• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seattle Police Chief Resigns

Until Bucky's Tom Brady bobble head doll gets ripped off......right?

The police for the most part, like 80%, is an extension of white privilege, to cater to rich and powerful white people to arrest and harass blacks and minorities.

Our prisons are packed. Cops are not the solution. White people need to get over their racism and stop calling the cops to investigate suspicious black people.

The police for the most part, like 80%, is an extension of white privilege, to cater to rich and powerful white people to arrest and harass blacks and minorities.

Our prisons are packed. Cops are not the solution. White people need to get over their racism and stop calling the cops to investigate suspicious black people.

More nonsense from Bucky. How unsurprising.

Oh well, this just highlights how racist Libs are when it comes to their sick agendas. They forced a qualified black female chief to quit, in addition to cutting her pay without a valid reason, which opens them up for a lawsuit from her.

Let's do the math. Cut was 6% of $285,000 = $17,100

So how did you come up with a hundred thousand dollars?

That's what was reported earlier, but looks like that wasn't what passed. Sorry about that.

Here is some history that will help you understand it more clearly.

The 45 Communist Goals (1963)
“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: Its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.” – Joseph Stalin
Communist goals (Highlights, 1963) and Reading List

1963 COMMUNIST GOALS
h.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

Where are 1, 2, & 3?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I'm really sorry to see her leave. The Seattle City council is a bunch of idiots and now even the mayor is being a loser.

Oh well, I'm not going to be affected by Seattle/Seattle crime. Will be interesting to watch. I agree with them making major changes to the police force and they should be moving several teams, like "Navigation" (they handle and move the homeless camps) to social workers, etc. They could make major cuts easily if they could get rid of the cops with the most complaints.

I think the main reason Best left is because the process called for getting rid of the newest officers first, which were most of the diverse and younger officers. I guess that was based on their contracts and that has to be affected at least somewhat by the union and I was hoping they could work around that. The union rep sounds like an asshole in interviews.

All police union chiefs are assholes, apparently.
Seems like the standard platform for those unions is the notion that elected officials do not have the right to set policy or law.
Apparently elections are just a minor nuisance to police unions, who have apparently decided that they do not work for or serve the Mayor, City Council and the people of the city.

I'm really sorry to see her leave. The Seattle City council is a bunch of idiots and now even the mayor is being a loser.

Oh well, I'm not going to be affected by Seattle/Seattle crime. Will be interesting to watch. I agree with them making major changes to the police force and they should be moving several teams, like "Navigation" (they handle and move the homeless camps) to social workers, etc. They could make major cuts easily if they could get rid of the cops with the most complaints.

I think the main reason Best left is because the process called for getting rid of the newest officers first, which were most of the diverse and younger officers. I guess that was based on their contracts and that has to be affected at least somewhat by the union and I was hoping they could work around that. The union rep sounds like an asshole in interviews.
Biden should have picked her as his VP. He would have gained a lot more credibility.

Biden should have picked her as his VP. He would have gained a lot more credibility.

I like that idea!

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Back
Top Bottom