• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sean Hannity advised Matt Gaetz on deleting Cohen tweet

Can you imagine if Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow were advising Obama every night for his entire term? Can you imagine the calls for revolution from the right for that alone?

Can you imagine if Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow were advising Obama every night for his entire term? Can you imagine the calls for revolution from the right for that alone?

You can say that about most stuff Trump does. Hell could you imagine if Obama used Twitter like Trump does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what its boiled down to, pundits advising politicians. And the scary thing is that Gaetz is actually stupider than Hannity.

Hannity is a horrible person. He's terrible for our country.

Maddow has a PhD in political science, so that's not a bad idea. She has also said that she admires Dwight D. Eisenhower, but the republicans would still howl.
She is the first openly lesbian to have received an international Rhodes Scholarship. She went on to attend Lincoln College, Oxford and in 2001, finished her Doctor of Philosophy in politics from the University of Oxford.

iu

You can say that about most stuff Trump does. Hell could you imagine if Obama used Twitter like Trump does?

Could you imagine if the media had covered obama the way they cover Trump or does this game only get to be played one way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hannity is a horrible person. He's terrible for our country.

Hannity is horrible, but calling him a person is an insult to humanity and I demand you take that back good sir! :cool:

Could you imagine if the media had covered obama the way they cover Trump or does this game only get to be played one way.

You mean like telling the truth about the idiot?

Fox News and the Washington Times had their opportunities to criticize Obama on plenty. But they decided to hyperfocus on failed Benghazi hearings and what kind of condiment he liked to put on his burger.

Fox News and the Washington Times had their opportunities to criticize Obama on plenty. But they decided to hyperfocus on failed Benghazi hearings and what kind of condiment he liked to put on his burger.

Don’t forget about golf, bicycle helmets, and tan suits. You know the important stuff.

He is, but he's not an idiot. He's good at what he does, unfortunately.

he's amazing great at his job. he's just a horrible person perfectly qualified to do that horrible job.

Obama didn't use advisors - he said he knew more than they did.

I’ve never heard Obama say anything of the sort. Not saying he didn’t, but I would love to see the quote.

I’ve never heard Obama say anything of the sort. Not saying he didn’t, but I would love to see the quote.

I would love to see it too. But, apparently, Bullseye has no desire to back up his own claim.

I'm already trying to avoid imagining what will happen if Trump tries to declare the election results invalid and stay in.

not at all.

Make a stupid statement, fail to back it up. Par for the course.
Actually it's a true statement. I've posted links to it several times.

Then Google it. Try "I'm a better speech writer than my speechwriters" That's what I've used the other 5-10 I answered the question. You guys will remember it if you have to do the work.

Then Google it. Try "I'm a better speech writer than my speechwriters" That's what I've used the other 5-10 I answered the question. You guys will remember it if you have to do the work.

Thats what youre gonna run with, eh?

Well, comparing that to Trump saying he knows more than the generals would still make you look silly.

Worst part? That isnt even the dumbest, most arrogant **** Trump has said. I was just picking low hanging fruit.

Back
Top Bottom