• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sean Hannity 8/20/20 | Fox Breaking News August 20, 2020

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Run down on Democrats convention on 8/20/2020

Sean Hannity tells the truth and gives facts. I don't have a cable TV channel with FOX but they are on Youtube in case others need to find out.

And he has a huge audience. So does Tucker Carleson.

First hear from Hannity.

Sean Hannity is a douche.

Sean Hannity tells the truth and gives facts. I don't have a cable TV channel with FOX but they are on Youtube in case others need to find out.

First hear from Hannity.

I don't want to listen to Hannity...so why don't you just tell us what he said that you thought was so great, Robert?

I don't want to listen to Hannity...so why don't you just tell us what he said that you thought was so great, Robert?

What if I did did that for the habitual lazy posters?

Yah know bob, you could have just streamed the convention and gotten it first hand rather relying on your truthiness filters.

Tell us this then, what are your plans for the Trump convention?

First hear from Hannity.

Man those Democratic national conventions are some of the most cringe worthy things I've seen in a long, long time.

And I lived through the ****ing Mocareina of all things.

irony. The responsibility of the original poster is to express, in his own words, either an argument or an opinion of whatever content is included.

We're not mind readers, Robert...so what did Hannity say that was so great that you just had to share it with everyone?

First hear from Hannity.

These.right wing pundits are the reason we have the deplorables today. The most misinformed voter base in the world. They are the ones who have created this divisiveness in America. Truth is the deplorables wouldn't listen to the hatred, bigotry and fear unless they wanted to. It feeds their inner feelings. They seek it out. Flawed human beings.

He shows your douche bags praising the Biden convention. If you had watched the video you would know that.

The messenger matters. I don't trust him, or anything his name is attached to.

First hear from Hannity.

Huge audiences of brain dead zombies. Let's go shoot up hillary's pizza parlor. See what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom