• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sean Hannity 8/20/20 | Fox Breaking News August 20, 2020

Sean Hannity has been outed as a sexual predator.
****er Carlson is a white supremacist racist dickhole.

The cumulative power of their opinions means **** all to me. But it's always nice to see that there are dupes who buy their bull****. Drone on Rob, drone on.

Run down on Democrats convention on 8/20/2020

Sean Hannity tells the truth and gives facts. I don't have a cable TV channel with FOX but they are on Youtube in case others need to find out.

And he has a huge audience. So does Tucker Carleson.

First hear from Hannity.

Is this just before the interview where Trump tell Hannity he is going to send sheriff's and law enforcement to polling stations?

Trump pledges to send 'sheriffs' and 'law enforcement' to polling places on Election Day, but it's not clear he can - CNNPolitics

See forum rule #17. What are we supposed to debate, Robert?

I didn't watch one second of the video but I'll give it a shot.

The convention was ridiculous.
Dems party of hate.
No ideas for America.
Joe looks sleepy.
Kamala is black and we can't have that.
Vote for Dem and you vote for riots in the street.
Communism.
Trump best president ever.
Have you seen my new blonde trophy girlfriend's tits?

I think that should sum it up.

Don't be lazy...tell us what he said that you found so news worthy? Otherwise, your thread has nothing to discuss.

He can’t. Robert likes what he hears in nutty right wing videos but he isn’t able to summarise them in his own words. Too inarticulate.

Back
Top Bottom