Democrats have applied identical principles and standards in both cases and you call that "far worse," the only possible conclusion one can draw is that you believe it's worse to not have double standards than it is to have double standards.

It's a very intrepid position to take.

"Since Democrats have applied identical principles and standards in both cases"
What a load a bull****. If this is what you believe, I can't help you. Partisan blind you are.

But then again, I guess this would mean it's perfectly acceptable to treat any Democrat nominee the same as how Kavanaugh was treated. OK.
Time to gin up the fake sexual assault allegations.

Doesn't do much for elevating politics above the low point Senate Democrats have pulled it down to.

What a load a bull****. If this is what you believe, I can't help you. Partisan blind you are.

But then again, I guess this would mean it's perfectly acceptable to treat any Democrat nominee the same as how Kavanaugh was treated. OK.

Doesn't do much for elevating politics above the low point Senate Democrats have pulled it down to.

Would you like us to demonstrate the same standards by demanding that Fairfax and Northam step down? Oh, we're doing that already.

It's clear by now that you don't know what "standards" or "hypocrisy" means.

Would you like us to demonstrate the same standards by demanding that Fairfax and Northam step down? Oh, we're doing that already.

It's clear by now that you don't know what "standards" or "hypocrisy" means.

You know full well, as I've described it at least a few times in this very thread, that the Democrat's hypocrisy and double standard is denying due process to Kavanaugh, and insisting on due process for one of their own, Fairfax.

Of course, as this is an inconvenient fact for your political ideology, you chose to ignore it even exists, so making you little more than a dishonest partisan hack.

The most legitimate concern is not even for a single man, Kavanaugh, not even for Fairfax. The legitimate concerns is the larger scope and scale. It's the precedent that this double standard and selective denial of due process sets. The precedent it sets for the future.
If this precedent is held, this precedent that the Democrats have set for the nation, the future is very dark indeed.

But I'm sure that you'll be partisan blind to this as well.

Yeah, where's Avenatti? Shouldn't he be dredging up old college coeds who attended parties with these men?

You know full well, as I've described it at least a few times in this very thread, that the Democrat's hypocrisy and double standard is denying due process to Kavanaugh, and insisting on due process for one of their own, Fairfax.

Of course, as this is an inconvenient fact for your political ideology, you chose to ignore it even exists, so making you little more than a dishonest partisan hack.

The most legitimate concern is not even for a single man, Kavanaugh, not even for Fairfax. The legitimate concerns is the larger scope and scale. It's the precedent that this double standard and selective denial of due process sets. The precedent it sets for the future.
If this precedent is held, this precedent that the Democrats have set for the nation, the future is very dark indeed.

But I'm sure that you'll be partisan blind to this as well.

Funny, throughout the Virginia scandals, it's been mostly Republicans and conservative media that has been calling for due process for Fairfax.

Funny, throughout the Virginia scandals, it's been mostly Republicans and conservative media that has been calling for due process for Fairfax.
And he should. As Kavanaugh should have had, but the ship already sailed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom