• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sears reaches 11th hour deal to stay in business

California, they had closed down the 2 that were within 30 mins of me back in 2000. And I haven't seen a commercial from them in a decade. Just assumed they went under due to home depot and lowes

I just looked and every Ace in my area is on the other side of a mountain from me. So no... they won't get my business.

Round these parts, you used to have to go about 15 miles to get to Sears...and you did. Today...leaving my house there is in order a CAL Ranch Hardware Store, a Home Depot, Walmart, Kohls, Lowes, Ross, Military Base with BX, an ACE hardware store, a recently shutdown k mart, a Target, another Kohls, another Home Depot, a Sams Club, A Wal mart, A whole bunch of outlet stores, And finally an RC Wiley Furniture Store. Across the street from the Mall (right instead of left) is a COSTCO.

Im sorry...why was I driving to Sears again???

They used to sell tack right outside of DC.

That or go a different direction. Sears cant compete in a world of WalMart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, and with everyone offering online versions of their stores.

Amazon is killing brick and mortar.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were one of the 60,000+ employees getting a few more pay checks.

I feel for them. I really do. But Sears is dead.

Back
Top Bottom