• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sean Hannity advised Matt Gaetz on deleting Cohen tweet

Thats what youre gonna run with, eh?

Well, comparing that to Trump saying he knows more than the generals would still make you look silly.

Worst part? That isnt even the dumbest, most arrogant **** Trump has said. I was just picking low hanging fruit.
Trying to deflect with a weak-ass "WhataboutTrump" isn't going to work.

Trying to deflect with a weak-ass "WhataboutTrump" isn't going to work.

Weak ass? Come on broski....be better.

You come with some **** about dissing speechwriters while supporting a man who claimed to know more than career military officers in regards to military action.....after dodging the draft to boot.....

Thats some weak ass sauce.

Weak ass? Come on broski....be better.

You come with some **** about dissing speechwriters while supporting a man who claimed to know more than career military officers in regards to military action.....after dodging the draft to boot.....

Thats some weak ass sauce.
Trump still isn't part of the question. You could have the answer already - I even gave you the google query.

Trump still isn't part of the question. You could have the answer already - I even gave you the google query.

I dont need to look it up. I never said Obama didnt say what you claimed he did. Im aware of the offhanded comment that had nothing to do with potential stupid decisions being made in the heat of the moment. The worst thing that could come from that comment is that if he acted on it, he may look like an idiot during a speech.

On the other hand, ya boy saying he knows more than his generals could lead to some major league **** going down were he to act on his belief.

That you are dumb enough to think those two things are anywhere near equivalent is just saddening.

I dont need to look it up. I never said Obama didnt say what you claimed he did. Im aware of the offhanded comment that had nothing to do with potential stupid decisions being made in the heat of the moment. The worst thing that could come from that comment is that if he acted on it, he may look like an idiot during a speech.

On the other hand, ya boy saying he knows more than his generals could lead to some major league **** going down were he to act on his belief.

That you are dumb enough to think those two things are anywhere near equivalent is just saddening.
LOL be honest - you looked it up, found I was correct and now you're trying to cover your ass. And throwing in the Trump red herring just another attempt and deflection

LOL be honest - you looked it up, found I was correct and now you're trying to cover your ass. And throwing in the Trump red herring just another attempt and deflection

Your not as clever as you think you are, for starters.

But lets say that you were right and Iooked it up....what difference would it make? I would still NOW be aware and STILL not be disputing that he said it.

What I WOULD STILL be doing is questioning how you think that that compares to Trump knowing more than career military officers, at least by his own words and all...

One comment is stupid....the other one is dangerous. There is no comparison.

Then Google it. Try "I'm a better speech writer than my speechwriters" That's what I've used the other 5-10 I answered the question. You guys will remember it if you have to do the work.

That isn't even close to what you claimed.

Your not as clever as you think you are, for starters.

But lets say that you were right and Iooked it up....what difference would it make? I would still NOW be aware and STILL not be disputing that he said it.

What I WOULD STILL be doing is questioning how you think that that compares to Trump knowing more than career military officers, at least by his own words and all...

One comment is stupid....the other one is dangerous. There is no comparison.
Still trying to deflect with "yeahbutwhataboutTrump" BS, I see. He's still not the topic, but nice try.

Back
Top Bottom