• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seattle University dean placed on administrative leave amid student protests

Re: Too many ‘dead white dudes’? Seattle U students protest program’s curriculum

What, precisely, are these "Ethiopian viewpoints"?

They've produced no philosophers of importance, and there religion is no different from that of the Copts.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you knew about them, since, y'know... you brought them up.

Re: Too many ‘dead white dudes’? Seattle U students protest program’s curriculum

Silly in this case however where attendance is strictly voluntary and the educational alternatives are numerous and varied.

There may be numerous and varied reasons why a student might choose to stay at a particular school.

Imagine that!

The irony....... of liberal educators being eaten up by their own creations.

The college within that university centers on philosophy. What great philosopher roamed Africa or South America during the days of Plato or Aristotle?

That's what has these stupid kids in a tizzy. They're hopelessly mind-controlled and brainwashed.

It is called intellectual rot.

People don't want to accept the plain truth, which is that civilization is, aside from Asia and a few (relatively to their neighbors) exceptional parts of Africa and the Americas, primarily white in origin.
Uh what? So now youre saying the Sumerians and the Egyptians were white?

Thats how I feel about wingnuts who complain about how american culture is going downhill. They should GTFO out of this country
No you don't you pot stirrer.

Thats how I feel about wingnuts who complain about how american culture is going downhill. They should GTFO out of this country

Wingnuts?

Is our culture better today?

Are we a more respectful and courteous society today?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you knew about them, since, y'know... you brought them up.

Thank you for this (dishonest and recalcitrant) admission that you were in fact talking nonsense.

Uh what? So now youre saying the Sumerians and the Egyptians were white?

That's a rather interesting reading there.

If the kids want to study something else, let theme go, where the curriculum is to their taste.

That's like arguing that if right wingers don't like our Big Government and taxes, let them go to some third world nation where they can have the sort of small government and low taxes that suits their tastes

Last edited:

Thank you for this (dishonest and recalcitrant) admission that you were in fact talking nonsense.

Love it. You bring up a topic, and then ask me to explain your topic, and if I don't, I'm the one who is being dishonest.

Don't bring topics into a discussion as if you have some knowledge on it if you don't know anything about the topic. It's dishonest.

According to one list this place is the 64th most lefty campus in the USA, more so than Harvard or Yale

https://colleges.niche.com/rankings/most-liberal-colleges/

My local Evergreen State College is #1. I can attest that they are freaks. I can also attest that I once employed one of their philosophy major grads who is so dumb that he never should have made it out of High School.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom