• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seattle Police Chief Resigns As Democrat Police Defunding Becomes Official

THe assistant to retire as well. In fact no one should take the post in protest.

No good police chief candidate is going to touch that position. It's a loose-loose situation.

Re: More liberal chickens come home to roost

I’m not doing anything I don’t see here daily, Nate.

So, why point out when the left does it? Seems like there's no difference on this one. America seems to very much hate itself right now, right across the board. Maybe a change wouldn't be the worst thing...you guys have looked rough before, but never this rough.

So, why point out when the left does it? Seems like there's no difference on this one. America seems to very much hate itself right now, right across the board. Maybe a change wouldn't be the worst thing...you guys have looked rough before, but never this rough.

No america doesn't hate itself. only leftist hate it.

I have absolutely NO problem with peaceful protestors. I DO have BIG problem however, with Dem politicians who will not enforce the law against Rioting when it is hurting THEIR OWN citizens and ruining lives, for the sole purpose of helping their party gain power.

that is disgraceful.

hell, not enforcing the law will probably hurt them politically.

they are only equal when it is a white guy doing the shooting not a black person.
hence why BLM is bull****.

actually, white lives and black lives are equal.

not sure why that fires so many people up.

actually, white lives and black lives are equal.

not sure why that fires so many people up.
now you are just making racist comments.
didn't you know just BLM?

now you are just making racist comments.
didn't you know just BLM?

dude. you're flailing.

black lives and white lives are equal. just run with it.

dude. you're flailing.

black lives and white lives are equal. just run with it.

yep continued racist comments. only BLM.
ol yea you guys hate it when your baloney is thrown back in your own faces.

yep continued racist comments. only BLM.
ol yea you guys hate it when your baloney is thrown back in your own faces.

you're literally arguing with me when i say that black/white lives are equal. that's really odd.

oh, and i don't mean to disrespect all the other races. they're equal too.

No america doesn't hate itself. only leftist hate it.

Great argument, ludin. I can see why you pwn here. :thumbs::lol:

you're literally arguing with me when i say that black/white lives are equal. that's really odd.

oh, and i don't mean to disrespect all the other races. they're equal too.

why are you making racist statements?
that is the bigger question.

Nope not odd at all.

Great argument, ludin. I can see why you pwn here. :thumbs::lol:

ACtually it is very accurate that is why these leftist mayors and Gov's are allowing people to run rampant in their
streets looting and burning innocent people's businesses and not doing anything about it.

It is why you don't see any comments out of any of these leftist in about the streak of shootings that have left hundreds shot
and about 50 people dead including kids.

yet there isn't a peep out of you guys about it and when someone does call attention to it all you can do is pull your worn our racist card.

ACtually it is very accurate that is why these leftist mayors and Gov's are allowing people to run rampant in their
streets looting and burning innocent people's businesses and not doing anything about it.

It is why you don't see any comments out of any of these leftist in about the streak of shootings that have left hundreds shot

yet there isn't a peep out of you guys about it and when someone does call attention to it all you can do is pull your worn our racist card.

giphy.gif

One thing I've recently noticed is that these new age extremist LeftLies make Bill Clinton's Lib policies from the 90s look sane.

The rhetoric that's being pushed today looks like fireworks on steroids.

why are you making racist statements?
that is the bigger question.

Nope not odd at all.

i'm saying that you're arguing with me about black/white lives being equal. which you are.

now, if you really want to settle it, go ahead and just say that black lives are equal to white lives. that black babies are equal to white babies, etc.

Back
Top Bottom